The Simple, Easy and Quick Solutions to Create a Million Dollar+ Business Annually
Let’s Maximize Your Revenue and Assets So You Never Worry About Your Business or Money Again!
Think back over the past couple of months. How many times has your fear, lack of knowledge, experience, funding or… stopped your small business from succeeding?
It doesn’t have to.
There is a way to overcoming this, and you can learn precisely how to develop and grow the small business that will lead you straight to success.
- Getting a small business going from the ground up is no easy task. Many difficult tasks lie ahead for the enterprising entrepreneur: crafting a business model, selecting a location, securing funding, breaking even (or turning a profit), and more. Knowing the facts and statistics regarding the creation of a small business can help people plan wisely and avoid common pitfalls.
- The number of small businesses in the United States as of 2022 is 32.5 million. This comprises 99.9% of all American businesses, according to the SBA.
- Their sizes are as follows. The average revenue generated for all American companies per employee is over $100,000. In general, the larger the company, the greater the revenue per employee. Even Walmart generates $200,000 in revenues per employee.
- According to the US Small Business Administration, less than 3% of small businesses reach the million-dollar revenue mark. In addition, according to the data from the National Small Business Association, only about 1% of small businesses reach the $1 million revenue mark without profession help. https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/small-business-statistics/
- The number of small businesses owned and operated individually in the United States is 70%.
- In a 2021 new business insights report conducted by Intuit, it’s estimated that 17 million new small businesses will be formed by the end of 2022.
- 18% of small businesses fail within their first year, while 50% fail after five years and approximately 65% by their tenth year in business.
Let me ask you,
- Do you want a business that earns over a million dollars annually?
- Do you own or manage a well-established small- to medium-sized brick-and-mortar company seeking to increase profits, productivity, and reduce costs?
- Are you either driven or could you use help to develop your business so it is more profitable and successful?
- Are you so busy on urgent operational matters that you feel overwhelmed and you simply lack time to sit back and review your business as to where it is and where you want it to be or go?
- Are you doubling your monthly revenues in as little as 90 days?
- Do you have a business plan to earn at least a million dollars a year?
- Are you generating a flood of high quality referrals?
- Are you making the biggest marketing mistake of all (you are probably making it)?
In the last few years, hyperinflation and the current coronavirus pandemic have led to significant damages for small business owners, who are now having trouble getting clients and dealing with the effects of runaway inflation.
Many small business owners are close to losing their livelihood due to this collapse. But there is a solution.
There’s one thing we’re seeing more and more in our line of work.
Entrepreneurs who are smart, talented, ambitious, and capable — but they never seem to get results from the advice they hear.
And a big reason for this has a lot to do with the standard of information out there around building your own business and entrepreneurship…
There are a lot of theories, surface-level tactics, and tools that don’t go into nearly enough depth to provide the kind of guidance you need to get the results you want.
How to Create a Million Dollar+ Business Annually
You need more than simple advice if you’re really serious about building a successful-profitable-cost saving business.
You need structure. You need a plan. And you need a proven system to execute that plan. You need proven Professional Small Business Coaching from qualified experts.
You need in-depth, step-by-step Professional Small Business Coaching that shows you methods like:
- How to identify and capitalize on unique business opportunities that fit your interests/expertise, so you can start making money right away.
- The exact strategies we use to win over customers and turn them into long-term advocates of your business, so you can consistently grow.
- How to create an entrepreneurial mindset shift to form better habits, and become more disciplined in your approach to business.
- What the specific metrics are that will help you measure success (and failure), so you can quickly pivot and move in the right direction where necessary.
- How to select the right product or service for your business that people actually want and will pay for.
- Positioning strategies so you can stand out from the competition and create an evergreen business model that’ll be around for years to come.
And so much more.
When we say “RKI Professional Small Business Coaching,” you might immediately picture cheesy motivational speakers, a cold hotel conference room, and equally dismal coffee.
But RKI Professional Small Business Coaching can be the single most significant investment you make in your career, profession or small business because it can teach you the ins and outs of the business world firsthand.
Working with a “RKI Professional Small Business Coach” can act as a great resource for all types of industries. Whether you’re a business professional struggling to earn a profit or an entrepreneur unsure of your next move.
An RKI Business Coach can set you on a lucrative path to greater profitability success easily, simply and quickly. Interested? Review these materials and contact us now.
RKI Professional Small Business Coaching Helps You Become a Million Dollar + Business
Reitenbach-Kissinger Small Business Coaches help entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals grow in a variety of ways. They receive payment and usually work on a fixed schedule to share actionable feedback, personalized advice, and growth plans for their clients to increase company revenue, accelerate their career, or increase business growth.
The goal of a RKI Business Coach is to help business owners emphasize their leadership strengths, mitigate weaknesses, and establish a clear path that will help them make better business decisions and manifest their overall vision.
What is included in Reitenbach-Kissinger Business Coaching?
- Guidance in defining long and short-term business goals.
- Strategic planning for the growth and sustainability of your business
- Professional advice designed to help you gain valuable perspective
- Creation and revision of different business operation tasks
- Accountability for goal reaching in your organization.
Your RKI Business Coach will expect you to bring your full self during sessions so that you can work on your business rather than in it. Therefore, a level of self-awareness is required when working with a coach (in addition to the perspective you bring about your organization).
It’s also important to note that the type of coaching you receive can affect the “worth” they bring to your business.
Why Hire a Reitenbach-Kissinger Business Coach to Help You Become a Million Dollar + Business
- Greater self-awareness and a positive mindset
- Clarity on what success looks like and the steps needed to achieve it.
- Development of critical soft skills and decision making
- Accountability and growth
- Increased individual profit, performance, productivity, and confidence.
CEOs, founders, and executives, it gets lonely at the top. Without a coach and accountability partner, many business leaders find themselves hitting the ceiling of what they can achieve. RKI leaders help develop teams, and business coaches help develop leaders.
In a successful partnership with an RKI Business Coach, you stand to gain:
1. Greater self-awareness and a positive mindset.
2. Clarity on what success looks like and the steps needed to achieve.
3. Development of critical soft skills and decision-making.
4. Accountability and growth.
5. Increased individual performance, productivity, and confidence
Is RKI Professional Business Coaching Worth the Money?
A Reitenbach-Kissinger Small Business Coach is worth the knowledge and experience they offer and apply to your business’s specific needs.
Business owners across America are relying on Reitenbach-Kissinger Small Business Coaches to help them recover revenue lost during the pandemic, economic down-turns, as well as to assist them regain their businesses, profitability and success.
RKI Professional Small Business Coaching Can Help You
- Assist in the determination and pursuit of your company or career vision.
- Help you capitalize on your positive attributes and modify any negative
- Stimulate you to think differently and creatively.
- Encourage and inspire you to do what may seem impossible or improbable
- Challenge you with an objective viewpoint bolstered by decades of experience
- Create a plan of meaningful activity and structure that guides you to the finish line
- Elevate your successes and help you learn from mistakes
- Maintain your focus on getting results quickly.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise so that you can teach and lead others in the future
- Provide unwavering support for you throughout your small business journey
As business experts with over 30+ years in business, we offer firsthand experience building a successful business from the ground up. We know how to revive a struggling business or breathe new life into a business seeking repositioning. Using implementable, step-by-step instructions hiring Reitenbach-Kissinger Small Business Coaches as your small business coach can get you from where you are to where you want to be. Well worth the money!
WHAT RKI BUSINESS COACHING CAN DO FOR YOU to Help You Become a Million Dollar + Business
They translate complex business methods, processes, and strategies into actionable plans to dramatically improve your financial results. These solutions can re-energize a small business and allow leaders to find the time to work “on” their business rather than “in” it.
They specialize in small business coaching services. They have substantial experience providing executive coaching services to high-level executives and emerging leaders.
They have developed a groundbreaking system to help the many small business owners who are close to losing their livelihood. They help them to identify hidden opportunities for increasing revenue and profitability. They do this for ANY business and in any profession or industry. The business owners they help create additional and greater revenue in 90 to 120 days.
HOW COACH MICHAEL KISSINGER CAN HELP YOU Become a Million Dollar + Business
- He provides Certified Executive and Small Business Coaching
- He can help you increase your profitability and reduce business costs.
- He is a professional small business coach that serves clients across the country.
- He translates complex business methods, processes, and strategies into actionable plans to dramatically improve financial results. These solutions can re-energize a business and allow leaders to find the time to work “on” their business rather than “in” it.
- In addition to key business methods and strategies, he understands the pressures, complexities and role evolution encountered when managing a fast-growing business. He focuses on helping executives become more impactful and enabling them to reach their definition of success. Common goals include improving revenues and profits, effectively managing large teams, or simply finding balance professionally and personally.
- He is a co-founder of a $188 million annual earning company, transforming it from a mere concept into an annual multi-million-dollar empire
- He has over his 30+-year business career, he has gained invaluable knowledge and insight that remains relevant to current business models
- He was a professor at three leading California Universities.
- He has helped hundreds of incumbent and emerging leaders with his business clarity and executable tactics.
- He is an enthusiastic and supportive graduate of the University of San Francisco with a Bachelor’s degree and a Law School Graduate who practiced law until his retirement in 2002.
- He is a former US Army Special Forces member who was honorable discharged and the holder of a 4th Degree Kukkiwon Certified Taekwondo Black Belt.
- Married and is a proud Dad to four successful adult children. Aside from the development of future leaders and businesses, his other passions include writing, teaching, investing, sports, music, enjoying life and his ministry at St Stevens Catholic Church in San Francisco.
TYPES OF RKI BUSINESS COACHING AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU Become a Million Dollar + Business
SMALL BUSINESS COACHING
Owning your own small business can be overwhelming and complicated, or it can be a dream come true. With his professional business coaching services, Coach Kissinger can help redefine your business vision and dreams, and develop a plan of action to make them a reality. Coach Kissinger taught business and law at Golden Gate University to architects and engineers for over 16 years. He has written numerous articles for various California contractors, subcontractors, architects and engineers.
Executive coaching will ensure that you achieve the strategic outcomes critical to achieving your professional career goals. Coach Kissinger can assist in pursuit of your career vision and help you capitalize on your positive attributes.
Through professional business coaching you can elevate your successes, learn from mistakes, and maintain your focus on getting results quickly.
Coach Kissinger brings his years of construction management experience to his management consulting sessions, designed for construction executives operating businesses of all sizes. As your construction business coach, he can help you create practical solutions to deliver tangible results. Together you will explore the ways to help you boost sales, increase profit margins, and deliver unmatched customer satisfaction. He is a graduate of the San Francisco State University Construction Management Program, former California licensed general contractor and a former adjunct professor of construction law for over 16 years. He has taught over 5,000 California contractors and subcontractors. He wrote for the Pacific Builder Construction paper and gave keynote speeches at various California Builders Exchanges.
In his consulting for business sessions, Coach Kissinger takes complex business strategies and reduces them down into actionable plans designed to improve your financial return. He taught as a visiting professor at Skyline College the principles of business start-up for a number of years.
In addition to driving financial results, his consulting services can also breathe new life into every aspect of a business. Leaders will feel as though they are truly working “on” their business, rather than just being a part of its inner workings.
Coach Kissinger offers various business assessment tools to identify behavioral styles, motivators that drive success, critical thinking skills, sales skills, and more. He has completed business assessment on over 1,000 small businesses across America. He generally ask business owners to answer three questions:
- What is their average number of clients?
- What is the average dollar value of sale for each client?
- What is the average number of sales for each client?
Having their answers he can and has increased the value of their business from 30% to 50% in a relatively short period of time.
The business assessment tools that Coach Kissinger offers fall into three main categories: Leadership Assessment, Sales Skills Assessment, and College Major & Career Assessment. As your small business coach, he will guide you on how to use these tools to outperform your competition.
As a business speaker, Coach Kissinger speaks on business development, goal setting, strategic planning, leadership building, business management, and more. His speaking sessions are fueled by the knowledge accumulated during his career and a passion to help others achieve more. His speaking sessions are also designed to re-energize a business and motivate teams toward achieving the collective goals of a company. He was a member of the National Speakers Association and had done a number of Key Note Speaking Engagements.
RKI Client Services Include (but are not limited to)
- Corporate Executives
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- General Contractors and Subcontractor Construction Companies
- Professional Services
- And many more
How RKI Business Coaching Works with Your Business to Help You Become a Million Dollar + Business
• Meets with you to discuss your business goals
• Identifies areas of improvement
• Develops action plans
• Provides resources and advice
• Tracks progress and offer feedback
- Focuses on substantial profit increases and cost reductions from 10% to 100%+
RKI Business Coaching Provides
• Proven experience as a business coach or consultant
• Strong knowledge of business management principles
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to build relationships of trust with you, your team and your clients
• Organized, Profitable and Detail-Oriented Solutions
ASK FOR YOUR FREE COACHING DISCOVERY-TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL SESSION NOW to Help You Become a Million Dollar + Business
Complete a short TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL questionnaire to receive a free coaching session with Coach Kissinger. For no money up front and a 100% satisfaction guarantee we suggest you contact us now for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Please note: We respect your privacy. All information given to Coach Kissinger and the Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute will remain confidential.
You are making a great decision! Completing a FREE questionnaire means that you are serious about attaining your business goals and ready to meet success with your business coach. mksmasterkeycoaching.com › testimonials CONFIDENTIAL TESTIMONIALS – BECOME UNSTOPPLEABLE IN BUSINESS …
How RKI Business Coaching Communicates with You to Help You Become a Million Dollar + Business
We will meet with you in person, computer, smartphone, or on zoom. We will work on your schedule; no travel is needed. We can provide all coaching services online so we can meet in the comfort of your office, or home.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for qualified business owners who have business challenges they want to have resolved immediately.
You must have a qualifying business, an entrepreneurial spirt and a desire to win.
We provide guidance and support to business owners to help them achieve their goals. We work with clients to identify areas of improvement, develop action plans, and provide resources and advice. We also track progress and offer feedback to clients.
We have received tremendous demand for our services. We are working as fast as we can to help business owners keep up with their business demands.
Our wide range of business coaching and consulting services will allow you to keep your business alive. Additionally, it help companies save money and thrive in the industry. Here a few of the benefits you get working with RKI Business Coaching.
Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute Results Driven Coaching Benefits Includes
: The Personal Business Benefits of RKI Business Coaching
- Personalize your business plan. Creating a personalized business plan is one of the most beneficial things that a RKI Small Business Coach can do for you.
- Overcome income and expense anxiety. …
- Provide honest business feedback. …
- Help with business and work problems. …
- Assist you in starting or growing a business. …
: The Personal Benefits of RKI Business Coaching
The personal benefits of RKI Business Coaching are as wide-ranging as the individuals involved. Numerous clients report that coaching positively impacted their careers as well as their lives by helping them to:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively
: The Benefits of RKI Business Coaching in Organizations:
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
- Increases employee and staff engagement
- Improves individual performance
- Helps identify and develop high potential employees
- Helps identify both organizational and individual strengths and development opportunities
- Helps to motivate and empower individuals to excel
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to human resource development
Coaching in organization and leadership settings is also an invaluable tool for developing people across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many; 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009).
Do You Know Anyone Who Needs Coaching Services?
Join us to get started to make this your best year ever to build a life, career, business, or financial assets in just a few days with our signature, expert, proven world-class systems and see your dreams become a reality!
Start thinking in abundance. Start working to become the person who’ll achieve the big goal(s) you promised yourself. And then imagine how your future self will look back a year from now and think, “This was my best year ever!”
Thank you for your referrals.
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2021 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights Reserved