Tycoon. The word comes from Japan, where it means the equivalent of shogun. But long ago America confiscated the title. It was in the U.S. that tycoons became paragons of power and influence. American tycoons swung deals, not swords, and changed the business landscape forever.
The Gilded Age was the greatest era of tycoons. At the end of the nineteenth century, the Industrial Revolution was in full swing and every emerging market seemed to have at least one power broker ready to corner it. No antitrust laws stopped monopolies.
We’ve assembled a list of the nation’s great tycoons.
We know you are thinking, “What do they have in common with you?”
- It isn’t higher education. Most of our choices never graduated from college, although five have their names on universities.
- The two who went to Harvard dropped out. It isn’t technical preeminence. Astor never set a fur trap. Rockefeller never dug an oil well. Gates didn’t design his operating system.
Tycoons are set apart by their ability to change the world and their belief that the world should be theirs. American Tycoons | Cigar Aficionado Add an understanding of the Master Key System, a ravenous work ethic and you have a fair description of the men you should understand and follow to see what you have in commmon with them.
JAMES B. DUKE (1856-1925) THE DUKE OF TOBACCO: When he returned from the Civil War to his farm near Durham, North Carolina, he had 50 cents, two blind mules and some cured tobacco. Seeing the success of the Bull Durham brand of chewing tobacco, Duke determined that selling rather than growing tobacco held a better future.
HENRY FORD (1863-1947) AUTO PILOT: The eldest child of Irish immigrant farmers who settled near Dearborn, Michigan, Ford loved machinery and loathed farm work. He dropped out of school at age 15 and became an engineer. Ford struggled for many years to create a gas-powered car, succeeding in 1896, at age 32, when he drove his first gas-powered car, the Quadricycle, amidst little fanfare through downtown Detroit. Three years later, he built his second car, which caught the attention of several local businessmen. With their financial backing, Ford Motor Co. was launched in June 1903.
W.R. HEARST (1863-1951) PUBLISHING PRINCE: In 1897, when renewed hostilities between Spanish colonialists and Cuban rebels seeking independence threatened, publisher William Randolph Hearst wanted lavish headlines with which to sell newspapers.
RAY KROC (1902-1984) MAC DADDY: At the not-so-tender age of 52 that he had the brainstorm that would put the country on a fast-food diet. Kroc, a milkshake machine salesman, had noticed that one San Bernadino, California, restaurant ordered inordinate numbers of his product, so he went to see it for himself. What he found was the first McDonald’s, a drive-in offering quick, efficient and friendly service coupled with low prices and a carefully selected menu.
THOMAS WATSON JR. (1914-1993) COMPUTER MAGNATE: Never a good student, it took Watson six years and three schools to graduate from high school. Growing up in the shadow of his father’s success often left him feeling inadequate and lost. Watson went to Brown University where he excelled in drinking and carousing. He joined IBM as a salesman and the story goes on…
SAM WALTON (1918-1992) DIMESTORE COWBOY: When he finished a peripatetic hitch in the Army at the end of the Second World War, he had a college degree, some experience working at J.C. Penney’s, and a hankering to go into retail for himself. He was considering a deparment store in St. Louis when his wife, Helen, spoke up: “Sam, we’ve been married two years and we’ve moved 16 times. Now, I’ll go with you anyplace you want so long as you don’t ask me to live in a big city.” Mrs. Walton’s dictum would aptly define the Wal-Mart retailing empire to come: a chain of discount stores set up in small towns with little competition and low overhead. By following it, Mr. Sam would come from nowhere to be the richest man in America by 1985.
TED TURNER (1938- ) MEDIA MAVERICK: In 1963, Ed Turner committed suicide. Few expected Ed’s playboy son, then 24, to take over. But Turner expanded the business, buying ailing radio stations and promoting them with his billboards. In the early 1970s, he bought two bankrupt UHF TV stations, investments so controversial that his accountant quit. But behind his impulsiveness was a gift for seeing potential in overlooked properties.
BILL GATES (1955- ) SOFTWARE POKER: William H. Gates III had business on his mind right from the beginning. At the ripe old age of 10, he wrote a $5 contract giving him unlimited access to his older sister’s baseball mitt. In 1980, Gates inked a far shrewder deal, licensing a disk operating system to IBM Corp. for its new personal computer. The move gave Gates’s young Microsoft Corp. revenues from every computer sold with that system and created a pair of juggernauts–Microsoft has revenues of $19.7 billion, Find yourself wondering how much money does Bill Gates have? The answer is an astounding $96.5 billion.
These men brought their SIMPLE ideas to life and created prosperity doing what they loved using the Principles of the Master Key System
Access the Power Carnegie, Rockefeller, Morgan, Buffett, or Gates and…
Anyone who has taken a look back into American History can remember Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and James Pierpont Morgan, and other American business moguls like Warren Buffett or Bill Gates.
Americans were able to see a new level of wealth that truly painted a grandiose picture for the American Dream.
Andrew Carnegie came from humble beginning is Scotland. He moved to America as a young adult and started working in the textile industry, quickly being promoted. He found his real success when he joined the growing railroad industry and began making wise investments that proved to be extremely helpful in building his career.
In the Master Key System, we were asked to look at a battleship and visualize its creation from its very beginning to its completion.
I wanted to take Master Key System exercise farther. I wanted to think about becoming an Andrew Carnegie. John D. Rockefeller, James Pierpont Morgan, or other American business or financial moguls. I wanted to look at these men and visualize their business or wealth creation from its very beginning to its acquisition and contributions to themselves and America.
- Andrew Carnegie, (born November 25, 1835, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland—died August 11, 1919, Lenox, Massachusetts, U.S.), Scottish-born American industrialist who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. He was also one of the most important philanthropists of his era. He is renowned for having been one of the wealthiest men ever to live and one of the most generous philanthropists in American history. His story is a true rags-to-riches tale.
- John Davison Rockefeller Sr. (July 8, 1839 – May 23, 1937) was an American business magnate and philanthropist. He is widely considered the wealthiest American of all time and the richest person in modern history. Rockefeller was born into a large family in upstate New York that moved several times before eventually settling in Cleveland, Ohio. He was an American industrialist and philanthropist, founder of the Standard Oil Company, which dominated the oil industry and was the first great U.S. business trust.
- John Pierpont Morgan (April 17, 1837 – March 31, 1913) was an American financier and banker who dominated corporate finance on Wall Street throughout the Gilded Age. As the head of the banking firm that ultimately became known as J.P. Morgan and Co., he was a driving force behind the wave of industrial consolidation in the United States spanning the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Warren Edward Buffett born August 30, 1930) is an American investor, business tycoon, philanthropist, and the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over US$85.6 billion as of December 2020, making him the world’s fourth-wealthiest person.
- Bill Gates Gates: Born William Henry Gates III (1955-10-28) October 28, 1955 (age 65) Seattle, Washington, U.S. Education Harvard University (dropped out) Occupation Software developer investor entrepreneur Years active 1975–present Known for Co-founding Microsoft Net worth US$ 120.3 billion (December 25, 2020) Title Co- chairman and co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
A Wealth Creation Exercise:
: How did those businessand wealth masters at create their wealth?
For your exercise this week concentrate as nearly as possible in accordance with the method outlined in this lesson; let there be no conscious effort or activity associated with your purpose. Relax completely, avoid any thought of anxiety as to results. Remember that power comes through repose. Let the thought dwell upon your object, until it is completely identified with it, until you are conscious of nothing else.
- If you wish to eliminate poverty, concentrate on wealth.
- If you wish to eliminate lack, concentrate on abundance.
- Always concentrate on the ideal as an already existing fact; this is the germ cell,
the life principle which goes forth and sets in motion those causes which guide,
direct and bring about the necessary relation, which eventually manifest in form in your life.
Andrew Carnegie: The origin of United States Steel Corporation (U.S. Steel) is virtually an early history of the steel industry in the United States, which in turn is closely linked to the name of Andrew Carnegie. The quintessential 19th-century self-made man, Carnegie began as a bobbin boy in a cotton mill, made a stake in the railroad business, and, in 1864, started to invest in the iron industry.
J. P. Morgan: formed U.S. Steel on March 2, 1901 (incorporated on February 25) by financing the merger of Andrew Carnegie ‘s Carnegie Steel Company with Elbert H. Gary’s Federal Steel Company and William Henry “Judge” Moore ‘s National Steel Company for $492 million ($15.12 billion today). United States Steel Corporation, the largest company in the world at that time, controlling 200 subsidiaries and employing more than 168,000 people.
The Master Key System says that to get what you want in life simply requires a Definite Major Purpose, Positive Mental Attitude, Written Plan of Action, Master Mind Alliance, Knowledge and Application of the natural Laws. These things produce the results you want.
- Did those 5 billionaires concentrate upon their Power to Creation?
- Did they dwell on the fact that the Physical Man lives and moves on the Physical Plane?
- Did they dwell on the fact that the Spiritual Man also lives and moves and has his being in a similar to Physical Man but subtler energy upon which he must depend for life?
- Did they realize that in the Physical World no life assumes form until after a thought seed was sown? That the higher their thought the higher results would be produced.
- Did they realize that in the Spiritual World no effect can be produced until their thought seed was sown? The fruit from thought will depend upon the nature of their thought seed.
- Did they realize that the results they secured in their lives depended upon their Perception and Application of Universal Law inthe mighty Domain of Causation? The highest evolution of human consciousness?
- Did they realize that the Universal Laws dictate “the rules to the Game of Life” for all? They used Universal Laws and Laws of Mind to consciously create their wealth?
The Wealth Exercise Continues with a Meditation:
In Master Key System I was instructed to visualize wealth creation; to see the wealth to meditate on it.
How did their wealth come to them; how did it come into existence in the first place? All of this I want to know as a careful observer.
In Master Key System I followed their great wealth creation process.
- To go back to its very beginning in their mind
- See their Definite Major Purpose
- Feel their Positive Mental Attitude
- See their Plan of action
- See their Master Mind Alliances
- See the thousands of investments in their wealth creation
- See the money as it comes from their investments,
- See it, see it properly banked
- To go back still further
- See the investors who planned the wealth
- To let my thought carry my back still further in order to determine why and how they planned their investments.
- Go far back to where their the investments are something intangible, when they no longer existed, when they were only thoughts existing in the brain of the 5 investors.
- To see from where their ideas came to think about make the investments?
The men probably made their investments in their thought long before the investments were made. Possibly there was opposition, and speeches for or against their investments.
They spend 15 minutes daily in the silence thinking how to do it. They focus only on these instructions and processes.
These men represent you and me in thinking of wealth creation.
Our line of thought and visualization begins with the assets of Andrew Carnegie. Then John D. Rockefeller, James Pierpont Morgan, or the other American business-investment moguls.
Their wealth ends with us because we now understand how they created their wealth.
Conclusion: We find in the last analysis that our own thoughts are responsible for this and many other things, of which we seldom think.
With a little further reflection will develop the most important fact of all. That is, if someone had not discovered the Power of Mind, the Universal Laws and Laws of Mind by which their tremendous wealth was made, their wealth would not have come into existence for them or us.
Universal Mind-The Mind of God
With understanding of Creation, we continually make progress in the methods which the men use to come into communication with the Universal Mind and its infinite possibilities.
The Universal Mind manifests through the Principle of Attraction. It is by this Principle of Combining and Attracting that the 5 men’s investment were brought together.
This principle is of Universal application and is the sole means whereby wealth was created for them and will be created for you.
Master Key System part 18 tells us understanding the Universal Mind, the Universal Laws and the Laws of Human Mind will help us become CONSCIOUS CREATORS of our own reality because we are doing it through our thought, the Universal GOD Mind, the Universal Laws and the Laws of Human Mind.
Master Key System part 18 tells us tells us CREATION is the recognition of Natural Laws that enables us to annihilate time and space, to soar in the air and to make iron float.
The greater the degree of our intelligence the greater will be our recognition of the Natural Laws and their Application. The greater will be the Power we possess to create what we want.
The recognition of the self as an individualization of this Universal Intelligence enables us to control those forms of intelligence which have not yet reached this level of self-recognition.
Most people do not know that Universal Intelligence permeates all things ready to be called into action to create what they want. Most people do not know that Universal Intelligence is responsive to their every Mental demand. Most people are therefore in bondage to the Law of their own thinking.
Master Key System part 18 tells us Creative Mind and the Principle on which the Universal Law is based is sound and legitimate. It is inherent in the nature of things and the Laws of Mind. This creative power does not originate in the Individual Mind, but in the Universal Mind.
Universal Mind and Substance is the source and foundation of all man’s energy and substance. The individual is simply the channel for the distribution of this energy from the Universal Mind and Substance.
The individual is simply the means by which the Universal Mind produces the various combinations which result in the formation of man’s creations. Man thinks. The Universal Mind produces. Man thinks he create but he only thinks to have Universal Mind produce.
Master Key System part 18 tells us everything in this Universe, including you, boils down to energy, frequencies, and vibrations. Within this Universe, there are Seven Major Universal Laws or Principles. They explain how energy, frequencies, and vibrations “work” to create what you want. These Laws are:
- The Law of Cause and Effect
Ralph Waldo Emerson called the Law of Cause and Effect, “the Law of Laws.” This Mental Law decrees that whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action and re-action are equal and opposite.
Everything in the entire universe happens according to Law—there is no such thing as chance. Every effect must have a cause; and in turn, that cause must have an effect. Thus, we have the perpetual, never-ending cycle of cause and effect by the Law of Cause and Effect.
You are, of course, very interested in the effects in your life—your physical health, your relationships, the respect you earn, your income. You must concentrate on the CAUSE, and the EFFECT will automatically take care of itself. Say good things to everyone, treat everyone with respect, take care of your body and it will all come back. That is how the Law works.
- The Law of Attraction or Vibration
To understand the Law of Attraction, let us first understand its underlying counterpart, the Law of Vibration. The Law of Vibration decrees that everything moves, or vibrates, nothing rests. Everything ever created, from the smallest atomic particle to the largest skyscraper, is in a constant state of energetic motion.
- Law of Vibration: Creation of certain results depends upon the Law of Vibration. Various rates of rapidity of motion in the primary substance form new substances. Creation only in certain exact numerical ratios.
Thought is the invisible link by which the individual comes into communication with the Universal, the finite with the Infinite, the seen with the Unseen. Thought is the magic by which man is transformed into a being who thinks and knows and feels and acts?
Now, the thoughts you think and internalize (get emotionally involved with) are in control of the VIBRATION you are in. As you become conscious of this vibration, you refer to it as how you are “FEELING.”
There is a connection between your FEELINGS, what you ATTRACT to yourself, and the RESULTS you get in your life. The vibration, or feeling, you are in leads to the actions you take, and your actions create the results you experience in life.
When you understand the Law of Attraction, instead of allowing the outside world to dictate what you think and how you feel inside, you start to live from the inside out by choosing and focusing on thoughts that align with what you want. This causes changes in your vibrational field to attract or create the results you seek in life.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
This law explains that everything in the universe that we can see, hear, smell, taste, or touch, together with our emotions, is the manifestation of energy in various levels of vibration.
Energy is in a constant state of transmission and transmutation. Energy is the cause and effect of itself and can be neither created nor destroyed.
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation decrees that energy (the nonphysical level of life) is always moving into physical form.
Thoughts are energy; therefore, any idea or image that is held in the mind and properly nourished must move into its physical counterpart because the emotions are expressed through the body, and the body moves into action which produces the results.
This law explains the creative process. It also explains prayer. Prayer is the movement that takes place between spirit and form with and through you.
- The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Rhythm embodies the truth that everything is moving to and for, flowing in and out, swinging backward and forward. It shows us that there is always a reaction to every action.
This law governs the movement of the planets in their orbit and also manifests in the mineral and vegetable kingdoms. It can be observed in the rising and setting of the sun and moon, ebb, and flow of the tides, coming and going of the seasons, and in the rhythmic swing of consciousness and unconsciousness.
You are not going to feel good all of the time; no one does. If you did, you would not even know it. The low feelings are what permit you to enjoy the high feelings. When you are in a downswing, know the swing will change, and things will get better. Good times are coming—choose to think of them.
- The Law of Relativity
In the study of this law, we find that all things are relative, including all laws. All laws are related to each other and correspond with each other. Every law must be in harmony, agreement and correspond with each other. An understanding of the Law of Relativity will give you the means of solving many of the secrets of nature that seem paradoxical.
For example, all rates of vibration are either high or low, only by comparison with those above or below them. All sizes are relative too. Recognize that everyone does something better than you and, likewise, you do something better than every person you meet.
When you relate something, you do that you are not proficient at, to something another person does that they have mastered, you will not look good. That is using the law against yourself. Instead, make a habit of using this law to your benefit—to heighten your self-esteem. You will then become aware of how special you are in the light of truth.
- The Law of Polarity
The Law of Polarity decrees everything in the universe has its opposite: hot—cold… good—bad…inside—outside. You have a right and left side to your body, a front and back. Every up has a down, and every down has an up.
The Law of Polarity not only states that everything has an opposite … it is equal and opposite. If it were 3 feet from the floor up on to the table, it would be 3 feet from the table down to the floor; it could not be any other way.
Step into your power by realizing and applying the Law of Polarity. Start using your mental faculty—perception—to see both sides of a person, situation, or circumstance. You will be empowered and inspired.
Applying the Law of Polarity will help you move forward in the direction of your dreams because you will realize that everything in your life “just is” and you make it negative or positive by how you choose to think about the situation. It is your choices, not your circumstances, that will create the life you so desire.
7. The Law of Gender
The Law of Gender is, in truth, the Creative Law. This Law decrees that everything in nature is both male and female. Both are required for life to exist. The Law of Gender manifests in the animal kingdom as sex. It also manifests in the mineral and vegetable kingdoms.
Without the dual principle of male and female in all things, there could not be a difference of potential, a perpetuation of motion, nor regeneration. All new things merely result in the changing of something that was, into something else that now is—a caterpillar into a butterfly or a thought into physical reality.
Consciousness, or thought, is the masculine energy, whereas the life force that brings form to the thought in physical reality is the feminine energy.
Together, one experiences both the masculine and feminine energy, which is known as the creative process.
The Law of Gender also decrees that all seeds (ideas are spiritual seeds) have a gestation or incubation period before they manifest. In other words, when you choose a goal or build the image in your mind, a definite period of time must elapse before that image manifests in physical results.
For anything to grow, however, it requires energy. Plants require solar energy, for example.
Our thoughts and ideas thrive on the energy we give them. In fact, there is one way to shorten the incubation period needed for an idea to manifest into physical form — through concentration.
The concentration of thought relative to an idea increases more energy on that idea, bringing it more quickly into manifestation.
The Mind of Man
“The mind of man is capable of anything–because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future. What was there after all? Joy, fear, sorrow, devotion, valor, rage–who can tell? ― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness. The Mind of Man is controlled by 7 Universal Laws of Mind.
Seven Laws of Man’s Mind
Master Key System part 18 tells us the Mind of Man and his thought is controlled by 7 Universal Laws of Mind.
- Law of Growth: Whatever we think about grows. What we forget atrophies.
- Law of Dual Thought: Thought is a combination of ideation and feeling. We can attach any feeling to a thought we want.
- Law of Subconscious: As soon as the subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and it works constantly, 24-7, to manifest demand ~ accessing a reservoir of infinite resources.
- Law of Substitution: We cannot think about 2 things at the same time. If a negative thought enters your mind ~ try to think about God instead. If that is too big a reach at the time, use any fond memory or other pleasant thought. Jesus, the Master Teacher, said, “Resist not evil” ~ meaning turn from it and think about something else instead.
- Law of Relaxation: Mental effort defeats itself ~ exactly the opposite of physical effort. A relaxed, calm state of mind is the only doorway to progress mentally. Relaxation of thought is the only access to Infinite Intelligence.
- Law of Practice: Practice makes perfect. The 5Ps – Perfect Practice Prevents Poor Performance. Our bewilderment of magnificence in others, upon further inspection, finds…as Wooden shares ‘you’ll find most of it is practice, the rest of it is work.’ With practice of the correct things, we improve ~ on the other 6 Laws of the Mind.
- Law of Forgiveness: To access the Divine and connect the subconscious to the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent Creator we must forgive everyone and anyone to clear the channel. There can be no connection to the Divine mind where anger or resentment against a brother or sister, justified or not, exists.
Master Key System part 18 tells us these Laws are as real as the law of physics. They dictate “the rules to the Game of Life” and how to consciously create the life we want in life.
These same Laws dictated “the Rules to the Game of Life” for Andrew Carnegie. John D. Rockefeller, James Pierpont Morgan, and other American business moguls. They used these Laws to consciously create the life and wealth they wanted.
They are the same Laws that dictate “the rules to your Game of Life”.
Power of World Thought
The Master Key System tells us there is a change in the thought of the world. This change is silently transpiring in our midst and is more important than any which the world has undergone since the downfall of Paganism.
Every living thing must be sustained by this omnipotent spiritual Intelligence.
We find the difference in individual lives is largely measured by the degree of this intelligence, which they manifest.
It is greater intelligence that places the animal in a higher scale of being than the plant and the man higher than the animal. We find that this increased intelligence is again indicated by the power of the individual to control modes of action and to consciously adjust himself to his environment.
It is well known that Universal Mind will obey us precisely in proportion as we first obey it and its Universal Laws.
Back to the 5 Tycoons and The Exercise
We find that on the mental plane like attracts like, that mental vibrations respond only to the extent of their vibratory harmony.
Thoughts of abundance will respond only to similar thoughts as they did for the 5 Tycoons.
Wealth of the individual is seen to be what he inherently is. Affluence within is found to be the secret of attraction for affluence without. The ability to produce is found to be the real source of wealth of the individual.
It is for this reason, that he who has his heart in his work is certain to meet with unbounded success. He will give and continually give; and the more he gives, the more he will receive. This is the Law of Compensation.
The great Tycoons, financiers of Wall Street, the captains of industry, the statesmen, the great corporation attorneys, the inventors, the physicians, the authors contribute to the sum of human happiness by the power of their thought.
Thought is the energy which the Law of Attraction is brought into operation, which eventually manifests in abundance.
How Thought Power Works
The Universal Mind is static Mind or Substance in equilibrium. It is differentiated into form by our power to think. Thought is the dynamic phase of mind. Power depends upon consciousness of power; unless we use it, we shall lose it, and unless we are conscious of it, we cannot use it.
The use of this power depends upon our attention; the degree of attention determines our capacity for the acquirement of knowledge which is another name for Power.
Attention has been held to be the distinguishing mark of genius. The cultivation of attention depends upon practice. The incentive of attention is interest, the greater the interest, the greater the attention; the greater the attention, the greater the interest, action, and reaction.
The 5 Tycoons became Tycoons because they:
- Begin by paying attention to what they wanted.
- Before long, they aroused an interest in wealth.
- This interest attracted more attention.
- This attention produced more interest, and so on.
- This practice enable them to cultivate the power of their attention
- Power of their attention resulted in a manifestation of their wealth
You can Gain Access to America’s New Gilded Age by Following these 6 Step Success Formula
Step 1 – Determine the Exact Amount of Money You Want to Make on a Weekly Basis
Step 2 – Determine Exactly What You Intend to Give in Return for the Money You Desire
Step 3 – Establish a definite date of when you intend to possess the money you desire
- A goal is just a dream with a deadline
- Block out time to critically think and plan out your small action steps
Step 4 – Create a definite written plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
Step 5 – Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
Step 6 – Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ, SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.
I COMPLETED MY WEEK 18 MKE EXERCISES
In Week 18 I continued to concentrated upon my Power to Create my Definite Major Purpose, my Positive Mental attitude, my Writtten Plan of Action and my Master Mind Alliance. I sought insight, perception. I tried to find a logical basis for my faith in my accomplishments. I let my thought rest on the fact that the Spiritual man lives and moves and has his being an energy upon which he must depend for life and manifestation.
I let my thought rest on:
- The fact that in the physical world no life [thought-desire] assumes form until after a seed [thought-desire] is sown. That no higher fruit [thought-desire] than that of my parent thought can be produced.
- In the spiritual world no effect can be produced until the seed [thought-desire] is sown. The fruit will depend upon the nature of my seed [thought-desire]. The results I get depends upon my perception of Universal Mind, application of Natural Laws and Laws of Human Mind in the mighty Universal Domain of Causation.
: Gratitude and Kindness Continued this week.
: Scrolls from Og Mandino–I listened to Scroll 5 “I will live this day as if it is my last.”
: I continued my Hero’s Journey: This is the basic framework of my great story of brining Clayton back to life, building my business, and myths in my life. My Hero’s Journey is my opportunity to rescue my authentic self-[my higher power]. My authentic self will now be of true service to others (and myself). I will continue to complete my epic journey into the unknown.
: Napoleon Hill’s Audiobook Outwitting the Devil (1) Napoleon Hill’s Audiobook Outwitting the Devil – YouTube
: Review the Robb Report‘s YouTube page. It shares the latest and greatest videos from the world of luxury. Robb Report is the manual of modern luxury, synonymous around the world with affluence, luxury, and the …
: CONCLUSION: We want to hear from you!
Do you feel like you would like to create your life as the 5 Tycoons did? If not, we would love to hear from you. Where Do You See Yourself in 1-5-10 Years? If you do not know contact us.