Knowing the answer to the following statement can change your life: What I REALLY want is _________________________ .
The question is, are you serious about getting it.
What You Should Know About Achieving Financial Independence or Freedom
What are your dreams? What is one thing in your life you’ve been wanting to pursue, but haven’t? It keeps you up at night, you daydream about it, and only those closest to you know what it is.
That dream isn’t going away because it’s meant for you. Have you written down your dreams? If not, what’s stopping you? This message and analysis will help you get whatever dream you may have this year. Go for it!
See Yourself As You Want To Be?
If someone were to ask you, “Did you know that you are a genius?” would you laugh at him or would you take him seriously?
You will remember the story of Aladdin and his lamp; that when he rubbed his lamp and made a deep wish, then the genie would appear. Jesus said, “There is a light that lighteth every man’s path.” But he added, “If you put your light under a bushel, then no one can see it.”
It is this light which is the light of God and the light of life that is your light. The question is not whether there is a genius hidden at the center of your life, but whether or not you are rubbing your lamp so the genie can appear.
How could all the deep wishes, hopes and aspirations of your life be there unless it were possible for them to be fulfilled?
God never makes mistakes and God put them there. There is a power in the universe and this power is available to everyone. It is the power that brought everything into being, therefore it is all power. It is not only all power but it is all presence. It pervades everything and it is at the very center of our own being.
There is, in the universe, a Spirit that is self-knowing, and a law that is not self knowing, but self-propelling, which obeys Spirit. We are self-knowing centers in a law that has no volition other than to obey our impulses.
We are ignorant of this and consequently bring upon ourselves, through a direct act of law, all the experiences that we suffer. Should we completely change our mode of thinking, we would completely change our environment.
We are, today, the sum total of all our thoughts and acts, the objectification of our subjective states of consciousness; our subjective state of thought decides what is to happen to us objectively.
Our subjective state of thought is constantly radiating into universal mental law the images of our entire belief in life, and from these images of unconscious thought spring all our outward conditions.
The key, then, to success and happiness, is the conscious control of thought and a continuous radiation of constructive thinking and acting. This key will unlock the treasure house of the Infinite and reveal to us undreamed-of opportunities and experiences.
We have brought upon ourselves all our troubles through ignorance of the law, which of itself is always a law of liberty, but which we have misused through misunderstanding the true meaning of life.
We must reverse the entire process of our thinking and learn to think of ourselves only in terms of spiritual valuation, which alone is enduring and real. See Yourself As You Want To Be Your Aladdin’s Lamp
Let’s Get Started Understanding You and Assessing Your Creative Powers to Get Your Dreams this Year!
: Are You Creating Riches with Your Conscious or Subconscious Mind?
- Are you creating your riches with you conscious mind? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating your riches with you subconscious mind? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with you conscious and subconscious mind? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
: Are You Creating Riches with the 7 Universal Laws of Mind?
There are seven Universal Laws or Principles by which everyone and everything in the Universe is governed. To name them, they are the Laws of Mentalism, Correspondence, Vibration, Polarity, Rhythm, Cause and Effect and Gender.
The Universe exists in perfect harmony and order by virtue of these Laws. Ancient mystical, esoteric and secret teachings dating back more than 5,000 years from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Greece, all have as a common thread these seven Hermetic Laws of the Universe.
Once you understand, apply and align yourself with these Universal Laws, you will experience transformation in every area of your life beyond what you have ever dared to imagine. The governing Laws seek neither to punish nor reward you. They are impersonal, operating automatically along unconscious lines without your conscious participation The Seven Universal Laws Explained
- Are you creating riches with Law of Mentalism? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Cause and Effect? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Correspondence? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Vibration? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Polarity? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Rhythm? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with Law of Gender? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
: Are You Creating Riches with Your 6 Faculties of Mind?
You and I have something that separates us from other creatures on the planet. You see, the other creatures are completely at home in their environment. However, unlike chameleons and other animals that blend into their environment, you and I are totally disoriented in ours.
Now why is that?
It’s because God gave us mental faculties to create our own environment. And fully and effectively using those mental faculties allows us to create any life and environment we want. Unfortunately, only one or two people out of ten can name their mental faculties and how to use them properly.
They don’t teach it in school
It’s not surprising that so few people understand how to use their mental faculties. They don’t teach it in school. Instead, teachers tell us about the five physical senses we share with the rest of the animal kingdom—the ability to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch.
These senses are given to us so we can communicate and correspond with the outside world. They’re like little antennae that bring in information that’s outside of us. Our physical senses are wonderful for what they were intended to do. However, we give them far too much power. Mental Faculties 101
- Are you creating riches with your Reason? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with your Intuition? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with your Perception? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with your Will? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with your Memory? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
- Are you creating riches with your Imagination? “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____
: Are You Creating Riches with Your 12 Powers of Mind?
Each of us has 12 creative powers that are fundamental to us. These are aspects of our Divine nature. The notion that each of us holds the Divine within us, that we have a spiritual nature along with our humanity, is not new. But most of us don’t have a method for developing our spiritual capacities.
Unity cofounder Charles Fillmore, who was strongly influenced by the Transcendental movement, went on a committed spiritual search. It led him to Eastern spirituality, which he integrated with the Christianity of his upbringing. He created the 12-power system more than a century ago. Based on the reality of the divine spark within all people, Fillmore used the disciples of Jesus as exemplars of the 12 powers.
The 12 powers provide a system for soul growth. Our minds can be a link to Spirit through these 12 capacities: wisdom, love, strength, faith, imagination, order, understanding, will, power, zeal, release, and life itself. We can paint the life we want by focusing on, understanding, and cultivating these 12 spiritual powers.
Based on the reality of the divine spark within all people, Charles Fillmore used the disciples of Jesus as exemplars of the 12 powers. Answer “YES” ___ “NO” ___ “HOW” _____ if you you creating riches with your 12 powers of mind?
The 12 powers provide a system for soul growth. Our minds can be a link to Spirit through these 12 capacities: Wisdom, Love, Strength, Faith, Imagination, Order, Understanding, Will, Power, Zeal, Release, and Life itself. The Unity 12 Powers
: Are You Creating Riches with Your 7 Seven Spiritual Laws of Mind
When we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with the spiritual and natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, and material abundance spring forth easily and effortlessly.
The seven spiritual laws include: The Law of Pure Potentiality, The Law of Giving and Receiving, The Law of Karma, The Law of Least Effort, The Law of Intention and Desire, The Law of Detachment, and The Law of Dharma or Law of Purpose in Life. Mastering the 7 Spiritual Laws
Introduction to Your Creative Mind Powers Inspired by Andrew Carnegie
If you’re looking for a little inspiration to help jump-start your success, Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich Coaching this is a great place to start.
This post is all about Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” book and MKS Master Key System coaching. We’re going to share with questions and self-assessments and offer you MKS Master Key System Coaching that will help analyze and strengthen your personal mindset and financial fortunes.
So whether you’re just starting out on your journey to abundance, prosperity or riches or you’ve hit a few roadblocks along the way, these assessments can help get you back on track.
Think and Grow Rich is one of the most influential books of all time. It points the way to personal achievement, to financial independence, and to riches of the spirit beyond measurement in mere money. It focuses on using How To Use Your Power
It was inspired by Andrew Carnegie, who disclosed the formula of personal achievement to Napoleon Hill many years ago.
Although the times have certainly changed, and the circumstances of our daily lives are even more complex than when Andrew Carnegie and Napoleon Hill sat down to talk, the secrets they reveal are time-tested and just as pertinent today as when this classic text was first released.
The riches discussed here need not be thought of only in financial terms. There are great riches in lasting friendships, harmonious family relationships, sympathy and understanding between business associates, and an inner harmony that brings peace of mind measurable only in spiritual values.
The philosophy of Think and Grow Rich Coaching will prepare you to attract and enjoy these higher things in life, but only if you are ready for them.
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is the ultimate success classic, timeless, powerful and profound. This book changed my life. Once I read this book I was able to conceptualize a path toward achieving my goals, it inspired me to start a mastermind and helped me to understand auto suggestion and the subconsciousness.
This book and MKS Master Key System Coaching has changed the lives of millions of people. So many have claimed it as the master key to their success.
Bob Proctor carried a copy everywhere he went reading it on a daily basis. Napoleon Hill, most famous of all teachers of success spent a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort to produce the Law of Success philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized and explained for the general public in this book.
In Think and Grow Rich, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles.
This MKS Master Key System Coaching will teach you the secrets that could bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success.
Money and material things are essential for freedom of body and mind, but there are some who will feel that the greatest of all riches can be evaluated only in terms of lasting friendships, loving family relationships, understanding between business associates, and introspective harmony which brings one true peace of mind!
All who read, understand, and apply this philosophy and MKS Master Key System Coaching will be better prepared to attract and enjoy these spiritual values. BE PREPARED!
Andrew Carnegie Financial Freedom Formula
Do you want to make money and achieve financial freedom? Follow the Andrew Carnegie Formula and these six steps to convert desire into financial success.
Andrew Carnegie, (born November 25, 1835, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland—died August 11, 1919, Lenox, Massachusetts, U.S.), Scottish-born American industrialist who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. He was also one of the most important philanthropists of his era. See: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Andrew-Carnegie
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
- What are you going to give back to get this money?
- Establish a date by which you will acquire money.
- Create a definite plan and execute.
- Write out a statement stating how much you desire, the time limit, and what you intend to give to get the money.
- Read the statement out loud twice a day, when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Oliver Napoleon Hill (October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American self-help author. He is best known for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937), which is among the best-selling self-help books of all time. Hill’s works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one’s life. Most of his books were promoted as expounding principles to achieve “success”.
Hill’s works were inspired by the philosophy of New Thought and the writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson, and are listed as New Thought reading. Hill has been seen as inspiring later self-help works, such as Rhonda Byrne’s The Secret.
- The Law of Success (1928)
- The Magic Ladder to Success (1930)
- Think and Grow Rich (1937)
- Outwitting the Devil (1938, published 2011)
- How to Sell Your Way Through Life (1939)
- The Master-Key to Riches (1945)
- How to Raise Your Own Salary (1953)
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude (with W. Clement Stone) (1959)
- Grow Rich!: With Peace of Mind (1967)
- Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion (with E. Harold Keown) (1970)
- You Can Work Your Own Miracles (1971)
Self-Assessment #1 Inspired by Andrew Carnegie
Are You Applying The 13 Steps to Riches, as Outlined in “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
1. Desire: Start with a strong desire or burning ambition to achieve a specific goal or outcome.
2. Faith: Have unwavering faith in yourself and your ability to achieve your goal.
3. Autosuggestion: Use positive self-talk and affirmations to reinforce your beliefs and goals.
4. Specialized knowledge: Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your goal.
5. Imagination: Use your imagination to visualize your goal and see yourself achieving it.
6. Organized planning: Develop a detailed plan of action to achieve your goal.
7. Decision: Make a firm decision to follow through on your plan and never give up.
8. Persistence: Keep working towards your goal, even when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
9. Power of the Master Mind: Surround yourself with like-minded people who support and encourage you.
10. The Mystery of Sex Transmutation: Use the power of your sexual energy to fuel your desire and drive.
11. The Subconscious Mind: Tap into the power of your subconscious mind to help you achieve your goals.
12. The Brain: Use your brain to analyze and plan, and to make decisions and take action.
13. The Sixth Sense: Trust your intuition and inner guidance to help you make the right decisions and achieve your goals
Self-Assessment #2 Inspired by Andrew Carnegie
1) I can state what I want out of life in 10 words or less. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
2) I know exactly the amount of money I want to have. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
3) Instead of goals I have obsessions. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
4) I am certain of which people and philosophies I believe in. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
5) My goals are consistent with my beliefs. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
6) My actions are consistent with my beliefs. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
7) I believe that I will turn my current financial dreams into future financial reality. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
8) I make only positive statements to myself about the kind of person I am and the kind of goals I’ve set. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
9) I take time out of every day to offer my subconscious mind positive thoughts about myself. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
10) I feel my storehouse of varied generalized knowledge is less important in my pursuit of riches than the relatively few areas in which my knowledge is much more specialized. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
11) I spend part of each day dreaming about what life could be. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
12) I devise several possible solutions to a single problem. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
13) I bounce my ideas off a select group of trusted friends. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
14) I try to discover what I can give to a company, instead of demanding the perfect job. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
15) I make decisions quickly. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
16) I am slow to revise or reverse a decision. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
17) With a goal in mind, nothing steers me away from it. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
18) I can re-channel energies created by sexual desire into activities more conducive to achieving my professional and financial goals. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
19) I want highly colored emotions to reach my subconscious mind. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
20) I operate successfully using hunches and intuition. ❏ Always ❏ Sometimes ❏ Never
Give yourself 1 point for each Always you marked. __________
Give yourself 2 points for each Sometimes you marked. ___________
Give yourself 3 points for each Never you marked. ___________
Add all of the points; this is your Final Score. ___________
If you scored 20 to 30 points: Congratulations, you are well on your way to achieving all of the riches you desire. This program will reinforce practices and beliefs you have already been using. It will supply background information of which you might not currently be aware. Keep up the good work and prepare to attain everything you want.
If you scored 31 to 49 points: The majority of people initially score in this range. Instinctively, you seem to be doing what’s necessary to achieve great success — at least sometimes. Now find out the details of what it takes and how to take advantage of these principles on a consistent basis by listening closely to this program.
If you scored 50 to 60: Your work is cut out for you. But never fear. If you didn’t have a desire for success and great riches, you would not have purchased this program — and desire is the foundation on which financial success is based. It may take you a little longer to master the principles, but it can be done. And it will. Now get to work!
Self-Assessment #3 Inspired by Andrew Carnegie
28 Self-Analysis Questions [you must ask yourself]
1. Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective for this year? (You should work with a definite yearly objective to be attained as a part of your major life objective).
2. Have I delivered service of the best possible quality of which I was capable, or could I have improved any part of this service?
3. Have I delivered service in the greatest possible quantity of which I was capable?
4. Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious and cooperative at all times?
5. Have I permitted the habit of procrastination to decrease my efficiency and if so, to what extent?
6. Have I improved my personality, and if so, in what ways?
7. Have I been persistent in following my plans through to completion?
8. Have I reached decisions promptly and definitely on all occasions?
9. Have I permitted any one or more of the six basic fears (poverty, criticism, ill health, loss or love of someone, old age, death) to decrease my efficiency?
10. Have I been either “over-cautious”, or “under-cautious”?
11. Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant, or unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant, has the fault been partly, or wholly mine?
12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of concentration of effort?
13. Have I been open-minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?
14. In what way have I improved my ability to render services?
More Self-Analysis Questions for Personal Inventory
15. Have I been intemperate in any of my habits?
16. Have I expressed, either openly or secretly, any form of egotism?
17. Has my conduct toward my associates been such that it has induced them to respect me?
18. Have my opinions and decisions been based upon guesswork, or accuracy or analysis and thought?
19. Have I followed the habit of budgeting my time, my expenses, and my income, and have I been conservative in these budgets?
20. How much time have I devoted to unprofitable effort which I might have used to better advantage?
21. How may I re-budget my time, and change my habits so I will be more efficient during the coming year?
22. Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?
23. In what ways have I rendered more service and better service than I was paid to render?
24. Have I been unfair to anyone, and if so, in what way?
25. If I had been the purchaser of my own services for the year, would I be satisfied with my purchase?
26. Am I in the right vocation, and if not, why not?
27. Has the purchaser of my services been satisfied with the service I have rendered, and if not, why not?
28. What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success? (Make this rating fairly, and frankly, and have it checked by someone who is courageous enough to do it accurately).
Self-Assessment #4 Inspired by Andrew Carnegie
Thoughts on the self-analysis questions
- Through self-analysis, I can identify areas that I need to improve.
- A yearly analysis helps me track my progress and keep me accountable.
- The self-analysis questions helps me reflect on my year and learn from my mistakes.
- By analyzing myself regularly, I can become a better person and achieve my goals.
Top Advice from Think and Grow Rich
- Lookout for opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Focus on your goals and what you want to achieve.
- Take action and persist towards your goals.
- Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve success.
Six Basic Fears – Major Obstacles to Success To You Must Overcome
- Ill health
- Being alone
- Old age
How do you overcome these fears?
Napoleon Hill says that the technique to overcome the basic fears is autosuggestion. This involves repeating a positive affirmation to oneself over and over again until it becomes a belief.
If you want to be successful, it’s important that you know yourself well. That’s what makes Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich so valuable – it provides readers with a series of self-analysis questions to help them understand their strengths and weaknesses.
We hope you take the time to answer these questions for yourself and see how they can help you achieve your goals.
And if you want to learn more about how to apply Hill’s principles to your life, be sure to read the book!
When you expose yourself to the influence of this philosophy, you may experience a CHANGED LIFE which can help you negotiate your way through life with harmony and understanding and prepare you for the accumulation of abundant material riches. Napoleon Hill Think And Grow Rich ORIGINAL Full Length
PS make sure to listen in the first week if you do not want ads between chapters. Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
A “Think and Grow Rich” ™ Program Authorized by the Napoleon Hill Foundation. ©MCMXCIII Nightingale-Conant Corporation 6245 West Howard Street • Niles, IL 60714 1-847-647-0300 • 1-800-323-5552
You’ll Never Stop Growing Your “Financial Mindset”
It’s unbelievable how many people, small businesses and firm owners we speak with tell us their life or firm sucks the life out of them. They spend too many hours producing too little income. Flying by the seat of their pants, hoping they don’t miss a deadline under the weight of all they have to do. Clients are running them ragged, and payroll is pounding on the door. Now you can end all of that!
Making seemingly impossible things happen in any area of your life or business is our specialty, and we have a proven process that goes against much of what you’ve learned about manifestation and goal achievement in the past.
Over 25,000,000 achievers have now used MKS Master Key Coaching and System, the world’s #1 system, for self or business improvement. We’re grateful for this year and opportunity to serve you.
I know what you are thinking. Whose is this picture of? This is a picture of me when I was jumping with the 10th Special Forces Group. Like you I had to Break Through My Upper Limits.
Please enjoy the above programs! Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!
We hope you’ll deepen your practices of journaling, tracking your habits, setting your goals, and watching inspirational classes with us this year and beyond.
Let’s make the year extraordinary, together.
Cheering you on, always!
Join a “Year of MKS Master Key Mastery Coaching Programs and Systems”. We’ll spend the first Mondays of the Week with you taking you through advanced personal growth, business growth, profitability optimization and productivity so you can win this year and every years you are in business.
These are just a few tips to look out for when considering Breaking Through Your Upper Limits.
We personally believe this is the best way forward if you are looking for a Breaking Through Your Upper Limits. This is for people who have a dream or desire to be financially independent and are willing to put in the hard work to do so.
Wishing you prosperity and success. Remember You Were Born To Win!!
Michael Kissinger and Sydney Reitenbach
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-kissinger-a66b214/
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2023 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights
The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute makes no guarantee, makes no promises regarding the outcome of using any of the information on this site or its product or service. The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or other wise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or the information hereon. The information on this site is informational only
The materials on this site comprise the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute views; they do not constitute legal or other professional advise or guarantee of any kind. You should consult your professional advisor for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for their content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. the links are provided to assist visitors to the Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute endorses or has approved the linked site