Change Your Destiny
[Make this Your Best Year EVER]
Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute
Breaking Barriers in Today’s Diverse World and Turbulent Times with Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute MKS Master Key System Coaching.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOU!
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want this: More freedom in every area of life. But it’s impossible to be truly free if someone else is calling all or most of the shots in your financial life.
If you’re ready to enjoy more time and money freedom, we strongly recommend owning a (thriving) business.However, the world is changing incredibly fast, so you’ve got to be especially careful about the type of business you own.
We want to suggest that you consider the following questions before you start a business:
- Would you be happy in your own business? Yes: __ No: ___
- Is the industry/niche growing? Yes: __ No: ___
- Will there still be a need for it in ten years or more? Yes: __ No: ___
- Are you willing to combine two industries for your success? Yes: __ No: ___
- Want the Perfect Way to start your own business? Yes: __ No: ___
If the answer to those questions is yes, make it happen as soon as possible so you can get on the road to freedom. Contact us now to see how you can be running a business that meets these criteria in just a few months. Until then consider the …
The Perfect Way to Start Your Own Business
- For us, there’s nothing more gratifying than to introduce someone to this very rewarding business…
- Teach them the skills…
- Provide them the product, tools, and website they need to launch and build their business…
- And work alongside them as they transform their life.
Finally Get Unstuck and Achieve True Forward Momentum
So often we make the devastating mistake of committing our lives and our time to empty activities – with only small glimpses of satisfaction and fulfillment.
- If you want something more out of life, but aren’t sure what it is . . .
- If you’ve tried to make changes in the past, without success . . .
- If have a specific goal, but don’t know how to achieve it . . .
- AND if you’d like to own a business that shows you how to accomplish anything you seriously want and help others do the same—you owe it to yourself to find out more about this opportunity.
Reasons You Can Succeed
Right now, you’re probably asking yourself if you can really succeed in these businesses and industries.
The global personal development market size was valued at USD 38.28 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Increasing consciousness about self-recognition and the pursuit of happiness is expected to drive the demand for personal development programs during the forecast period.
Individuals are gradually looking for ways to attain physical as well as emotional fitness. Moreover, improving social skills and focusing on critical areas for self-awareness, such as emotions, character traits, habits, individual values, and the psychological need that shapes the day-to-day behavior of individuals are gaining importance.
Growing needs amongst employees to meet the company’s expectations and develop their domain skills is further anticipated to fuel the growth of the market.
Personal Development Market Report Worldwide Scope:
|Market size value in 2020||USD 39.99 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||USD 56.66 billion|
Personal Development Market Report United States Scope:
American consumers will pay lots of money for self-improvement products and services. This is especially true at this time of the year. Each January, we set resolutions to lose weight, improve our relationships, make more money, mange stress better, become a better salesman, increase productivity, read faster, etc.
The U.S. self-improvement market was worth $9.9 billion in 2016. It is forecast to post 5.6% average yearly gains from 2016 to 2022, when the market should be worth $13.2 billion.
The $9.9 billion U.S. self-improvement or personal development industry is largely comprised of affluent Baby Boomers and female customers, especially for programs related to relationships, weight loss, exercise, spirituality, and Far Eastern topics. A substantial share of these customers is located on the two coasts of the United States.
Personal coaching services is one segment of this broader personal development industry. More of us are willing to pay good money for “personal coaching” and hand holding.
What Is Coaching?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” Coaching is a distinct service and differs greatly from therapy, consulting, mentoring, or training.
Personal and life coaching represents the largest portion of the market, and it first developed in the United States. The corporate coaching market is smaller in size. Typical customers of career coaching or business coaching include retired persons, people in transition phases of their lives (i.e. those coming to the end of their career or work lives), Baby Boomers, and even college students.
This is a market with few barriers to entry and multiple organizations providing “certification” for a fee. The number of coaches in the U.S. continues to grow, as consumers seek advice and motivation regarding career changes, life-work balance, dealing with changing technology, finance, relationships, health, and more.
Focus Area Insights
The skillset enhancement segment accounted for the largest share of over 30.0% in 2019 and is expected to maintain its lead from 2020 to 2027. Increasing adoption of personal development programs amongst working professionals for leadership, people skill, presentation, sales, organizational development, customer service, productivity, technology training, communication, individual growth, and other skill improvement is expected to drive the segment.
Furthermore, the growing need for refining the skills amongst individuals to stand out in the current competitive business environment is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
The self-awareness segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period due to the increasing need among individuals to analyze their capabilities for better decision making.
Moreover, self-awareness is crucial to a business professional to boost productivity, employee communication, trust, and engagement to improve the organization’s overall performance.
The mental health segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth in the next few years. Increasing awareness about mental health and psychological well-being is anticipated to drive the demand for mental wellness programs. Hence, individuals are moving towards courses offered to improve their mental health and handle stress in their day-to-day life.
The physical health segment accounted for a revenue share of more than 25.0% in 2019. The industry witnessed a significant surge in the number of fitness institutes as well as fitness app users worldwide.
The motivation and inspiration segment is likely to witness steady growth during the coming years. Individuals perform to the best of their ability if they have enough inspiration and motivation. These programs also help transform the way individuals recognize their capabilities.
Top 6 Things to Know About the Coaching Industry
1. Number of coaches: It is estimated by The International Coach Federation that there are currently 53,300 coaches, up from 47,500 part-time and full-time coaches worldwide in 2011. About 92% of these are active. Of these, 33% operate in the United States — a total of 17,500 coaches. One would think that the U.S. market is saturated, but demand appears to still be growing.
2. Market size and growth: The U.S. estimated market value for personal coaching was $955 million in 2015 and $1.02 billion in 2016, compared to $707 million in 2011. I expect this market’s value to reach $1.34 billion by 2022 — or a 6.7% average yearly growth rate from 2016 to 2022.
3. Average coaching income: The ICF (the industry’s trade group) estimates that coaches have an average annual income ranging from $27,100 to $73,100. Some specialty coaches can make much more, over $100,000.
4. Lack of industry regulation: The biggest challenge facing coaches today is that untrained and incompetent coaches are damaging the reputation of the industry. The coaching field is unregulated. No license is required. Consequently, anyone can call themselves a coach. The profession is painfully aware that inept coaching makes the field look bad. Currently, there are more than 500 training and “certification” programs worldwide, and many of them will certify you if you simply pay them a fee.
5. Unique challenges for Millennial life coaches: Life coaching is gaining traction in the technology age, which has opened the profession up to Millennials. However, for young life coaches, it can be difficult to carve out a career in an industry dominated by professionals their parents’ age: 37% of American coaches are 46 to 55 years old, according to the ICF. A 25-year-old isn’t going to convince a 50-year-old to be his client. It’s hard when you don’t have enough life under your belt and you don’t know what it’s like to be 40.
6. Crossover with other segments of the self-help industry: Many of the top motivational speakers have set up coaching divisions in their companies, but clients should not expect to deal with celebrities like Tony Robbins directly.
In addition, a host of “experts” has emerged to offer online courses and “academies” in areas such as: creating webinars, seminars and workshops, building sales funnels, monetizing website traffic, making money via affiliate programs, writing a best-selling book, email marketing, systems to create leads from Facebook and LinkedIn, etc. Most often, these courses require extra coaching to be successful.
Personal Coaching Industry
The $9.9 billion U.S. self-improvement or personal development industry is largely comprised of affluent Baby Boomers and female customers, especially for programs related to relationships, weight loss, exercise, spirituality, and Far Eastern topics.
Personal Development Coaching Industry
Up to $500 million is spent on personal development products every year. Including market segments from holistic approaches, motivational speakers, inspirational websites, personal coaching, and other forms of personal development, the net worth of this industry is estimated to be almost $11 billion.
The personal development coaching industry is worth $2 billion, and it is growing rapidly. About 1,500 new coaches are setting up shop to help people find ways to pursue their dreams. There are nearly 40 professional coaching associations in the world today supporting those who work in this industry.
COMBINING COACHING AND NETWORK MARKETING AS A CAREEER
: NETWORK MARKETING
Here are a few things that should put your mind at ease:
- Working in the Network Marketing Industry is not just about helping people feel healthy. It’s about expanding their awareness, and helping them get unstuck to reach their potential, and more. Top 100+ MLM & Network Marketing Industry Statistics & Facts 2021 (epixelmlmsoftware.com)
- According to the Direct Selling Industry, this is an $189-billion industry – and it’s still growing: Network marketing sales hit a record $189 billion, $600 billion in commission were paidout between 2009 and 2017.
- 6.2 million people in the US sold products and recruited new distributors in 2018. Over 10 million new pitches are made to US women annually. The industry has grown by 1.7% of globally.
- The industry made around $35.4 billion in 2018 in the US. In 2018, US direct sellers sold to 36.6 million people. The majority distributors and discount buyers in the US are ages between 35 and 44.
- The United States and China are the top network marketing markets at 18%, 53% of distributors make more than $5000 for a part-time effort, 60 million people work as network marketers. On average, a network marketer could make the following salaries according to Indeed. Distributor – $81,775 annually, Independent Distributor – $ 5000 per month working in spare time plys substantial tac benefits, Financial Representative – $1500 per month.
: Build your Career with Amway
As a long-time member of the Direct Selling Association, Amway is the largest and most successful MLM company in the world. Their product quality is mostly outstanding. A high rating from the Better Business Bureau. As the most well-established network marketing company, Amway offers top-notch training materials and events for their IBOs. Amway has plenty of free training programs and resources to help you get to the next level of your small business. That includes live presentations, webinars, podcasts, and online courses.
- Amway is a family-owned consumer goods manufacturer and direct selling company based in Ada, Michigan, USA that is committed to helping people live better, healthier lives. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, Artistry skincare and color cosmetics, eSpring water treatment systems and XS energy drinks – all sold exclusively by independent Amway Business Owners.
- Amway is a legit business as the most successful network marketing company on the planet, with billions of dollars in yearly sales and a track record spanning six decades.
- In general, Amway’s products have an excellent reputation for being very high quality which can lead to long-term customers
- Amway offers more than 450 products ranging from skin care to health supplements, so it’s safe to say you won’t run out of things to sell as an IBO.
- As the most well-established network marketing company, Amway offers top-notch training materials for their IBOs.
- The top-level distributors in Amway can earn some of the highest commissions in the industry, with yearly incomes in the high six and seven-figure ranges.
- Amway now has 17,000+ employees and operates in over 100 countries and territories throughout the world including Canada, China, India, Japan, and Thailand.
- The Amway compensation plan is not really that difficult to understand. Essentially, the company is “by-passing” traditional advertising and retail in order to pass that money on to their own customers or IBOs (independent business owners).
- The core of the Amway Sales and Marketing Plan’s income opportunity is the sale of quality AMWAY products to retail customers. As your Amway business grows, the rewards you earn grow in proportion. Trusted for over 50 years, 100% 180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- To put it in perspective, the Amway Corporation has paid out almost $60 billion (with a “B”) in bonuses and incentives to distributors since its inception.
- Amway has an annual revenue of 8.5 billion USD in 2020 and is holding the first position in top direct selling companies for the eighth consecutive year. Amway employes over 1,000,000 business owners across 100+ countries and territories. In 2020, Amway accounted for a workforce of approximately 17,000 employees worldwide.
- With Amway you’ll get a partner that provides all the training, tools, and ongoing support you need to launch, run, and grow the business of your dreams.
24 Celebrities That Endorse Network Marketing
Network Marketing is the 21st Century Business model that is on the rise. Here are 24 celebrities that you might follow who endorses the industry of Network Marketing.
- BILL GATES American Business Magnet & Philanthropist “If I would be given a chance to start all over again, I would choose Network Marketing.”
- BILL CLINTON Former US President “You strengthen our country and our economy, not just by striving for your own success, but by offering the opportunity to others. Your industry gives people a chance, after all, to make the most of their own lives. And to me, that’s the heart of the American Dream.”
- HARRY S. DENT. JR Economist & New York Times Best Selling Author “The advantage of Network Marketing is the ease of entry, low risk, and low startup cost. Almost everything else has very high risk.”
- BRIAN TRACY Motivational Speaker & Best Selling Author “The future of Network Marketing is unlimited. It has probably made more millionaires of more people in more countries than any other form of business starting from nothing. There’s no end in sight. It will continue to grow, because better people are getting into it. It will become one of the respected business methods in the world.”
- ROBERT KIYOSAKI Best Selling Author & Financial Literacy Expert “Network Marketing gives people the opportunity with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset, and acquire great wealth. It has the potential to save the United States and the world, because it teaches people not to be employees, but to be entrepreneurs”
- JACK CANFIELD Best Selling Author & Success Coach “Network Marketing has been nothing but good for everyone I know who’s been involved with it, because they did it seriously. They played full out and they have been very successful. It’s a constant barrage of success stories. I would get involved you can always test drive anything, the product, the service, the community. And then lean into it a bit, and if it feels good, lean into it a lot.”
- WARREN BUFFETT Billionaire Investor “The best investment I’ve ever made.”
- JIM ROHN Motivational Speaker & Best Selling Author “Network Marketing is really the greatest source of grass root capitalism, because it teaches people how to take a small bit of capital, that is your time, and build the American Dream.”
- LES BROWN Motivational Speaker & TV Personality “Network Marketing has produced more millionaires than any other industry in the history of the world.”
- STEPHEN COVEY Best Selling Author & University Professor “I think Network Marketing has come of age. It’s become undeniable that it’s a viable way to entrepreneurship and independence for millions of people.”
- TONY BLAIR Former Prime Minister of Great Britain “Network Marketing is a tremendous contribution to the overall prosperity of the economy.”
- BOB PROCTOR Chairman Proctor Gallagher Institute “I would go in Network Marketing immediately. I think if it didn’t exist, we should invent it. It is that good.”
- DR. IVAN MISNER Founder & Chairman, BNI – Business Networking Expert “I think that Network Marketing is a great way to do business today. It is very easy to get into the industry, and you can be self-employed and an entrepreneur.”
- ANTHONY ROBBINS Motivational Speaker & Personal Life-Finance Instructor “What’s beautiful about Network Marketing is that you’ve got all the benefits of being an owner but you do not have to worry about supply chain, you do not have to worry about accounting especially in the world we are today. There are really some great companies out there. Network Marketing is amazing.”
- MEGAN FOX Hollywood Actress AVON Endorser
- CHUCK NORRIS Hollywood Actor Max Int. Endorser
- CHRIS & HEIDI POWELL Personal Trainers & ABC’s Extreme Weight Loss Hosts Vemma Bod.e Endorsers
- MANNY PACQUIAO Filipino World Champion Professional Boxer Organo Gold Endorser
- CARMEN ELECTRA Hollywood Actress Global World Trade Endorser
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Professional Football Player & Twice FIFA Ballon d’Or Winner Herbalife Endorser
- CARL ICHAN Billionaire Investor Invested Millions in Herbalife
- GEORGE SOROS Billionaire Investor Invested Millions in Herbalife
- Dr. Eric Thomas (Hip Hop Preacher) Motivational Speaker, Author & YouTube Sensation
- Sir RICHARD BRANSON Founder Virgin Group One branch of the Virgin Group that often goes unmentioned is Vie at Home, a network marketing company formerly known as Virgin Vie. Vie at Home made over $60 million its first year of existence.
CAREER ASSESSMENT AND QUESTIONS
So rather than wondering if you can succeed in this and industry business, the real questions you should ask yourself are…
- Am I passionate about helping others?
- How big of a mark do I want to make?
- What am I willing to do to make it happen?
Creating and Growing A Business In These Industries
- Gives you the power to create the life – any life – you really want.
- Gives you the platform to make a real difference in the world
- Allows you to be your own boss – in charge of your own life.
- Creates a synergy between earning a living and making a life.
- Allows you to be in control of your income, fulfillment and happiness.
- Gives you substantial Tax Benefits
- Is the difference between a draining 9-5 job and an inspiring opportunity
- And you can start now
You see, we have been helping to make people happier, healthier, and more successful in life for over half a century.
We developed a proven system that makes working and succeeding in this industry and business easier than ever before.
We offer an ongoing training and mentoring designed to teach you not only how to facilitate this information, but how to launch and run a successful business.
Join us and our team as you apply these principles to your own life and also create a business teaching and helping others to do the same.
- If you want to achieve time and money freedom…
- If you want to work for yourself without working by yourself…
- If you want to live a life of happiness, passion and fulfillment by joining the most amazing industry in the world…
Ask Yourself if this is for you. This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Independent Business Owner Stats & Insights
Distributors or salespeople in the industry have a major role to play and they choose this role either as a career or as a secondary income source. The success of a direct selling company relies heavily on its distributors and on the organizations’ ability to provide its salesforce with the right tools for expediting sales.
The industry proves worth enough, the numbers in terms of distributors as well as the revenue suggests it strongly. People also find the industry a good choice after the retirement period. Education is not a barrier in marketing but customer acquisition through proper prospecting techniques is a must needed skill to acquire. The best thing about being a distributor for an MLM company is that they can work remotely with their own schedule.
[Q]: Would you like to consider direct selling as an efficient part-time business opportunity?
[A]: 83.87% answered yes to this question. Implies the acceptance of the business.
[Q-2]: Would you love to work with greater flexibility even after the retirement period?
[A]: 74% answered yes to this question. Implies the opportunity direct selling provides.
[Q-3]: Do you prefer to work remotely?
: 84% answered yes to this question. Implies the ease with which direct selling can be initiated.
Entrepreneur Stats & Insights
As an entrepreneur, you can use the data above to find and sketch a pattern that lets you dominate the business, no worries! We can help you with that part and make you clear with more facts. However, there are more things you have learned before we help you come up with a solution.
- 77% of Americans are interested in flexible, entrepreneurial/income earning opportunities.*
- 88% of millennials are interested in entrepreneurial opportunities.*
- 79% of Americans consider direct selling as an attractive option for entrepreneurial opportunities.*
Direct selling has been and will always be the best platform to do business for your products and take in as a business model for marketing them to consumers. Let’s see some interesting stats that might help you to analyze if the industry is suitable for you or not.
- 5.1 million people found entrepreneurship opportunities in the direct selling industry.
- Direct selling requires a minimal start-up cost of $82.50 when compared to other industries.*
- There are 114% more women entrepreneurs than there were 20 years ago
- Top 3 US states for female entrepreneurs in 2020 are Colorado, California and Washington.
Consumer Stats & Insights
- There are more than 41.6 million preferred customers and discount buyers in the US.
- The number of US customers increased 12.7% over 2019.
- Preferred customers in US are 32.6 million.
- Discount buyers in US are 9 million.
- In the U.S. direct selling prospects are diverse with 20% African Americans.*
- 48% of direct selling prospects are women.
- Millenials share 35% of the direct selling prospects.
- U.S. consumers have positive perceptions towards direct selling and this has remained stable over the past 10 years.*
- 69% find supporting small businesses as an appealing attribute of direct selling.*
- 67% are inclined to the personalized service that direct sellers provide.*
- 46% of Americans would welcome contact from direct sellers regarding business opportunities on social media.*
- The deciding factor in the purchasing choices for 32% of shoppers was the protection of their health and their family.
- 87% says product quality was the top reasons for utilizing direct selling.
- Relationship with sales consultant (86%) and customer service (67%) were the next reasons.
- Brand (54%), convenience (47%) and value (53%) also influenced the reason for involving in direct selling.
Product Stats & Insights
- Most popular product categories in direct selling in 2020 are wellness, cosmetic & personal care, and household goods & durables.
- In 2020-21, wellness products shared 36.2% of retail sales globally.
- Cosmetics and personal care products contributed 26.2% to annual sales (2020).
- 14.4% of global network marketing sales comes from household goods and durables.
- 64% of individuals find product discounts as a motivational factor to choose direct selling as a career.
- Educational package of Crowd1 showed the highest growth rate (733%) among the product/service categories (based on the top 100 MLM companies of 2020).
- 60% of the top 100 network marketing companies sell cosmetic & personal care, showing its success and popularity.
- Cosmetics and personal care products made 46.9 billion USD followed by household goods & durables with 25.8 billion USD.
- Wellness topped the product category across the regions, except in Africa where cosmetic & personal care was the most popular product category.
- Wellness products top the list with 37.4% of retail sales in 2020.
- 22.6% of the sales is contributed by the services category.
- 17.9% comes from home and family care/durables
- Personal care products shared 12.9% of annual retail sales.
The New Normal in the Coaching and Direct Selling- Network Marketing Industries
1. Face-to-face meetings v/s Online meetings
Not to mention, face-to-face meeting is vital to establish a strong relationship with your distributors as well as customers. It has always served as the easiest way to effectively communicate with them, and to build a bond of trust. But due to the restrictions imposed on such gatherings due to the outspread of pandemic, it has become difficult to form a fruitful connection with the client.
Thanks to the advanced online meeting facilities available in today’s tech world, it has been able to simulate a real experience with extra ordinary audio and video qualities.
With its help, direct sellers are successfully hosting online parties and knowledge transfer meetings, to keep the community together strongly. Since this method has been able to gratify customers, it is one of the reason why direct selling is able to withstand the covid-19 crisis.
2. Offline sales vs Online sales
Most of the direct products were sold offline, since it was comparatively easy to demonstrate the product and also to have a one-on-one conversation with the customer. Since it has become difficult to carry out the same selling process now, more and more direct sellers are moving to the online platforms to set up their virtual stores.
Not only the selling process is simplified, but also the sellers are able to get more insights about the customer behaviour and their preferences to a greater extent. Online sales also helps in expanding the customer base without any geographical boundaries, which offers a great opportunity for business expansion as well.
3. Word-of-mouth vs Digital marketing
Right from the time direct selling flourished, most of the marketing part was done offline through word-of-mouth. It had an upperhand in productive sales establishment, since the review about a particular product came from a known person or a peer group.
Most of such talks happened during social gatherings and similar occasions. But in a situation like what we have now, marketing that happens in such a fashion has drastically reduced. Instead, sellers are now more focused on branding their company online by putting their time and effort into employing the latest trends in marketing and sales into their business. Online campaigns, co-branding, point of purchase (POP) marketing, programmatic advertising, etc. are some of the strategies commonly deployed.
4. Physical back-office vs Online back-office
The successful implementation of work from home scheme has made companies rethink the need for an expensive office space, since most of the companies could get their work done in WFH method with a great reduction in running costs.
To enforce this without any flaws, companies are moving to virtual back-office platforms, which integrates all essential features needed to run a company as if it was running offline. The betterment in technology has also made this approach seamless.
The world is moving to a new normal. People who found it extremely difficult to cope up with the changes in the beginning, now handle it with ease. Nobody knows when exactly would this crisis end and till then, the best thing we can do is to adapt and overcome.
So it is important to be informed about these possibilities to get your business through this hard time. We have done our best to incorporate the most useful information into this write up. The turn is now yours. Stop waiting for the right time. The best time is NOW!!
BUSINESS SUCCESS FORMULA
DMP + PMA + WPOA + MMA = SUCCESS
The difference between knowing what to do and doing it, is whether or not we schedule it. If it isn’t written, it isn’t true.
O – Objective for the week.
A – Actions required to meet objective.
T – Time required to complete actions. Add 20%.
S – Schedule it – put it in writing.
A business that doesn’t take inventory doesn’t stay in business. Our business inventory is ‘what did we do with our time?’
Review your objective and actions from the previous week and make adjustments as needed. As your group grows, always schedule time with your family and
personal recruiting time, before work with teammates
Join us to get started to make this your best year ever to build a life, career, business, or financial assets in just a few days with our signature, expert, proven world-class systems and see your dreams become a reality!
Start thinking in business success and abundance. Start working to become the person who’ll achieve the big goal(s) you promised yourself. And then imagine how your future self will look back a year from now and think, “This was my best year ever!”
© Copyright 2021 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights Reserved