: What do you want in life?
Do you have a cherished goal or ambition?
A good job, a fancy car, a nice house? Whether you’re looking to get what you want out of your career or achieve your dreams, if you aim high and work hard, you can get there. If you have doubts about Metaphysical Prosperity Creation listen to the Village Where Anything is Possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rpq-4zYU4o
Finding fulfillment is one of the most basic human needs. Judge Thomas Troward, The Creative Process in the Individual To feel whole, we need meaning, intimacy and respect in our work and relationships.
God’s will for you is for you to prosper and have success. Joshua 1:8 tells us, “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” Just like a natural father wants his children to prosper and be successful in life so does the Father God want His children to prosper.
Understanding how to get anything you want in life starts with realizing that genuine power comes from working on yourself and with other people. As you move down your path toward your ultimate outcomes, there will be times when you need help from God and others.
As you learn how to manifest anything you want, you’ll find that success is even sweeter when it uplifts others. Orison Swett Marden – How To Get What You Want
: DO YOU APPLY METAPHYSICAL PROSPERITY CREATION
Manifestation is making your desires an external reality.
It’s a word often used in the Law of Attraction, but it’s much more than just that. It’s the way all things come into physical existence.
It’s powerful and existential — thoughts and feelings bring particles together to form physical reality. And so, when you learn what manifestation is and how to manifest, you can use the full force of the Universe to make your dreams a reality.
You create successful manifestation through deliberate creation, attention to detail, and having faith that it will all work out. As a result, the clarity of your goal, and your set of internal beliefs about it, determines whether you manifest quickly, slowly, or even at all..
Manifestation is a personal journey into healing, self-understanding, and purpose. It is about following your life path with faith that the best is yet to come by changing the way you think, feel, and act in the present tense.
Herein I have outlined Manifestation Prosperity Creation Techniques and Beliefs that will help you on the journey toward successful manifestation. You can use the methods individually or as a complete system, no matter what you are manifesting.
We’re all looking for overnight manifesting techniques, but sadly, instant gratification seldom materializes. But with consistency, diligence, and the power of belief, these manifestation techniques for beginners, intermediates, and experts should work in time, whether you’re trying to manifest health, wealth, love, and everything in between.
Remember you are worthy and capable of manifesting anything you want.
Do you recall how it feels like to be at the top of your game when everything clicked? Do you remember that new, exciting feeling of being in a relationship with someone you love?
How can you feel like this again?
You get back into alignment by using the manifesting methods described above.
There is no more powerful feeling than having faith in your own potential and being determined to create your dream life. I feel it deep within me and I wish you the same.
May you be able to follow new pathways into the future with hope, courage, and possibilities for a better life ahead!
: Know God’s Will is For You to Prosper
The Bible is filled with instruction, counsel, correction and direction about prosperity, wealth, money and finances. Bible Mystery and Bible Meaning Thomas Troward
There over 2000 Scriptures related to prosperity and finances! Neville Goddard | How to Ask I-AM to Get Anything you Want in Life (LISTEN EVERYDAY)
Here are just a few verses that speak of God’s will for prosperity in your life:
Psalm 1:1-3 says, “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law, he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall
3 John 2 says, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
Psalms 35:27 tells us the Lord takes, “…pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
John 10:10 says, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”
It is clear from the Word, that God wants His children to prosper. I don’t see how anyone can deny that. However, not everyone will experience the fullness of God’s prosperity.
Just as it is God’s will for all to be saved, yet not everyone will receive Christ as their savior. Just because someone does not experience God’s will in their life, that does not change God’s will. God’s will is not established by some ones experience.
To receive the benefit of God’s provision you have to receive it by faith. Faith is believing, speaking and acting on His Word. You need to know for sure that God wants you to prosper otherwise there is no way you can have faith to prosper. The focus of this short teaching is to help inspire your faith. HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!
: HAVE YOU APPLIED THE 5 METAPHYSICAL PROSPERITY CREATION PRINCIPLES
We need to realize there is a responsibility that comes with God’s blessings. Dr. Joseph Murphy- How To Get Anything Through Prayer
Prosperity should not be the end in itself. It is a tool to help us in our life. Neville Goddard | Decide What You Want (LISTEN EVERYDAY) God has put each of us on this earth for a purpose and all that He has provided for us is to help us fulfill that purpose.
The following are 5 foundational principles of Metaphysical Prosperity Building Principles. These are to help you establish a solid foundation and help you experience “financial breakthrough” in your life.
Principle One – Know God Owns it All
Until you realize God owns everything you will not experience true prosperity in your life. He owns a cattle on a thousand hills. (Psalms 50:10) The gold and silver belong to Him. (Haggai 2:8) The Psalmist puts it best “The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.” (Psalms 24;1) God owns it all. You will never be in financial trouble if you remember those four words. They are the foundation for true financial prosperity. When we understand everything belongs to Him we can let go, trust Him and focus on our true responsibility and task , that is of being a steward. God owns it all!
Principle Two- Realize We Are Stewards
John Wesley founder of Methodism put it this way, “When the Possessor of heaven and earth brought you into being, and placed you in this world, he placed you here not as a proprietor, but a steward.”
Stewardship is managing God’s treasures in God’s way, for God’s purposes, and always for God’s glory. We begin life with our hands wide open and nothing in them. As we mature, by the grace of God, He allows certain things to be placed into our possession, none of them under our ownership.
Remember, He owns everything in heaven and earth. It’s all His. We are stewards for a season. In the parable of the good steward found in Luke 16 Jesus explains the principles of stewardship. The essence of His instruction is for us to be faithful with what we are entrusted with. God is the source of what we have and He expects us to be good stewards.
Principle Three – Understand God is Our Source
If you are looking to your job, education, government, someone else or even the church as your source you have limited your supply. God has more than enough supply for every need you have, He is El Shaddai the God who is more than enough. It is in Him we live move and have our being. Hebrews 12:2 says, “fix your eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.”
If you want to experience Metaphysical Prosperity in your life make God your source. “My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory.” (Philippians 4:19) Make God your source and you will never be without.
You are more valuable than any bird and Jesus said, “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”
God is your source the issue is do you have your priorities right? Don’t put other things ahead of God. God is Our Source!.
Principle Four- Having Right Priorities
Jesus gives us this instruction in Matthew 6:33, “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” This simply means we are to seek the things of God as a priority over the things of the world. It means we are to give our relationship with Jesus and the things in the kingdom of God priority because they are of greater value than all the world’s riches.
This does mean we are to neglect the responsibilities we have in our communities, schools, businesses, and daily life. We just need to continue to keep things in the right order of priority. Notice when we keep the things of God first He then adds to us the things we need for life.
When it comes to understanding God’s plan for success and prosperity the issue is this – “Love God not Money”. Jesus explained this way, “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6:24)
The Apostle Paul in 1Timothy 6:6-10 gives us this admonition, “Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
John Calvin said, “Where riches hold the dominion of the heart, God has lost His authority.” And if God loses authority over your heart, there will be a God-shaped hole in your heart that can’t be filled by anything or anyone other than God. It is unfulfilling.
Satan is the Lord of Materialism. He will try to use money and possessions to lead us down a dark path of greed and destruction. In Luke 4, we see that Satan says the following to Jesus: “I will give you the glory of these kingdoms and authority over them-because they are mine to give to anyone I please. I will give it all to you if you will bow down and worship me.” Satan is the devil because of his desire to be worshiped and he wants nothing more than for you to worship him.
Principle Five- Understanding Prosperity Has a Purpose
The primary purpose of prosperity is not so you can heap riches upon yourself. There is nothing wrong with having an abundant life style if you have the other four principles operating in your life and they are producing the fruit of true prosperity in your life.
“Prosperity with a Purpose” is not a phrase to be used to justify ones selfishness, greed and desire for more wealth. There really is a God based purpose for prosperity. God prospers your life for the following reasons:
1) So you can be a blessing
2) So you can help establish His covenant in the earth
3) So your life has greater influence in the “world”
4) So your life is blessed
Be encouraged by what has been shared and be challenged to believe God for His will to be done in your life. His will is to prosper you. Metaphysical Prosperity is for a purpose, so begin to walk out His will. Take the steps He directs. Neville Goddard | How To Live in the Fulfilled Desire (Life Changing) May the Lord prosper you in all things and bless you with good health as your soul prospers.
: Have You Applied the Metaphysical Prosperity Creation Systems
As with any area of personal or professional growth, you must master your mindset. Neville Goddard | Rearrange Your Mind To Manifest Anything You Want
When you’re in control of your thoughts, feelings and actions, you’re able to make a strategy for success. Robert A Russell: You Can Get what you Want, IF, You Find it Within Yourself
Priming and leverage are powerful tools for learning how to get anything you want in life. The Master Key System in 28 Lessons, Charles Haanel
You can prime yourself for success, even if you’re feeling a total lack of self-confidence. At Your Command – How to command and get anything – by Neville Goddard ()
With priming, you bring your thoughts, feelings and physical body into harmony. By building a practice of mindfulness, you’re able to use physical and mental exercises to center yourself. From here, you’re on your way to understanding how to manifest anything you want.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed trying to reach a goal, it could be that you’re not using your resources to their full potential. ZIG ZIGLAR MOTIVATION – How to Get What You Want* Your existing network, career training and life experiences are valuable sources of information and support, so use them wisely. This is the power behind leveraging – when you’re resourceful, you can accomplish far more than you think is possible.
: Have You Applied the Metaphysical Prosperity Creation Formula
If you truly DESIRE money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it.
- First. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money. “Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter).
- Second. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing.)
- Third. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Fourth. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Fifth. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Sixth. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning.
AS YOU READ-SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY. It is important that you follow the instructions described in these six steps. It is especially important that you observe, and follow the instructions in the sixth paragraph. You may complain that it is impossible for you to “see yourself in possession of money” before you actually have it.
Here is where a BURNING DESIRE will come to your aid. If you truly DESIRE money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it.
The object is to want money, and to become so determined to have it that you CONVINCE yourself you will have it. This is It: The Art Of Metaphysical Demonstration By Dr. Joseph Murphy ()
The 13 Powerful Principles in Formula
[A]: Ask yourself if you are learning and applying the 13 steps to riches correctly: #1 Desire, #2 Faith, #3 Autosuggestion, #4 Specialized Knowledge, #5 Imagination, #6 Organized Planning, #7 Decision, #8 Persistence, #9 Power of the Master Mind, #10 The Mystery of Sex Transmutation, #11 The Subconscious Mind, #12 The Brain, #13 The Sixth Sense
[B]: Ask yourself if you have Dispelling Negative Influences:
- The Fear of Poverty
- The Fear of Criticism
- The Fear of Ill Health
- The Fear of Loss of Love
- The Fear of Old Age
- The Fear of Death
Anybody can wish for creation, and most people do, but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth or …, are the only dependable means of accumulating wealth or the thing they want. – Napoleon Hill
To the uninitiated, who has not been schooled in the working principles of the human mind, these instructions may appear impractical. It may be helpful, to all who fail to recognize the soundness of the six steps, to know that the information they convey, was received from Andrew Carnegie, who began as an ordinary laborer in the steel mills, but managed, despite his humble beginning, to make these principles yield him a fortune of considerably more than one hundred million dollars.
: Complete The Metaphysical Prosperity Creation Plan
PART  Crafting a Plan
Assess your wants and desires. The first step is to know what you want in life. Robert Collier Manifest Anything Easily Using The Treasure Mapping Technique.
We’re not just talking about material objects but goals, achievements, and feelings. Look inside and ask yourself what it is that you most desire. Neville Goddard – This is How I Manifest Anything I Want (POWERFUL)
- Ask what it is that you want in life and what is most important to you. Try writing down your answers as they come, without assessing them.
- Be as specific as possible in your stating what you want. “I want a lot of money” is a start, but “I want to be financially secure and retire by age 50” is more specific and better.
- Are your desires achievable? Are they realistic? Are they about you? They will need to be. Neville Goddard | How To Use Your IMAGINATION To Get Anything You Want () You might have a good job, but can you manage to retire early? How would you do so?
2, Focus on what is most important and attainable.
Let’s be real: you probably cannot achieve everything that you want in life. Cars, clothes, fabulous riches, luxuries – it would simply take too much effort and divide your energies. Focus on what is most important to you, giving that your full effort.
- Look again at your list of wants and desires and reassess it. What is at the top? Is your desire for financial security and to retire early really what you want most out of life?
- Ask yourself again whether it is doable. Are you sure that you can manage this goal or are you simply setting yourself up for failure?
- Try to be realistic and open-minded. Don’t embark on an overly ambitious dream if you doubt that it can be done.
3. Set a long-term goal. Having a long-term goal will give focus to your ambitions, give you a sense of purpose, and make you aware of possible obstacles. For instance, where and how to you envision your life in the future? What lifestyle do you expect? What things to do want to do?
- Identify a long-term goal. Try, again, writing it down and be as specific as possible. “I want to retire at 50” is not as specific and achievable as a goal as saying “I want to be debt-free, own my own home, and be able to retire at 50 on an annual income of at least $50,000.” The latter sets concrete benchmarks for success.
- Start to brainstorm pathways to success. How can you get there? What sort of job will you need? How much will you need to save every year?
4. Formulate a plan.
A long-term goal needs long-term vision. You will have to have a clear idea of how you want to get from Point A in your life to Point B, keeping in mind that you might have to take unexpected detours through Points C and D. You will also need a timetable and benchmarks. Magnetizing What You Want
- Consider breaking up your ambition into smaller parts. This will make the plan less daunting and help to keep you motivated, working toward smaller, incremental goals.
- Be specific again about timelines and what you want to achieve within a given time. For example, rather than just saying “Retire at 50,” think in terms of “By age 30 I want to have $200,000 in stable and growing investments. By age 40 I want to be 75% of the way to my financial goal.” Ambitious? Yes, but concrete.
- You can even break steps into substeps, each with its own plan. For example, how do you intend to invest $200,000 before age 30? You’ll need to set aside enough money, talk to a financial adviser, and develop an investment plan. The Secret of GOLD, How to get what you WANT: Robert Collier
Part 2: Carrying Out Your Plan
Put your plan into action. Now is the time to take the first step. Put the plan into action. Consult with people who can help you, find resources, and begin to work toward your long-term goal. It is all up to you now. Seek expert help. For instance, if you’re interested in getting in shape, talk to a personal trainer. If your goal is financial, talk to a financial adviser.
Inform yourself and utilize resources. You can teach yourself a lot about investment, for example, through personal research or by taking a financial planning course.
Most importantly, be proactive. Your goals will not come true through wishful thinking.
2. Develop willpower. Stay focused on your long-term vision. You may have to make some sacrifices on the way, and for this you will need to discipline – willpower. Willpower is the ability to resist short-term temptations in order to achieve larger goals. You practice it by going to the gym when you feel like sleeping in or by doing an extra hour of work while your favorite show is on.
- Cultivate discipline. Studies show that students, for example, who exhibit more willpower generally perform better. Avoid procrastination, as well, as you are prioritizing short-term satisfaction.
- Get into a routine that helps you make progress toward your desires. For example, it will be easier to be physically healthy if you stick to an exercise schedule. If your goals are financial, sticking to a budget can do the same.
- Develop habits that keep you on track while avoiding ones that derail your progress. For example, avoid going to the mall if you tend to make impulsive purchases. Make a habit of immediately depositing part of each paycheck so that you can meet your savings goals.
3. Keep an eye on progress. As you work toward your dreams and aspirations, keep an eye on how things are going. Have you met benchmarks? Are you still following your timeline? What short-term goals have you met? Recognizing how far you have come is important to carrying out your plan and to staying motivated.
- For one thing, taking stock of progress will allow you to make necessary adjustments. What if you failed to meet one of your benchmarks? You tried hard but only saved $100,000 by age 30. You might need to tweak your long-term goal, either by moving retirement age back or by committing to save more.
- You may find that your plan needs to be changed. Maybe your original goal was too ambitious. A house, insurance, and a family cost more than you ever planned and might mean that an early retirement is impractical.
- Progress is also a very powerful motivator. By seeing how far you have moved toward a short-term or long-term goal, you will normally get a mental boost
4. Celebrate little wins. The road to your dream in life will be long. As you trace your progress, take pride in passing all the milestones. Celebrate when you meet short-term or long-term goals and you should find yourself refreshed and re-energized.
- Recognize what you have accomplished by pausing, reflecting, and treating yourself. Did you finally run a full marathon? This calls for a toast! Or perhaps you got a long-desired promotion? Go out for a special dinner in celebration.
- These small wins show progress. They show you moving slowly but steadily toward your desire, which will help you to stay focused on the long-term.
PART 3: Overcoming Obstacles
- Identify obstacles as they arise. Reviewing your progress should make you aware of any minor or major obstacles to meeting your long-term goals. What’s important to realize what the underlying cause is and to address it. Inaction will only set back your efforts. Try to get to the bottom of any issues. What is the cause? Be honest with yourself. Say that you have not been saving enough. Is it an income issue – are you not making enough money? Or are you spending too much? Maybe it is an issue of time, and you need to put in more hours. Resolve to do what it takes to accomplish your goals. If you are facing a major obstacle, re-evaluate your plan and try to adjust. Some things are beyond our control. You may face illness, job trouble, or family issues that hamper your long-term vision. Focus instead on what you can control. The 3 Most Powerful Reality Creation Techniques ()
2. Be adaptable. There is a good chance that you’ll have setbacks on the road to your dreams. While discouraging, you shouldn’t let this derail you. It is important to be flexible and to adjust. Adaptable people are able to take control, find alternatives, and to move past setbacks.
- First of all, don’t panic. Failure may be difficult but it is not the end of the world. Remember to have reasonable expectations and try to look for the opportunities that arise from a setback.
- Adjust accordingly. Say that your original dream did not pan out. You don’t have enough money to retire early at 50. But can you compromise? Can you work part-time for ten or fifteen more years, saving more money? By then you’ll still be well-off and at a normal retirement age.
- Keeping a backup plan is a good idea. Hopefully you will have worked out different scenarios and tried to anticipate setbacks. Having a clear Plan B in place is smart. Can you continue to work? Will a career change help you to meet your goal?
3. Learn from failures. Consider a setback a way to learn. Highly motivated people are able to use failures to learn, to adjust, to grow, and to move forward. Try to do likewise and to take the most out of your setbacks. Use This TRICK To Get ANYTHING YOU WANT! | Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Assess what went wrong. Look first at your planning. Did you not anticipate an obstacle? Did you not give yourself enough time? Was it a failure on your part or something outside of your control?
- Look at your preparation. Say that you lost ground on your financial planning because you had to dip into your investments because of an emergency. Was this setback unavoidable? Or did you not have enough of an emergency fund set aside?
- Evaluate your execution. Try to honestly judge your effort. Was it consistent? Did you take missteps or did the setback have to do with external factors?
- After you have assessed your effort, try to use what you have learned from it. Going forward, make sure not to repeat the same errors or to anticipate similar problems.
4. Assess your wants and desires. Know what you want in life. We’re not just talking about material objects but goals, achievements, and feelings. Look inside and ask yourself what it is that you most desire.
- Ask what it is that you want in life and what is most important to you. Try writing down your answers as they come, without assessing them.
- Be as specific as possible in your stating what you want. “I want a lot of money” is a start, but “I want to be financially secure and retire by age 50” is more specific and better.
- Are your desires achievable? Are they realistic? Are they about you? They will need to be. You might have a good job, but can you manage to retire early? How would you do so? Bringing It All Together (Integrating Theories of Reality Creation)
: Create Your New Reality Now!
Michael Kissinger and The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute will help you find the answer. At Your Command – How to command and get anything – by Neville Goddard ()
After walking away from a near-fatal attack on his son, Michael began a fanatical search and journey for answers.
He deepened his research into parallel realities, quantum mechanics, and consciousness to uncover what happened in Clayton’s narrow escape with death.
Along the way, Michael discovered a series of techniques capable of creating profound transformation of Clayton’s life and the life of others.
In the MKS Master Key Coaching Metaphysical Creation Program Michael introduces you to the techniques that have helped thousands of people around the world to find lasting love, create wealth, create new careers or businesses, or revitalize health and wellness. Neville Goddard – I Say You Are Gods (How To Manifest Your Goals)
With these programs, you will learn how to unlock the power of your mind through a mix of researched and science-backed proven techniques. If you are ready to create an incredible reality for yourself and others in life, career, business or finances. Contact us.
: Have You Applied the Power in the Metaphysical Prosperity Creation System
Creation presupposes a creator. The creator is God, Divine Mind. God creates by the power of His word: “God said…and it was so.”
The Word of God is the divine Logos, the creative power of God expressed in the fiat, “Let there be,” “and it was.” The Logos, or Word, includes all the attributes of God.
The inharmony in the world can be eliminated by eliminating them from man’s mind. This can be done by understanding that God’s creation is all that there is and knowing it to be good. In this way the divine ideals are established in mind, and by the law of mind action they are expressed, thus bringing into manifestation the perfection that ever exists in the ideal.
The law of mind action may be described in three steps–mind, idea, manifestation. First, there must be mind; second, everything exists first as an idea in mind; third, the inherent power and intelligence in the idea causes it to act or express, and when it is expressed we have the manifestation.
Man’s part in the creative process is to express the divine ideal. When he knows himself as the perfect offspring of Divine Mind, he expresses perfection. When he holds the thought of himself as sinful, and of the universe as imperfect, he expresses those untrue ideas and so brings into manifestation all the discords that appear. This is eating of the fruit of the tree of good and evil–duality of thought, believing that there is a power of evil as well as one of good, and building up error ideas in his thoughts.
Man accomplishes his great work of bringing things into manifestation by using the power of the word; he speaks the word audibly, or he speaks it silently as thought.
Every man forms his own world; its character depends upon the character of his word.
It is his privilege to cease using all untrue words and to use only the word of God, by which he will bring into manifestation the kingdom of God upon earth.
: Have You Applied the Metaphysical Prosperity Creation Techniques
The source of divine oneness has touched your soul. The Universal Laws – Understanding Your Power – Law of Attraction You are awakening. You are quickening. You have an understanding, a knowing of your true power.
You now stand as a sacred source of your true power. You are the power. This power is changing you. This power is changing your reality. The 3 Most Powerful Reality Creation Techniques ()
Look around you, you are at the center of a sacred circle of creation. You are now aware of the illusion of the world You feel more deeply now. Skyrocket Your Success with this Simple Manifesting Technique (Neville Goddard)
: Does Metaphysical Prosperity Creation Coaching Spark Your Interest? If so, Contact Us Now!
What if you had an opportunity that could change the course of your entire life? What if it were presented right in front of you?
Well you know something, that is what this opportunity is all about.
When I first met my mentor, I was told that if I followed exactly what he asked me to do, that I could have anything I want…and know something? I had zero belief in myself, but I believed that he believed in me.
You see, the very same opportunity presents itself to you right in this moment… We will show you step-by-step on how to build a business teaching others this material; and making a dramatic increase in your income doing so. I’ve done it myself, and we want to teach you to do the same thing right now.
Will you take the opportunity in front of you? Contact us.
If so, our recommendation is that you check out a FREE Discovery Session where you will find more detailed information and be able to decide if it might be for you.
Now you realize that manifesting prosperity is something that you can master by incorporating the above materials to your life. Take some time now to apply it and notice your ability to get what you want will skyrocket! While thinking abut that review “The Village Where Anything is Possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rpq-4zYU4o
If you enjoyed reading this article and found it useful, then please share it with other people. If you have a comment or question or interested contact us now. We would love to hear what you think.
Sydney Reitenbach or Michael Kissinger
Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute