Discover the only things you need to know about money. Things most people never figure out how to do. As well as tried-and-true tricks for maximizing your money. Simple choices that will bring you true financial freedom.
Breaking Barriers in Today’s Diverse World and Turbulent Times With MKS Master Key Coaching.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOU!
Where Do You Want Your Time/Money Roadmap to Take You?
How long will you live with your Time/Money Roadmap? Will it be to 100+/-? Lifespan Calculator – Test Your Life Expectancy || NM (nmfn.com)
MKS Beat the Time/Money Trap!
Forty-four percent of American women are the primary breadwinner in their house. Yet only 10% of women feel very confident in their ability to earm more or to fully retire with a comfortable lifestyle.
Although more women are providing for their families, when it comes to preparing for retirement, they may be leaving their future to chance.
5 Assignments to Change Your Destiny
MONEY ASSIGNMENT 1:
Write out a script of your life or finances, in present tense, 6 months from today, with all the details of exactly how your life looks and feels when you beat the “Time/Money Trap”.
Calculate When You’ll Be A Millionaire
To figure out when I might be able to become a millionaire I tracked down a millionaire calculator. Millionaire Calculator It allows you to put in how much you’re currently saving, and how long that contribution might take to become a million dollars. Essentially you input your current assets, the amounts you save and a few other pieces of information, and it tells you the number of years it will take to get 7 figures in the bank. FinancialFreedom_blog (pardot.s3.amazonaws.com)
TIME/MONEY TRAP ASSIGNMENT 2:
Write out what you want. Write your TIME/MONEY goals in the present tense, starting with “I am so happy grateful now that …” Then, repeat it to yourself while looking at yourself in the mirror for 5 minutes. Once you’re done, email a picture of your written TIME/MONEY goals into the MKS Master Key System group and tag your success advisor and let them know how this experience was. Email: email@example.com 100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.
BAD TIME/MONEY HABIT ELIMINATION ASSIGNMENT 3:
Write out the habits that are not serving you in your TIME/MONEY and burn them safely. Then take a picture of your burning ceremony. Once you’re done, email a picture into the MKS Master Key System group and tag your success advisor and let them know how this experience was. Be a part of an engaged community of tens of thousands of like-minded individuals. Chat with your Success Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.
MAKE TIME/MONEY DECISION ASSIGNMENT 4:
Make a TIME/MONEY decision and take action on one TIME/MONEY decision today that you have been procrastinating on that will help you get to your goal. Once you’re done, email a picture into the MKS Master Key System group and tag your success advisor and let them know what your decision was and how this experience helped you.
Read the Decision Article 3 times and post your takeaways with your MKS Master Key Coaching Coach. DECISION ARTICLE PDF: https://bit.ly/Decision-BobProctor Act on one decision today that you have been procrastinating on that will help you reach your goal. Share it with your MKS Master Key Coaching Coach. Chat with your Success Advisor. Email: email@example.com 100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.
Be a part of an engaged community of tens of thousands of like-minded individuals.
ANALYZE, TIME/MONEY PLAN, IMPLEMENT, MONITOR ASSIGNMENT 5:
: Listen to the Magic Word audio by Earl Nightingale [(4) The Magic Word By Earl Nightingale ( Lead The Field Lesson 1 ) – YouTube] and then post your biggest takeaways in the MKS Master Key system Group and tag your success advisor.
: Make a TIME/MONEY decision and take action on one TIME/MONEY decision today that you have been procrastinating on that will help you get to your goal. Write a description of the person you intend to become when you reach your TIME/MONEY goals. How you want others to see you. Remember: “I am not who I think I am. I am not who you think I am. But I am who I think you think I am.”
: Use the “From What, to What, by When, Why” criteria to write goal statements. This is recommended to ensure you have specifics from which to create an action plan. This criterion indicates the desired future state you want to achieve.
: Once you’re done, email a picture into the MKS Master Key System group and tag your success advisor and let them know what your decision was and how this experience helped you.
Be a part of an engaged community of tens of thousands of like-minded individuals. Chat with your Success Advisor. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.
Women and College
The reason behind womens or girls income disparity doesn’t seem to be a lack of education or independence. Today, women are more likely to go to college and graduate than men.
So what keeps them from taking charge of their long-term financial picture?
One reason may be a lack of confidence. In one recent study, less than half of the more than 2,000 women surveyed said they felt satisfied with their knowledge of finances or wealth building. Women may shy away from discussing money because they don’t want to appear uneducated or naive and hesitate to ask questions as a result.
Since Wall Street traditionally has been a male-dominated field, women whose expertise lies in other areas may feel uneasy amidst complex calculations and long-term financial projections. Just the jargon of personal finance can be intimidating: 401(k), 403(b), fixed, variable. To someone inexperienced in the field of personal finance, it may seem like an entirely different language.
But women need to keep one eye looking toward retirement since they may live longer and could potentially face higher health-care expenses than men.
If you have left your long-term financial strategy to chance, now is the time to pick up the reins and retake control. To take yourself out of the TIME/MONEY trap.
Consider talking with a MKS Master Key System professional coach about your TIME/MONEY financial goals and ambitions for retirement. Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification if the conversation turns to something unfamiliar. No one was born knowing the ins-and-outs of wealth or asset building or compound interest, but it’s important to understand in order to make informed decisions.
BAD TIME/MONEY HABIT ELINIMATION ASSIGNMENT 3:
Write out the habits that are not serving you in your TIME/MONEY goals and burn them safely. Then take a picture of your burning ceremony. Once you’re done, email a picture into the MKS Master Key System group and tag your success advisor and let them know how this experience was. Be a part of an engaged community of tens of thousands of like-minded individuals. Chat with your Success Advisor. Email: email@example.com 100% Secure. We Never Share Your Email.
Ready to Play, Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Women Do?
Put your skills to test against the ultimate Millionaire game! Review this page. Ask yourself if you are doing the recommendations to escape the TIME/MONEY trap orbecome wealthy. Do the 5 Assignments and Answer your questions as you decide if you are on the path of escapting the TIME/MONEY trap or becoming a Millionaire.
Make your money work for you, whether you’re working or not!
Create more wealth and financial security with the kind of income that comes to YOU!
“Passive income” is money that is generated automatically and regularly, from a source or multiple sources other than your 9-to-5 job.
Building wealth through passive income is exciting because it doesn’t require you to change careers or work two jobs …it minimizes your taxes through business ownership and keeps more cash in your pocket… and it releases you from job dependence and makes you truly financially free.
In this incredibly practical, densely packed, idea-rich MKS Master Key System Coaching Program, you’ll learn dozens of simple, safe, low-cost and low-effort strategies for quickly setting up and activating passive income vehicles in a broad range of sectors, including:
- The kind of money-making ideas that almost always succeeds
- How to make money passively on the Internet doing what you love
- The supreme thing to look for when trying to build passive income from business
- The simplest, most effortless way to set up and benefit from a business income stream
- How to profit from business ownership even if you aren’t creative talent
- How to identify passive income opportunities from your primary area of expertise that you never imagined existed
- The purest passive income vehicle out there, and how to tell if it’s right for you.
- AND SO MUCH MORE
The techniques you’ll discover in this MKS Master Key System Women’s Financial Coaching Program are easy, realistic, and take hardly any time at all to put into place.
Even one or two of them will add significant dollars to your monthly income. And in no time at all, they will put you in a position of financial security that will totally transform your life. So many people are profiting right now from passive income streams, and so can you.
MKS Master Key System Coaching will show you how truly simple it can be.
The MKS MasterKey System Women’s financial Coaching Game lets you experience the thrilling excitement of fighting for the grand prize of you becoming a winner of one million dollars.
America’s industrial might and business world has produced large numbers of successful people – people, who, through their creative genius and ability to plan, have amassed vast fortunes.
As you play the MKS Master Key System Women’s Financial Coaching Millionaire game you will find that the same strategies and decision-making secrets, paths, traits, and skills that created real life economic empires that will work for you on your quest to become a millionaire. Now you have the opportunity to see if you will become a millionaire.
For most people, the thought of being a millionaire is one of the most important things on their bucket list. Learning how to become rich is the easy part, it is the implementation that people stumble on.
In fact, you can come from nothing and still become self-made with the right mindset. You just need to start focusing on the following.
Anyone can become a millionaire when they have the right mindset or the desire to change theirs. Before you can see results, this is the most important step is to make it a game.
The first step is to change your money mindset. You probably think like a poor person, but you have got to start thinking like a rich person.
We have all worked a soul-crushing 9-5 job where it seemed like you will never be able to get ahead. It is difficult, if not impossible, to build real wealth when you are working a minimum wage or low-income job.
So how do millionaires earn income?
Millionaires have essential 7 income streams, some passive, that allow them to earn money all the time. They do not trade time for money like at most jobs. Instead, they are creators and innovative businesspeople.
Becoming a millionaire is a combination of earning money, minimizing costs, and investing to build assets.
We hope that you realize you can be a millionaire if you take the right steps.
No, it is not something that is going to happen overnight. You really have to want it, and you may need to put off some of your big purchases and spend less to attain it.
MKS Master Key System Women’s financial coaching will go through a variety of methods to help you attain millionaire status.
It is never too late to start, but it is easier when you are younger. Do not put it off anymore. You have got the ability and drive; now is the time to earn that first million!
If you are serious about excaping the TIME/MONEY trap or becoming a millionaire, you must be smart about:
- Avoiding Debt, Boosting Earnings, creating a Budget-Savings System, Prioritizing Spending Habits, Avoiding Inflation, Continued Learning,
- Investing Earnings Wisely, Investing in Yourself, Being Selective with Your Time, Surrounding Yourself with Supporters, Having a Vision, Investing your Money and Making Good Financial Decisions.
- You have to know how to gain power and hold your own on the rocky shores of the business world. This list is tailored to give you the insights and means to make you a successful millionaire.
Take the mystery out of escapingthe TIME/MONEY trap or wealth building with the MKS Women’s Master Key System Millionaire Coaching. If you want to excaptthe TIME/MONEY trap or be a millionaire, contact us and ask for MKS MasterKey System Financial Coaching. It can be used by anyone to turn the money they have into the wealth they want.
Sydney Reitenbach, Michael Kissinger and their associates bring financial independence to thousands of their loyal followers. They reach these people through their blogs, seminars, interviews, and speaking engagements.
Hi, I’m Sydney Reitenbach,
a founder of MKS: Your Beautiful Life Master Key System Coaching. We love to help women escapethe TIME/MONEY trap or become financially free or independent.
We created this women’s coaching to give hope and tools to women who think that a $1,000,000 dream is impossible. We set the goal at $1,000,000 because that’s a number that provides many people with a sense of security about the future.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO ESCAPE THE TIME AND MONEY TRAP
: DO I WANT TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE?
The MKS Women’s Financial Millionaire Game lets you experience the thrilling excitement of fighting for the grand prize of you becoming a winner of one million dollars.
America’s industrial might and business world have produced large numbers of successful people – people, who, through their creative genius and ability to plan, have amassed vast fortunes.
As you play the MKS Women’s Millionaire game you will find that the same strategies and decision-making secrets, paths, traits, and skills that created real life economic empires that will work for you on your quest to become a millionaire.
Now you have the opportunity to see if you will become a millionaire.
Anyone can become a millionaire when they have the right mindset or the desire to change theirs. Before you can see results, this is the most important step is to make it a game.
[A]: THE MENTAL SIDE OF MILLIONAIRE MONEY MAKING
The Science for Getting Rich: THERE is a Science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arith-metic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches; once these laws are learned and obeyed by any man, he will get rich with mathematical certainty.
It was written by Wallace Delois Wattles (/ˈwɑːtəlz/; 1860–1911). He was an American New Thought writer. He remains personally somewhat obscure, but his writing has been widely quoted and remains in print in the New Thought and self-help movements.
More importantly his message about moving towards creative thought and away from the competitive mindset is powerful. His message is profound and millions have resonated with the teachings of this book.
For us this book transformed the way we think about money and it helped us to unlearn much of what we was taught about money growing up.
THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY SIDE OF MILLIONAIRE MONEY MAKING
: There are 4 main paths to wealth. There are 4 main paths to becoming a millionaire. Unless you were born into a rich family, building wealth, can be very hard — depending on the path you choose.
Many people look at multi-millionaires and desperately want to know:
What is their secret? How did they get there? What does it take?
Those are the things most people we meet with want to know. when I began my
“Millionaire Habits” study, in which I spent five years interviewing and
researching the daily activities, habits and traits of hundreds of wealthy
individuals, I discovered all of them had at least $160,000 in annual gross income and $3.2 million in net assets. During my research, I found there are four predominant paths toward accumulating wealth.
1. The Saver-Investors Path: Just less than 22% of the millionaires in the study chose to take the Saver-Investors Path. Not only is it the easiest way to build wealth, but if you start early and have a substantial income, it almost always guarantees a lot of money.
The Saver-Investors reached their first $1 million around their mid-to-late 30s and accumulated an average net worth of $3.3 million by their mid-50s. They also had four things in common:
- They typically had a middle-class income (many reached a six-figure salary
early in their career, and if they did not, they lived very frugally.)
- They had a low cost of living and preferred to save, rather than spend lavishly.
- They saved 20% or more of their income annually.
- They started investing their savings early in life and continued to do so
prudently for many years.
No matter what their day job was, this group made saving and investing part
of their routine; they were constantly thinking about smart ways to grow their
wealth. The Savers-Investors path is not for everyone. It requires enormous
financial discipline and long-term commitment.
2. The Dreamers Path: This is perhaps the hardest path to building wealth because it requires the pursuit of a dream, such as starting a small business, becoming a successful actor, musician, or author.
Approximately 28% of the folks in our study were Dreamers, and they accumulated an average net worth of $7.4 million — far more than any of the other groups — over a period of about 12 years.
All of them said, “that pursuing their dreams was one of the most rewarding
things they had done in their lives. They loved what they did for a living, and
their passion showed up in their bank accounts.”
Those who want to take this path must be willing to work long hours and able to handle financial stress. The Dreamers in our study worked more than 61 hours per week before finally achieving their dreams. Weekends and vacations were almost non-existent.
Trying to make ends meet was not easy. At first, getting a steady paycheck was “nearly impossible,” one Dreamer said. It was even harder for those who had
families to support. To finance their dreams, some decided to put off buying a
home, while others dipped into their retirement savings. If you are risk-averse, this path may not be for you.
3. The Company Climbers Path: Climbers are individuals who work for a big company and devote all of their energy into climbing the corporate ladder until they land a senior executive position.
This is the second-hardest path to becoming a millionaire. About 31% of the rich people, we studied fell into this group. It took them an average of 22 years to accumulate a net worth of $3.4 million or more. In most cases, their wealth came from either stock compensation, or a partnership share of profits.
To be a Climber, you must have strong relationship-building skills. Networking and making lasting connections with powerful people in your industry is essential.
Like Dreamers, however, Climbers also have long work hours. The ones we interviewed all arrived at the office early and left late. Many were required to travel frequently and even had to sacrifice a lot of their vacation time. Profitability is a huge factor in determining a Climber’s success. If their company struggles financially, their time and investment there might not be rewarded to the extent they had expected.
4. The Virtuosos Path: Roughly 19% of the participants in our study chose this path. Virtuosos are among the best at what they do in their profession. They are paid a high premium for their knowledge and expertise, which sets them apart from the
It took the Virtuosos in my study about 20 years to reach an average net worth of $4 million. Some worked in the medical field, while others worked in law. A handful either worked for large, publicly held corporations, or they were small business owners with highly profitable enterprises.
Of course, Virtuosos are not necessarily born with natural intelligence. They must spend many years continuously studying and learning. Formal education, such as advanced degrees, is usually a requirement.
This means investing an enormous amount of money and time before seeing any
payoff at all. Not everyone has the ability to devote significant hours every day practicing their skill or the financial resources to pursue advanced degrees.
ARE YOU USING THE 7 INCOME STREAMS TO ESCAPE THE TIME/MONEY TRAP OR BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE?
According to the IRS, Millionaires have essential 7 income streams, some passive, that allow them to earn money all the time. They do not trade time for money like at most jobs. Instead, they are creators and innovative businesspeople.
Below, we will cover all 7 of the income streams millionaires and the wealthy use and give your ideas for implementing them yourself.
1. Earned Income
Earned income is one of the first income streams of millionaires and is one that most people understand. Earned income comes directly from your job.
Most people rely solely on earned income for their livelihood and that is a HUGE mistake. You are trading hours of your life for dollars. When you need more money, you work more hours. The problem is that everyone gets the same 24 hours in a day and there is only so much work you can do.
The problem with this is that you are continuing to trade more and more of your time for money. Instead, your goal should be trading your time for more money. Instead of making $13/hr., make $25/hr., and work the same or fewer hours as before.
2. Dividend Income
Dividend income is a form of income that is paid from the shares of a company you own. Another common name for these are dividend stocks.
This is a passive form of income since you do not have to actively buy or sell stocks. You are considered a shareholder in the company you own the dividend stock in.
At the end of the year, if you owned 100 shares of dividend stock and each earned $2 in dividend income, that is $200. As you scale this up with more and more shares, the earnings are significant. Most dividend stocks have an extremely low yield of 2-3% so if you are young, investing in well-diversified index funds may be a better option since the growth potential is higher.
3. Rental Income
Rental income is the money that you earn from your tenants after the mortgage, management, and all other costs are subtracted out. It is the result of you owning something and renting it out to others.
This could include single-family homes or apartment buildings renting to everyday people to live in, or it could be commercial real estate renting property to other businesses to use.
The majority of millionaires own a large amount of real estate because it is such a powerful type of income stream. Land is a finite resource; once it is all bought, more is not going to be created. The wealthy understand this and buy real estate in popular locations or up and coming neighborhoods because those assets appreciate faster.
One of the biggest drawbacks of real estate is the large amount of money required upfront. Even if you get a loan, you will still need to put down a sizable deposit to the bank.
Real estate’s greatest weakness is also its greatest strength. With real estate, if you want to buy a $200,000 house, a bank will often loan you the money with only a 10% down payment of $20,000.
If you wanted to buy $200,000 worth of stocks, you would need $200,000 on hand. No bank is going to loan you money to buy stocks because they deem the risk too high.
4. Royalties & Licensing
Royalties are a powerful passive income stream for someone who creates their own products. It can be a process or idea that you then license the rights for others to use for a fee. Someone’s ideas and created products are considered privately owned so you are not allowed to take them without their consent. It is actually considered theft.
The largest example of this is for book authors. A book author licenses their work to the publishing house. The publisher then formats, prints, and sells the book. Depending on the book deal the author negotiated, they get a percentage of the profits called royalties.
While it may take a year or more for the author to write the book, they can continue to earn royalties for years after publication. This is a wonderfully lucrative passive income stream if you have lots of ideas and can produce products or get patents.
5. Capital Gains
Capital gains are the money you get due to the increase in value of an asset you are selling. It is the positive difference between the sale price of the asset and the original purchase price. This includes stocks, real estate property, bonds, jewelry, coin collections, or cars.
Capital gains differs from investment income though. Capital gains are purely the profits from selling an investment for more than its worth. Investment income is a term that includes capital gains, dividends, interest, and other profits made.
To earn money through capital gains, most common ways are buying properties at a low price and selling them for profit or buying growth stock funds and selling them once they have increased in value. Capital gains does have a tax implication so make sure to check with your tax professional before selling off large assets.
Interest income is the money you earn from lending your personal money to someone else. You can earn interest from a bank, money market account, lending it to the government (Treasury Bills), Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and many other ways.
Earning money in the form of interest is exactly like the money that credit card companies charge or the interest you pay on your mortgage. You earn a small percentage on the money you put for others to temporarily borrow.
Earning interest from your bank has no risk because they are FDIC insured. If the bank makes a bad investment and loses your money, you will get it back because the federal government insures it.
7. Business Profits
Business profits are different than salaries. Salaries are the amount you earn for doing your job. It can be hourly or an agreed upon yearly sum. Business profits is the money left over in the business after all other expenses have been paid.
Business profit can be made through advertising, selling products, or providing services. All money that a business earns gets added into the business’ profit tally for the year.
Some business owners reinvest this excess money back into the business, but they can also take it as a bonus. Often, business owners will wait until after taxes to take a lump sum business profit. This is hard-earned money for creating a successful business.
How Many Income Streams Do You Have to Escape the TIME/MONEY Trap?
Now that you know the 7 income streams of millionaires, compare that with how many you currently have. Most people only have one or two with a job and rental property being the most common.
The benefits of having multiple income streams in that you are more recession proof. Financial hiccups are less likely to derail your trajectory. If you lost your job or a tenant is not able to pay rent, you are not left bankrupt.
This can create an immense peace of mind. By leveraging your time now to create additional income streams, you can be on the path to ensure your family’s financial security.
Rich people understand that there is only so much money to be earned by trading your time for money. If you truly want to build wealth, then passive income streams are where your time should be spent.
There is no truly passive income stream where you never have to put in effort to earn money. Most passive income avenues require intense work upfront but allow the ability to earn for years without any additional effort.
Let us know what income streams you currently have or want to add. Contact Michael.
ARE YOU APPLYING THE 6 WEALTH FACTORS TO ESCAPE THE TIME/MONEY TRAP?
There are six behaviors or “6 wealth factors,” needed to become a millionaire. Although not all of us will become billionaires – or even millionaires – there are things we can do to set us up for financial success.
Self-made millionaires are different from everyone else. They do things a little differently from everyone else.
Various researchers who studied hundreds of them for several years have found that many tend to practice different habits or display heightened traits that help them build wealth.
Anyone can become rich if they know the right steps to take.
But if you possess a certain set of characteristics, you may be more likely to become wealthy, according to Sarah Stanley Fallaw, director of research for the Affluent Market Institute. She co-authored “The Next Millionaire Next Door: Enduring Strategies for Building Wealth,” in which she surveyed more than 600 millionaires in America.
To identify characteristics most predictive of net worth, Stanley Fallaw conducted two studies that included a group of individuals with a net worth ranging from $100,000 to $1 million and a group of high- and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
We found that six behaviors, which we called “wealth factors,” are related to net worth potential, regardless of age or income:
- Frugality, or a commitment to saving, spending less, and sticking to a budget.
- Confidence in financial management, investing, and household leadership.
- Responsibility, which involves accepting your role in financial outcomes and believing that luck plays little role.
- Planning, or setting goals for your financial future.
- Focus on seeing tasks through to their completion without being distracted.
- Social indifference, or not succumbing to social pressure to buy the latest thing.
Many millionaires allocate their time differently — they spend more time focusing on personal growth, planning for investments, and working, and less time sleeping.
They also gravitate toward similar wealth building strategies, like saving
as much as they can and bringing in multiple income streams. And when it comes
to investing, millionaires love low-cost index funds and real estate. They tend
to be frugal, conscientious, and resilient. All traits help amplify their
wealth building actions.
While some of the behaviors above may also ring true for non-millionaires,
often they exhibit a stronger level and with more consistency.
ARE YOU FOLLOWING THE 8 EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS TO ESCAPE THE TIME/MONEY TRAP?
Eight Recommendations experts make that set millionaires apart from all others. 1. Warren Buffett: The best investment you make is in yourself. 2. Suze Orman: Find joy in saving money. 3. Kyle Taylor: Use the ’50-30-20 percent rule.’
4. Spike Lee: Do not be afraid to use other people’s money. 5. Mark Cuban: Buy in bulk and on sale. 6. Grant Cardone: Develop multiple connected streams of income. 7. Chris Reining: To save big, start small. 8. Grant Sabatier:Do not forget, money is not everything.
Becoming a self-made billionaire puts you in a league of your own. Of the approximately 585 billionaires in the US, about 360 have made their own fortunes. These are people who have made it big through hard work, sheer will, tenacity and being in the right place at the right time with the right idea.
If you could sit down with a self-made billionaire, what kind of advice
would you seek from them? What were the key lessons they learned about managing their finances on the way to boundless fortune?
Here are some of the best pieces of advice offered up by self-made billionaires. Use these tips wisely, and you can put yourself on a path to financial solidarity and success. : Chris Sacca — Be a cheap bastard. : Reid Hoffman — Have a lifeboat.: John Paul DeJoria — Have an emergency fund set aside. : Sara Blakely — Don’t quit your day job.
ARE YOU APPLYING THESE 21 MKS SECRETS TO ESCAPE THE TIME/MONEY TRAP?
21 Millionaire Secrets: There are multiple secrets that set millionaires apart from all others. The first and perhaps most important step you need to take towards becoming financially secure is to review the Secrets of Millionaires. Saving your money can be the difference between a stress-free or a stressful life. However, this is easier said than
done. Roughly 80% of Americans are in some type of debt, according to financial experts.
Furthermore, the average amount of American debt is just under $40,000.
Below are some of the best money secrets given by self-made million and billionaires: Figure out your Financial Goal and Work Backwards.
The 1st Step: Goals: the first step in becoming a millionaire is to Make a Decision, Have a Definite Major Purpose [Goal], Have a Positive Attitude, Have a Written Plan of Action, and Have a Mastermind Alliance Relationship.
One millionaire state that you need to work backward when thinking about saving.
This means coming up with a goal in your head and then breaking it down to see
how much money you would need to earn to hit that mark. This strategy allows
you to break down the process and find the easiest method of achieving it.
2. Use Cash: In today’s world, it is less common to pay for things using cash. Debit and credit cards are the new and most popular currencies. However, using plastic is not going to help you reach your financial goals. The rich are rich because of
the hyper-attention they give to their cash inflow and outflow.
By using cash, you do not have to continuously look at your bank account nor factor in the money that you have spent but has not yet been taken out. With cash, you know exactly what you can and cannot afford. Setting up a savings system (such as using an envelope or jar) can help you manage your lifestyle while working to attain your goals at the same time.
3. Adopt, do not Shop: This means buy used over new. A lot of the time, people are paying for the brand rather than the actual product and wasting a lot of money because of this. Just because you have enough money for something does not mean you need to buy it.
For example, instead of paying $35,000 for a brand-new Kia Sportage, look for a dealership that sells them Used-New and get it for $20,000. Or that pair of brand-name jeans that sells for $150 you can skip and buy a less popular brand for $50. Financial dieting is a smart way to save money and buying used instead of new is part of that.
There are wonderful apps these days for finding excellent used material goods. Try Facebook Marketplace, eBay, or NextDoor app for starters.
4. Have more than One Source of Income: One of the most sure-fire ways of becoming wealthy is to have multiple streams of income. Having more than one source of income assures that the cash will not stop rolling in.
Even if your income comes to a halt within one job/hustle/opportunity, you have one or multiple others to rely on. A group of self-made millionaires were studied over five years; it was revealed that most of them had several sources of income ranging from real estate to business ownership to blogging.
That is why we recommend you join us in “Live Your Beautiful Life Master Key System Alliance Coaching Groups.” We help you become a self-made millionaire if that is your choice. Contact us to see what we can do with you and your millionaire goals.
5. Invest in your Future: Investing in your future is more important than most people initially think – especially if you are young. One of the best ways to assure that you will be financially stable and even successful in the future is to start your own business so you can start investing in your retirement fund. You will want to
do this as early as possible.
The idea of a retirement package can be daunting, particularly if that is
far off or you have a lot of current expenses but putting money aside now will save you from a financial headache in the long run. Find a plan that works best for you and contribute a little bit of money to it each month.
6. They keep their housing costs low: A prime example of frugality is that millionaires typically live in a home and neighborhood they can easily afford. Most of the millionaires we have studied had never purchased a home that cost more than triple their annual income. The median home value for millionaires in her latest study was $850,000 (3.4 times their current income), with a median original purchase price of $465,000.
7. They save a lot of their income: Being frugal and living in an affordable home enables millionaires to save. They recognize that income is not enough — they have to save what they are making.
John, who runs the personal-finance blog ESI Money and retired at 52 with a $3 million net worth, interviewed 100 millionaires over the past few years and found that the median millionaire spent $90,000 a year while earning $250,000 in income — a 64% savings rate. Saving it allows for investment.
While this savings rate might be slightly off because of things like not counting taxes as spending, the main takeaway, millionaires “save a large portion of their income.” If you make $250,000 and spend $250,000, “you are no better off at the end of the year,” he wrote.
8. They do not budget: Millionaires are able to be frugal and save without budgeting. Many of the millionaires we spoke with said they did not have a budget.
While it was not expected, the reasons millionaires do not need a budget makes sense — they make a lot and have self-control. In other words, they make a ton, spend only a portion of it, and have plenty left over. Who needs a budget?
A budget is great for the early phases of a financial plan, but if you can grow your income and develop self-discipline not to spend, it’s not vital to your success later on.”
9. They take on a side hustle-work in network marketing-Amway: Many millionaires favor moonlighting, or taking on a side hustle, according to Stanley Fallaw, who said it is a good way to explore options while remaining employed full time.
Those who are able to create multiple opportunities to generate revenue, who can translate hobbies into income-producing activities, will be successful at becoming millionaires next door in the future. We found that millionaires develop multiple streams of income. This enables them to grow their net worth exponentially, he said.
10. They invest in real estate: One side hustle they are prone to taking on once they have built wealth is investing in real estate. Investing in real estate seems like a natural result once the basics are covered and excess cash is generated.
11. They invest in low-cost index funds: Millionaires also tend to use the same simple investing strategy: investing in low-cost index funds. The high returns and low costs of stock index funds (We personally prefer Vanguard as do many millionaires) are the foundation that many a millionaire’s wealth is built upon.
Experts agree that investing in index funds is a winning strategy when playing the stock market for two reasons: They are broadly diversified, eliminating the risk of picking individual stocks, and they are low-cost. Even Warren Buffett champions this strategy.
12. They spend more time studying and planning for investments: Millionaires’ preferred investing strategies might be fueled by their research. Millionaire investors spend more time — an average of 10.5 hours a month — planning for investments. That is nearly two hours more than under-accumulators of wealth, defined as those with a net worth less than one-half of their expected net worth based on age and earnings, who spend 8.7 hours a month doing so.
Their literacy in financial matters means that they are more tolerant of taking investment-related risks. Future outlook and financial knowledge typically relate to taking greater financial risk, so the time they spend in managing and researching investments helps in decision-making.
13. They put more energy toward personal-growth activities: Millionaires also spend more time focusing on personal growth. They spend roughly 5 1/2 hours a week reading for pleasure and nearly six hours a week exercising, while the average American spends two hours and 2 1/2 hours on those activities, according to our research. Successful individuals are keenly aware of how they spend their resources, including their emotional and cognitive resources.
Thomas C. Corley, the author of “Change Your Habits, Change Your Life,” spent five years researching the daily habits of 177 self-made millionaires and found they devoted at least 30 minutes every day each to exercising and reading. Millionaires tend to read three types of books, he said: biographies of successful people, self-help or personal development, and history.
14. They sleep less and work more: Millionaires make a few sacrifices to make the most of their time. They sleep nearly eight hours less a week and work six hours more a week than the average American. That might be because many wake up at least three hours before their workday actually begins — a strategy to deal with inevitable daily disruptions, according to Corley’s findings.
Getting up at five in the morning to tackle the top three things you want to accomplish in your day allows you to regain control of your life. It gives you a sense of confidence that you, indeed, direct your life.
15. They think more: Self-made millionaires are thinkers. The rich tend to think in isolation, in the mornings, and for at least 15 minutes every day. Thinking is key to their success. They spent time everyday brainstorming with themselves about numerous things. They asked questions such as “What can I do to make more money?” “Does my job make me happy?” “Am I exercising enough?” and “What other charities can I get involved in?”
16. They do not follow the crowd: Millionaires do not follow the crowd. We so desire to blend in, to acclimate to society, to be a part of the herd, that we will do almost anything to avoid standing out in a crowd. Failure to separate yourself from the herd is why most people never achieve success. Instead, successful people create their own new herd. You want to separate yourself from the herd, create your own herd, and then get others to join it.
17. They ask for feedback: Millionaires seek feedback to help improve themselves. Fear of criticism is the reason we do not seek feedback from others. But feedback is essential to learning what is working and what is not working. Feedback helps you understand if you are on the right track. Feedback criticism, good or bad, is a crucial element for learning and growth. It allows millionaires to change course and experiment with a new career or business. Feedback provides you with the information you will need in order to succeed in any venture.
18. They are resilient, and they persevere: Self-made millionaires use resiliency and perseverance — characteristics of early retirees and entrepreneurs — to build wealth. To build wealth, to build one’s own business, to ignore critics and media and neighbors, you must have the resolve to keep pursuing your goals past rejection and pain.
Millionaires and other economically successful Americans who pursue self-employment, decide to climb the corporate ladder, or strive to create a financial independence lifestyle early do so by perpetually pushing on.
19. They prioritize four relationships: Millionaires cannot build wealth without the help of others. Chris Hogan, the author of “Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth — and How You Can Too,” studied 10,000 American millionaires — defined as those with a net worth of at least $1 million — for seven months and found they achieved their seven-figure status with four key relationships: a coach, a cheerleader, a mentor, and a friend. They emphasized the importance of having a mentor in particular. Finding a mentor puts you on the fast track to wealth accumulation.
20. They practice consistency: Millionaires take personal responsibility, practice intentionality, are goal-oriented, and work hard. While those are qualities of many people, regardless of net worth, millionaires recognize that these traits cannot work together without consistency.
You can take responsibility, you can be intentional, you can set goals, and you can work hard. “But, if you do not do these things repeatedly — year after year, decade after decade — then you’ll never get the results you want.
Millionaires know from experience that wealth-building is a long-term frame, and they have seen that sticking to the plan over decades leads to millions at retirement.
21. They are more conscientious: Most millionaires’ traits and habits tie into conscientiousness, which has a strong correlation to net worth. Many of the behavioral components that impact net worth, regardless of how old we are or our income levels, including frugality, planning, and responsibility, tie into this personality characteristic, and help us understand why it is so critical in the creation and maintenance of wealth over time.
Similarly, Jude Miller Burke studied 200 self-made millionaires for three years and found that they tended to be conscientious and displayed the trait at a higher level than less successful people.
The fastest path to getting WHAT YOU WANT is achieved by setting the right goals…
And the fastest way to set and achieve the right goals is to Request our FREE Goal Setting Coaching Session and Guide!
We know what you want. Because it’s what we ALL want.
You see we truly believe that above all, what everyone wants in life is to be happy. And in order to be happy we need to set specific, measurable goals to make it far easier for us to achieve success in 5 key areas of our lives.
The first of these key areas is to achieve high levels of health and energy. Most people put their health first.
The second is to enjoy loving relationships. The more people you have in your life who love and respect you, the happier and more satisfied you live.
The third is to perform meaningful work; to be engaged in a business or a career that makes a difference. We are most fulfilled when we know we are contributing towards helping others in a positive way.
The fourth is to achieve monetary freedom. One of our chief responsibilities is to provide a comfortable living for our family, and then reach financial independence.
And the fifth is to express your individuality to use your unique abilities in a way that gives you deep satisfaction.
With a proven approach to goal setting, you are far more likely to exceed your own expectations in these five key areas of your life: Your health, your relationships, your career, your wealth, and your happiness.
We provide the perfect tools you can use starting NOW to excel in each of these five key areas.
Simply request a FREE coaching session and complete the 5 Assignments.
The moment you do, you’ll be able to:
- Formulate specific goals in the 5 key areas of your life
- Define precise measurable outcomes for each of your goals
- Set deadlines for accomplishing each of your goals
- Start working to achieve your goals with absolute clarity and conviction
We’re passionate about helping people find real happiness in their lives. And pure happiness begins once you set specific, measurable goals. And that’s exactly what the MKS Master Key System Coaching helps you do, step-by-step.
GET YOUR FREE MKS MASTER KEY COACHING SESSION NOW!
To receive your FREE Session right now, simply contact us and complete the 5 Assignments. It’s entirely free of charge, but we believe the outcome could be priceless.
Enjoy your new happiness, health, and wealth.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT ESCAPING THE TIME/MONEY TRAP?
The Real World and Money Truth… In an ideal world, money would not be something causing us stress, anxiety, worry, etc. While we do not live in an ideal world, money does not have to be something that causes burdens.
Implementing the money tips from above into your lifestyle can provide you with the opportunity to make more and worry less.
“Money is not everything, and it’s not worth sacrificing your health, family, friends or other experiences for it,” said Sabatier, who went from broke to seven figures in five years.
“I have lost a few friends and strained other relationships because I’ve spent too much time staying late in the office or hustling on the weekends. Even though I truly believe that having money is freedom, money is really just a tool to make experiences in life possible.”
Rather than focusing solely on how to make more money, set lifestyle goals. Ask yourself questions like:
- What do you want to do with your money?
2. Can You Get It From Life Doing What You Are Now Doing?
3. How many hours a week do you want to work?
4. Do you want to continue doing what you are now doing?
After all, making and saving more money is only useful if you have something in mind you want to use it for.
ARE YOU TRULY INTERESTED IN ESCAPING THE TIME/MONEY TRAP?
THEN JOIN US RISK FREE?
How to join the MKS Master Key System Women’s Fnancial System Wealth Club and escape or become rich.
How to join the MKS Master Key System System Club
It`s the question asked by many persons of the world. They want to be members of the most powerful source of power in the world. Therefore, it`s not a surprise that there are people who keeps shouting in the internet forums: “I want to join the MKS System and the Science for Getting Rich Club.”
Do these people know who we are and what they can ask from people wishing to know the truth about how to become a member in the MKS and Science for Getting Rich Club. Nevertheless, secret societies have intentions of recruiting new members into their ranks. Therefore, they have a desire to fill their armies of followers with a new blood.
One of the first steps is to consider whether you really need to join this wealth building society. It can be considered as a trivial step, but you should understand that there is no way back to the question.
You will dedicate your life to the serving of the power which requires sacrifices. If you have decided to become one of these people, then you can be granted with membership on the next conditions:
– You are rich! It means that you have more than one million dollars in the year income.
Contact us so you can buy a ticket to MKS System and the Science for Getting Rich Club
– You are famous! Another critical point of view that you need to consider. It means that you have followers that can do anything for you.
– You are influential! Another simple rule, if you have a desire to be provided with a ticket to the MKS System and the Science for Getting Rich Members Club. They also have a desire to accept only MKS members of the world.
If you don’`t possess any of these characteristics, then you shouldn`’t join us.
: You should be an adult. There are rare cases that kids are accepted as members.
: You should have no criminal records. Members do not wish to accept people with no money, but with criminal records. – You should be financially fully independent.
: You shouldn`t have any mental or incurable disease. There are rare cases of accepting such people in the club, but only when they got extremely powerful talents or a great pile of money.
: You should be a social person. It means that you have the ability to help other people if they have a desire to find an answer to the question.
: You should be a person interested in improving your life or business. You must be teachable and able to work just 10 huors a week.
If you have all the characteristics mentioned above, then you just need to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend you join us. We will help you become a self-made millionaire if that is your choice.
You get a Satisfaction Guarantee. Contact us to see what we can do with you and your financial goals.
We encourage you to follow in the footsteps of those who came and succeeded before you. Your future self will thank you.
Contact us if you are interested in winning the MKS Millionaire Challenge. Become a self-made millionaire. Join us for personal finance tips & tricks on taking your life and personal finance to the next level.
Contact us to escape the TIME/MONEY trap and set us a FREE briefing to get started.
Disclaimer Our vision is to help you bring your biggest dream into reality. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Your results are completely up to you, your level of awareness, expertise, the action you take and the service you provide to others. Any testimonials, financial numbers mentioned in emails or referenced on any of our web pages should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only, as I am sure you understand. That being said, we believe in you and we are here to support you in making the changes you want for your life and giving you methods, strategies, and ideas that will help move you in the direction of your dream.
Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute-MKS Master Key Coaching Systems
Phone: 650-515-7545 — Email: email@example.com
© Copyright 2021 – Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute – All Rights Reserved