If You Know What You Are Worth, For $250,000+/- Annually Will You Build this Proven, High Profit, Low Overhead-Low Start Up, Risk Free, Guaranteed, Unlimited Income Business?
How Much Money Do You Want to Earn to Build this Business?
It’s no wonder why life’s biggest decisions feel so exhausting. Questions like, “What do I want from life or financially,” ”Who do I want to be,” and “Where should I live” demand a significant amount of mental energy. You must have a Richness Of Mind
If you’re not intentional about figuring out what you want in life or financially, it’s easy to fall into survival mode. You become lost, focusing only on what’s in front of you, which leads to frustration and disillusionment.
Often, if you don’t know what you want, you can become bored and restless with what you’re doing — even if you used to love it. Over time this can increase stress, depression, anxiety and can make you feel like you don’t have control over your life.
Figuring out what you want in life or your finances is important because it gives you purpose, can influence your financial future, and makes life worth living. We’re here to help you decide what you want in life and who you want to be.
Step into a Completely Different World…
Answer Just 7 Questions
: What Makes You Unstoppable? [Health, Happiness, Good Family Relationships, Love, Friends, Harmony, Pleasure, leaving a Legacy, Hope, Peace of Mind, Fulfillment, Meaningful Work, More Time, Wealth, Security, and Freedom]
: If not UNSTOPPABLE, what will?
: What will you give for it?
: When do you want it?
: What is your plan?
: Do you read it daily? We are committed to creating a life or business you love with a satisfaction guarantee.
: Want One or all of the following do you want Now?
- Feel Rich: In order to feel rich, the majority of Americans said at least $200,000: Yes:___ No: ____
- Income Security: Yes:___ No: ____
- Financial Freedom: Yes:___ No: ____
- Financial Independence: Yes:___ No: ____
- Royalty Income: Yes:___ No: ____
- Income diversification: Yes:___ No: ____
- Helping others: Yes:___ No: ____
- Name, Fame, Recognition: Yes:___ No: ____
- Life of Significance: Yes:___ No: ____
- Peace of Mind: Yes:___ No: ____
- Foreign Trips: Yes:___ No: ____
- Extra Income: Yes:___ No: ____
- Quality Time [Financial Freedom]: Yes:___ No: ____
Tell us what you want and we’ll show you how to get it.
When asked how much money they’d need to earn annually in order to feel rich, the majority of Americans said at least $200,000, according to the recent CNBC Make It: Your Money survey, conducted in partnership with Momentive. Many set their sights even higher.
We helps people get in touch with themselves, their financial futures—who they are, what they’re capable of and what they want in life.
We offer events, programs and products—all based on decades of research, study and proven application—to elevate people’s thoughts and bring their genius to the surface so they improve all areas in their life or business.
We are dedicated to waking the world up so more people can reach their true financial potential and live the way they truly want to live.
- If you want to earn at lest $250,000 annually or something that’s beyond your reach, dream, dare, and do it with a Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute mentor.
- If you want something extraordinary like living the life of the rich and famous or—something you have no idea how to do—dream, dare, and do it with an extraordinary Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute mentor.
- If you want more than incremental improvements in your life each year—if you want a lasting transformation, it’s important to have someone by your side who can take you to places in yourself that you haven’t been able to go by yourself.
- If you want to Start and Run a Thriving Business that earns at lease $250,000+/- annually…Even If You’ve NEVER Owned a Business or Coached Anyone Before do it with an extraordinary Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute coach or mentor.
- Review the following to Discover You Can Build this Business for $250,000+/- Annually. The Millionaire Maker Lecture – How To Get Everything You Want Out Of Life
You Get a Detailed Plan to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
The Andrew Carnegie Success Formula
by Napoleon Hill Will Help You Get What You Want
The method by which DESIRE for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps, viz:
… If you truly DESIRE money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it.
- First. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money.”Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter).
- Second. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing.)
- Third. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Fourth. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Fifth. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Sixth. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning.
AS YOU READ-SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY. It is important that you follow the instructions described in these six steps. It is especially important that you observe, and follow the instructions in the sixth paragraph. You may complain that it is impossible for you to “see yourself in possession of money” before you actually have it.
Here is where a BURNING DESIRE will come to your aid. If you truly DESIRE money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it.
The object is to want money, and to become so determined to have it that you CONVINCE yourself you will have it.
To the uninitiated, who has not been schooled in the working principles of the human mind, these instructions may appear impractical. It may be helpful, to all who fail to recognize the soundness of the six steps, to know that the information they convey, was received from Andrew Carnegie, who began as an ordinary laborer in the steel mills, but managed, despite his humble beginning, to make these principles yield him a fortune of considerably more than one hundred million dollars. Napoleon Hill
The 27 Multi-Millionaires Who Made More than $250,000 Annually Building this Business
Today, we want to share our list of the top 27 Diamonds of all time, as we see it. This list will cover both current and former Amway Diamonds, U.S. and foreign, and living and deceased Diamonds covering the 50+ year history of the company.
We have to tell you that putting this list together was lots of fun. It took about 24-hours to research, write and edit this post. We are big fans of Amway.
# 27: Robert and Lois Stonelake
The Stonelake’s helped put Amway on the map. For that reason alone, they made our list. They built a huge organization within Amway and then sold their business in 1985, thinking that Amway was on the downswing. Their (former) downline now has millions of people in it, with leaders such as Jim and Nancy Dornan and Kaoru Nakajima, both successful distributors on this list have earnings of millions of dollars annually.
# 26: Fred and Bernice Hansen
Fred was a successful distributor in Nutrilite with Rich and Jay and helped them launch Amway. Fred and Bernice achieved Crown in 1975. Sadly, Fred died in 1968 and Bernice passed away in 2012. Their business is now managed by their children.
# 25: Donald and Ruth Storms
Don Storms is an Executive Diamond with Amway. He is also an ex-minister, who spent 13 years traveling the country with a gospel quartet, before teaming up with Jim Bakker and becoming a senior vice president at the PTL Club. In 1979, he and wife Ruth started their Amway business. Today, Storms is a real estate developer, in addition to his Amway business, according to MLM Survior.com on July 13, 1999. Source
# 24: Kenny and Donna Stewart
Kenny Stewart is a former Crown in Amway. His business had a monster organization with lots of diamonds in it.
# 23: Brig and Lita Hart
If you’ve been in MLM even one day, you’ve heard of Brig Hart.
# 22: Dan and Bunny Williams
Dan and Bunny Williams founded their business in 1966 on the simple strategy of helping others reach whatever goals they wanted to reach.
This strategy, combined with hard work, set the pace for strong growth from the onset. Within three months, their business was earning a profit. The Williamses achieved Diamond in two years, Triple Diamond in five years, and Crown in just 13 years. In 1979 they reached the highest award (at that time) of Crown Ambassador.
Dan is a second-generation Independent Business Owner. “My dad came into the business nine months before we did and went Direct soon after we got involved,” he says. “Both of us were sponsored by my sister Jan and her husband Bill, who served on the Board. Dad sponsored two Platinums in three years, allowing him to retire in Florida at the age of 65. He gave us all a legacy of belief in God, hard work, balance in our lives, and a wild sense of humor.” Bunny Williams passed away on August 13, 2006. Dan Williams passed away on August 9, 2012 in Austin, TX. Source
# 21: Joe and Helyne Victor
This classy couple was one of the early distributors with the company and they helped draft the original sales and marketing plan. They went on to become Crowns. Joe served on the Board of Directors during the early years. Their children and grandchildren are VERY successful in the business.
# 20: Jere and Elieen Dutt
Jere and Eileen Dutt were the first Diamonds within Amway, reaching that milestone in 1964. They were part of Nutrilite with Rich Devos and Jay Van Andel for several years, prior to helping them start Amway. They qualified Crown in 1979 and their business is now run by their grandchildren.
# 19: Robert (Bob) Crisp
Robert Crisp is a former Triple Diamond who built a team of more than 200,000 distributors. He eventually sold his business in 1984 and went on to become an author, speaker and consultant in the network marketing industry. His book “Raising a Giant” is an industry favorite.
# 18: Rick and Sue Setzer
Rick and Sue Lynn Setzer are frontline to Yager Family. They have many huge pins in their downline, including Double Diamonds Hal & Susan Gooch; Bill Childers; Brig Hart. Founders Crown Ambassador Tim Foley. Triple Diamond George and Ruth Halsey. Source
# 17: Robert Angkasa
Robert was an engineer & banker who worked in several companies in Sydney before he was hired by a famous private bank in Indonesia. Getting this job was a major accomplishment for him and what he always wanted. His career moved very fast. His last position before he resigned to run his Amway business full-time (1994) was AVP. He admits that sometimes he doubted his decision to build the Amway business. However, everything changed after he went to a Network 21 function. Now he has a huge business, he made his legacy but he thinks this is just a beginning. Source
When it comes to Amway Indonesia, Robert Angkasa is the ultimate success story. He is currently a Crown in Amway and participates in the Network 21 line of sponsorship.
# 16: Ron and Georgia Lee Puryear
The Puryear’s are the leaders of the World Wide Dream Builders. They went Diamond in 1976 and Founders Crown in 2004. They have more than 500 Diamonds in their downline organization. Most of those Diamonds are in Korea and are part of Leonard and Esther Kim’s organization. Sadly, Ron passed away in 2016.
# 15: Jody and Kathy Victor
This couple was second generation successes in Amway and their son is currently in the business as a Platinum. They went Crown in 1981 and have a big business throughout the world. They are the leaders of the MMP line of sponsorship and they have distributors in the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Greece.
# 14: John and Jennie Belle Crowe
This couple joined Amway in 1973 and went Diamond in 1979. They went Founder’s Crown in 2013 and are the leaders of the UR Association. For a long time they were part of Britt World Wide, but they decided to form their own Amway Motivation Organization (UR Association) in 2007.
# 13: Mark Lei and Peggy Yeh
The couple joined the business in 1983 and they have a huge organization. They are based out of Taiwan. They are Founder’s Crown Ambassador 40 FAA Points as of 2004. Their business spans China, Taiwan, Philippines and Singapore. They participate in the CRADOR line of sponsorship.
# 12: Mitch and Diedre Sala
The Sala’s started their Amway business in Australia in 1982. They went Diamond in 1990 and Founder’s Crown Ambassador in 2006. They were the first Crowns in Amway Australia and they really put Amway on the map in Australia. They struggled with their business for the first year or two, but finally figured things out and now have a team that spans the globe.
# 11: Charlie & Elsie Marsh
Charlie and Elsie Marsh joined Amway in 1964. They were the first Triple Diamonds and Crowns in Amway. Prior to joining Amway, Charlie was a police officer in upstate New York. They have more than 1,000 Diamonds in their business, including Dexter Yager. Sadly, Charlie passed away in 2010.
# 10: Tim Foley
Thomas David “Tim” Foley (born January 22, 1948) is a former American football player.
Foley starred at Loyola Academy in Wilmette, Illinois before moving on to Purdue University, where he received All-American honors as a defensive back in 1969. He then played 11 seasons (1970–1980), all of which were with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He was named to the Pro Bowl in 1979.
He was an analyst for TBS College Football as well as Miami Dolphins preseason. Since 1981, Foley has been an Amway Independent Business Owner. He has achieved the prestigious level of Founders Crown Ambassador. Source Tim is the leader of efinity, an Amway Motivational Organization.
# 9: Leonard and Esther Kim
Leonard and Esther Kim joined the Amway business in 1990. In 2001, they broke more than 100 new Diamonds in their organization, in just one year. They do business in Korea and participate in the World Wide Dream Builders Korea line of sponsorship. They are Founders Crown Ambassadors with 40 FAA points.
# 8: Kaoru Nakijama
Kaoru Nakajima built Amway Japan! He is a Double Crown Ambassador with 50 FAA points. He leads the Heckel organization and his team is located mostly in Japan and the United Kingdom. He joined Amway in 1982 and was the first Double Crown Ambassador in the world. He is still very active in the business.
To put things in perspective. To qualify as a Double Crown Ambassador a qualified Platinum must have 40 legs qualify at the Silver Producer level for at least 6 months within the Amway Performance Year. Source
# 7: Peter and Eva Muller-Meerkatz
This couple has/had 28 Diamonds on their first level. That is amazing! They are currently FAA 50 Crown Ambassadors with Amway. They joined the business in 1976, hit Diamond in 1977 and Crown in 1978. As of 2012 their team has more than 500 Diamonds and 750,000 people in it. They are based out of Germany.
The Founders Achievement Awards (FAA) were developed to recognize and reward the worldwide business contributions of top IBOs. Since 1991, these annual discretionary cash awards have been presented to IBOs who demonstrate extraordinary business development and exhibit high ethical and business standards. Source
# 6: Bill Britt
Bill and Peggy Britt had a huge team and Bill was extremely passionate about Amway, freedom, and entrepreneurship. He is the founder of Britt World Wide.
Bill Britt has more than 1.5 million distributors in his downline! He and Peggy were Founder’s Crown Ambassadors with 40 FAA points. Sadly, Bill Britt passed away in January 2013.
# 5: Jim and Nancy Dornan
Jim is the pioneer of Network Twentyone, a line of sponsorship within Amway. Jim and Nancy have an Amway business that spans the globe, in countries such as the U.S., Canada, China, Sweden, India, Turkey and much more. Jim and Nancy Dornan are Founder’s Crown Ambassadors with 55 FAA points. Sadly, Jim passed away in 2013, after a long battle with cancer.
Network Twentyone, is a training and support organization for distributors working with the Amway business. It was founded in 1990 by Jim and Nancy Dornan, distributors with Amway, originally to support their Amway network in the United States and Australia.
Network Twentyone provides complete “turnkey business support solutions” for Amway Independent Business Owners from meetings and function production including education, recognition and motivation to web applications and multi-media products designed to aid you in building a profitable Amway business. Source
# 4: Max Schwarz
Max joined Amway in 1977 and rose through the ranks quickly. He hit the Crown Ambassador rank in less than five years. He is currently a Founders Crown FAA 60, making him one of the most successful distributors in the company. His downline is located in Europe, in countries such as Germany, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Russia, Poland and Czechoslovakia. He is the leader of the Schwarz Organization.
To qualify as a Crown Ambassador a qualified Platinum must have 20 legs (3 must be in market), each of which qualifies at the Silver Producer level for at least 6 months of the fiscal year or attain Diamond qualification for 6 months of the fiscal year (6 legs must be in market), and generate at least 27 FAA credits during the fiscal year. Source
# 3: Foo Howe Kean and Shu Chen
This couple is at the top ranks of Amway in many different markets. They have over 800 downline Diamonds and 30 Crown Ambassadors in their downline. They participate in the Crador line of sponsorship and they have a large business presence in China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, and the United States. According to some reports online, they are within the top 20 earners in the ENTIRE MLM Industry.
# 2: Dexter Yager
Dexter Yager his wife Birdie joined Amway in 1964 and built quite perhaps the largest organization within Amway. They are the leaders and founders of the InterNET line of sponsorship.
Their business spans the globe and does business primarily in the U.S., Canada, India, Colombia, Mexico and Guatemala. Dexter is pretty much the founder of the “systems” within Amway. Currently, they are Founder’s Crown Ambassadors with 65 FAA points.
Many people outside of the Amway business, including myself, consider Dexter Yager the GODFATHER of MLM. Sadly, Dexter passed away in January 2019.
When the Dream is Big Enough, the Facts Don’t Count. ~ Dexter Yager
# 1: Barry Chi and Holly Chen
This couple built a dynasty in Amway. They joined the business in 1982. They have the biggest team on this list. They have more than 2,000 Diamonds in their organization and well over one million distributors. They were the second Double Crown Ambassadors in the world.
They are leaders of the Plum Blossom line of sponsorship. Their business spans the globe and they are Founder’s Crown Ambassadors with 77 FAA points. Their two sons are also Diamonds with Amway.
Top 100 Earners Who Made $250,000+/- in this Business
Network marketing or Multi-level marketing is considered to be one of the best ways to market and popularize a product. This method is gaining popularity with its proven network marketing statistics and success stories of network marketing legends.
Here the business roots are by means of human connections and relationships – therefore the business grows as the network spreads. Many in the world have already proven this as the best strategy and earned a fortune out of their business. Epixel MLM Solutions have done the research from the available resources and come up with this list of top 100 earners in multi-level marketing and their net worth.
Earners & top network marketers on this list had amazing leadership skills, connecting people, incredible vision, and it changed their lives as well as their network. They ensured that they followed the network marketing success tips and strategies for a successful business and earned large benefits and profits.
Here is a list of top earners in direct selling business with their annual income as well as their lifetime earnings. We love sharing it for our readers and who knows someone will get inspired from the highest earner list and joins the business to find their spot in the list. Top 100 MLM Earners in Network Marketing for 2023 – Richest Network Marketers
10 Powerful Women Who Made $250,000+/- in this Business
Since the start of the network marketing industry, women have been involved naturally. Women in Network Marketing make up 75 % of its network worldwide. Women are driven for a variety of reasons to work for network marketing or multi-level marketing companies.
Top female network marketers are big names in the world’s list of most successful entrepreneurs. 10 Most Powerful Women in Network Marketing Business are listed herein.
What the Top 100 Income Earners Did to Earn $250,000+ Annually
They Contacted Their Subconscious Mind. Your Subconscious Mind is Waiting To Grant Your Unlimited Wishes
You have been attracted to these pages because you are ready to benefit from them. This works as surely as the law of gravity. The law of gravity is a physical law. The law of attraction is a metaphysical law. You can see the law of gravity work every time.
But with a metaphysical law like the law of attraction, now you see it, now you don’t. It is the “don’t” part that drives scientists crazy. So they stick with physical laws and pay no attention to laws beyond the physical. On the other hand, you are now being exposed to the non-physical laws that symbolically involve good fairies, angels, genies, and wizards because you have lived your life in a certain way.
Let’s look at a couple of possible ways that you make yourself eligible for this help that comes from the other side of our physical world. In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy was in a position where she needed help and she needed it now. She expressed that need.
The Good Witch quickly appeared and filled Dorothy’s need. What made Dorothy eligible? Obviously her innocence. She was guileless. She had no motives behind her motives. In Cinderella’, the good fairy appeared and enabled Cinderella to thwart her evil sisters. That’s because Cinderella was obviously good.
The fairy tale brings out her goodness right from the start. You have some positive quality that makes you deserving of similar help. This means that you have the equivalent of a good fairy waiting to grant your wishes — not one or three or ten, but unlimited wishes. In this chapter, you will contact this power and begin the flow of “good luck” that it appears to be.
Although fairy-tale language helps to explain help from the invisible realm, the help itself is no fairy tale. It is the very energy of creation itself, using you and me as co-creators. It enables you to: Get as much money as you need. Increase your attractiveness to other people. Reap a crop of good luck every day. Revitalize your health and even postpone aging. Protect yourself from those who are “out to get you.” Climb the ladder to social, business, or political success. Buy and sell at the right time.
Affect events at a distance. Scientists are now beyond the smallest particles of the atom in their investigation of matter and are penetrating into microscopic realms that are the frontiers of “the other side.” They are beginning to see intelligence in the form of fields of energy filling all of space. As this energy manifests in the form of life, money, and love— as well as lakes, mountains, and prairies—we call this energy creation. Robert B Stone How To Contact The Good Fairy Waiting To Grant Your Unlimited Wishes
They Used These Powerful Principles
The Power of Thoughts
Focused on the premise that “thoughts are things,” let positive and successful thoughts permeate your mind, so that they can “influence both your conscious and subconscious.” Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude – 1 – W Clement Stone, Napoleon Hill
By managing and controlling your dominating thoughts, you’re better able to steer your way towards greater success – and riches – in all aspects of your life. To accumulate any form of success in great abundance, you need to “magnetize” your mind with an intense desire, create a definite plan, and believe that you’re able to do so. Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon) This is where the Napoleon Hill’s 13 principles come in.
Your starting point for any achievement is desire. To turn any desire into “gold,” Hill suggests six practical steps:
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money that you desire.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read – see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
Faith is the “eternal elixir” which gives life, power and action to the impulse of thought! – Napoleon Hill
Considered the most powerful of major positive emotions together with love and sex, faith can be strengthened through the principle of autosuggestion. It is a state of mind which can be built through positive thoughts mixed with strong emotions.
To clear your mind of fear, doubt and unbelief, Hill proposed the following faith affirmations to build your self confidence (abridged):
- I know I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life;
- I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment;
- I realise the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform into physical reality; therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily on thinking of the person I intend to become and creating a clear mental picture;
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire which I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some physical means; I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence;
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life; and I will never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment;
- I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others;
- I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealously, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity;
- I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself;
- I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant, and successful person.
Autosuggestion rides on the power of self-suggestion to reach the subconscious mind and influence it with positive thoughts.
In contemporary parlance, it is known as the power of visualization – a technique used by coaches everywhere to “trick” your subconscious mind into believing in a possibility through repeated instruction.
Here’s how Hill suggests it can be done:
- Find Ideal Environment: Look for a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed
- Close Eyes and Repeat Aloud: State the written statement of how much money you desire, the time limit for its accomplishment, and the description of the service or product you intend to give for the money.
- Repeat: Do this morning and night until you can see in your imagination the money you wish to accumulate.
- Written Copy: Place a written copy of your statement where you can see it night and morning, and read it just before retiring and upon arising until it has been memorised.
#4 Specialized Knowledge
Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organised into definite plans of action and directed to a definite end – Napoleon Hill
Knowledge in a specialized and valuable field is where power and wealth can be found.
According to Hill, knowledge will not attract money unless it is organized and intelligently directed through practical plans of action to the definite end of accumulation of money.
To deepen your specialized knowledge, you should spend your time and money on both formal and informal education. This can be done by selecting highly specialized courses in the subjects that you wish to focus on.
Touted as “the workshop of the mind,” imagination can be classified into two distinct forms:
- Synthetic Imagination: The ability to arrange old concepts, ideas, or plans into new combinations. This harnesses your experience, education and observations, and is mostly used by inventors.
- Creative Imagination: This is where the finite mind of man communications directly with Infinite Intelligence. It is represented through “hunches” or “inspirations” received by the subconscious.
Like any organ or muscle, your imagination can only be more alert with use. To strengthen your ideas generating mind machine, you need to have a plan.
#6 Organized Planning
To turn your abstract ideas concrete, you need a plan for action. This can be done through several steps.
a) Form a Master Mind Group
Ally yourself with a group of like-minded folks for the creation and execution of your plan (or plans). Before doing so, decide what advantages and benefits you may offer the individuals of your group.
Arrange to meet with these members at least twice a week or more often if necessary, and maintain perfect harmony with every team member.
b) Build Your Leadership Capability
Here, Hill describes some of the attributes of leadership which we should all aspire towards:
- Unwavering courage
- A keen sense of justice
- Definiteness of decision (more later)
- Definiteness of plans
- Doing more than being paid for
- Pleasing personality – leaders can’t be slovenly or careless
- Sympathy and understanding
- Mastery of detail
- Willingness to assume full responsibility
- Cooperation of others
In the same breath, we should also avoid the failures of leadership:
- Inability to organize details
- Unwillingness to render humble service
- Expectation of pay for what we “know” instead of what we do with that which we know
- Fear of competition from followers
- Lack of imagination
- Intemperance (eg losing control through use of alcohol or drugs or other vices)
- Emphasis of title
c) Apply for Right Position
In this hefty section, we learn about how we should market our “personal services” as an individual to an organization, and secure the desired job.
Much of it involves sourcing for the right opportunities through multiple channels (job ads, employment agencies, letters of application, personal networks) and creating a perfect “brief” (ie resume and cover letter).
You should also consider the following steps:
- Decide the exact job you want
- Choose company or individual you wish to work for
- Study your prospective employer’s policies, personnel and chances of advancement
- Concentrate on what you can give; forget about “a job”
- Arrange with an experienced writer to write a good resume summary and cover letter for yourself
- Present to the proper person with authority
d) Use the “QQS” Formula
Adopt the following:
- Quality of service: the performance of every detail, in connection with your position, in the most efficient manner possible, with the object of greater efficiency in mind
- Quantity of service: the habit of rendering all the service of which you are capable, at all times, with the purpose of increasing the amount of service rendered as greater skill is developed
- Spirit of service: the habit of agreeable, harmonious conduct which will induce fellow employees and associates to cooperate
e) Conduct a Self Assessment
To avoid the major causes of failure, it is useful to conduct a personal inventory assessment. In the book, we’re given a detailed list of 28 questions which you can ask yourself.
f) Look for Opportunities
Finally, your plan should include taking stock of opportunities to gain wealth. This can be in virtually any industry where market demand outstrips supply.
Opinions are the cheapest commodities on earth. – Napoleon Hill
Citing procrastination as the greatest enemy of success, the book extols us to make decisions quickly, and to change decisions slowly.
A key factor here is to reach your own decisions, and ignore the opinions of everybody else – the newspapers, gossiping neighbors, family members, friends, and others.
Worthy decisions often require immense courage. However, they’re always worthwhile to act upon.
Persistence is the cornerstone of any form of worthwhile endeavor. It allows you to overcome your failures, and to withstand the journey along the long road to success.
There are 4-steps cited in the book:
- Definite Purpose: Backed by a burning desire for fulfillment.
- Definite Plan: Expressed by continuous action.
- Independent Mind: Closed against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.
- Friendly Alliance: Forming a Master Mind with one or more persons who will encourage you to follow through with your plan and purpose.
#9 Power of the Master Mind
Defined as “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose,” the forming of a Master Mind allows you to multiply your brain power.
Mr Andrew Carnegie’s Master Mind group, for example, consisted of 50 staff members whom he surrounded himself with for the purpose of manufacturing and marketing steel.
By identifying and enlisting people into your Master Mind group, you can increase your power – here it refers to the organized effort required to enable you as an individual to “transmute desire into its monetary equivalent.”
#10 The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
“When driven by this desire (ie sex), men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times.” – Napoleon Hill
This chapter invariably confounds readers. What it seeks to communicate, is this:
Can you convert your energies, emotional intensity and creativity for sexual expression into a positive force that will bring forth riches?
To do so, consider this two-step approach to transmute your sexual energy in a positive way:
- Mental Stimulation: Stimulate your mind so that it functions on a higher-than-average plane, using the same intensity and desire of a sexual encounter.
- Form Perfect Picture: Concentrate on the known factors of your invention, and create in your mind a perfect picture of unknown factors. Hold this picture steady until it has been taken over by the subconscious mind, and then wait for your answer to “flash” by your mind.
“The emotion of sex stands at the head of the list of human emotions, as far as intensity and driving force are concerned… The result of sex transmutation is the increase of thoughts to such a pitch that the creative imagination becomes highly receptive to ideas.” – Napoleon Hill
#11 The Subconscious Mind
To energize and feed your subconscious mind with positive thoughts, you should use autosuggestion to give ‘instructions’ that focuses on the 7 positive emotions:
- The emotion of desire
- The emotion of faith
- The emotion of love
- The emotion of sex
- The emotion of enthusiasm
- The emotion of romance
- The emotion of hope
At the same time, you should avoid any thoughts associated with the 7 negative emotions:
- The emotion of fear
- The emotion of jealously
- The emotion of hatred
- The emotion of revenge
- The emotion of greed
- The emotion of superstition
- The emotion of anger
An interesting point here involves the power of prayer. Here, it is suggested that if you pray for a thing but have fear as you pray that you may not receive it, your prayer will have been in vain!
#12 The Brain
Equating the brain to a “broadcasting and receiving station for thought,” Hill described how the brain, mind and subconscious works.
Let me extract some of its excerpts below:
“The creative imagination is the ‘receiving set’ of the brain, which receives thoughts, released by the brains of others… When stimulated or stepped up to a high rate of vibration, the mind becomes more receptive to thought which reaches it through outside sources.”
“The subconscious mind is the ‘sending station’ of the brain, through which vibrations of thought are broadcast. The creative imagination is the ‘receiving set’ through which the energies of thoughts are picked up.”
“… the principle of autosuggestion, which is the medium by which you may put into operation your ‘broadcasting’ station.”
#13 The Sixth Sense
Some call this your intuition or “hunch.” Others may call it your “genius” or “muse.”
Whatever (or whomever) your source of inspiration may be, Hill suggests that your sixth sense can be nurtured by cultivating in your creative imagination a team of “Invisible Counselors.” In his case, they included men like John Emerson, Thomas Paine, Thomas Edison, Charles Darwin, Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon Bonaparte, Henry Ford, and Andrew Carnegie.
By forming an imaginary cabinet, you can ‘tap’ the ideas, thoughts and knowledge of these distinguished luminaries in your mind!
Dispelling Negative Influences
Towards the end of the book, Hill elaborated at length about the six basic fears and how these could derail your efforts:
- The Fear of Poverty:
- The Fear of Criticism
- The Fear of Ill Health
- The Fear of Loss of Love
- The Fear of Old Age
- The Fear of Death
To overcome these and all other negative thoughts, he suggests the following practical steps:
- Recognize that you have a will-power that can be put into constant use
- Recognize that you are susceptible to all the six basic fears
- Set up habits to counteract those fears
- Recognize that negative influences work through your subconscious mind
- Keep your mind closed against all people who depress or discourage you in any way
- Clean out your medicine chest, throw away all pill bottles, and stop pandering to your hypochondria
- Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act for yourself
- Do not expect troubles as they have a tendency not to disappoint
Think and Grow Rich is one of the iconic books in self-help literature. Despite being written over 80 years ago, its principles are still valid in the digital and social age.
While some of Napoleon Hill’s philosophies and principles are a bit of a stretch (eg “Sex Transmutation” and “Sixth Sense”), I found that its lessons are still applicable today. Virtually all the “gurus” in the personal development sphere have borrowed his ideas – from Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard, to Norman Vincent Peale and Bob Proctor.
Do you find the 13 principles of Think and Grow Rich applicable for you? Have you applied them towards your own goals in life?
Anybody can wish for riches, and most people do, but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth, are the only dependable means of accumulating wealth. – Napoleon Hill
Let’s Talk About You Earning $250,000+/- Annually
This is Very Important to Know!
Getting involved in Amway as an Independent Business Owner [IBO] or [ABO] you to earn income through the Compensation Plan once you register with Amway. If you know an Amway IBO, talk to him or her about how this business can assist you in achieving your personal objectives.
1. How much can you earn?
Your income is determined by your own performance and not by your position. There are ABOs whose financial rewards are higher than those of their sponsors (the ABOs who brought them into the business) and is based on the time and effort they put into building their business.
|Level||Average Time to Reach Level (in years)||Average Annual Earnings|
|Founders Platinum||3 – 13||$ 43,377|
|Platinum||2 – 11||$ 18,991|
|Gold||2 – 11||$ 14,316|
|Silver||1 – 9||$ 9,950|
2. How much can you make?
Level-Average Time to Reach Level (in years) Average Annual Earnings: Founders 3 – 13 years $ 43,377 Platinum: 2 – 11 years $18,991 Gold: 2 – 11 years $14,316 Silver: 1year – $ 9,950
3. Is this a good source of income?
The Amway business can generate additional income for people all over the world. Over the past five decades, Amway has given out over 63 billion in bonuses and incentives to its distributors. People do not look to Amway as their primary source of income.
4. Can you actually make money with this business?
Yes, you can definitely make money with Amway! In addition to nutrition and beauty products, Amway also offers home care products and personal care products. Aside from selling these products to their customers, Amway Independent Business Owners also build a team of other Independent Business Owners who do the same thing.
5. How much do business owners make?
In the United States, Amway Business Owners earn approximately $52,168 per year.
6. How do you make money working at this business?
Making money by selling Amway items at a profit-sales incentives based on how many products you sell. Obtaining Growth Incentives for forming a team of people who sell Amway products in turn.
7. How do people make money?
The distributors make money from Amway product sales and from sales by others in their business. Profit is primarily made from: Retail Margin – Amway IBOs earn retail margins by selling their products at a mark-up (the difference between cost and retail price).
8. How do you make money working at this business?
Making money by selling Amway items at a profit-sales incentives based on how many products you sell. Obtaining Growth Incentives for forming a team of people who sell Amway products in turn.
9. Does this business have an annual fee?
Amway is a business where people sell to other people. The registration fee for Independent Business Owners (IBOs) is less than $100 per year. A portion of that fee covers Amway’s resources for IBOs to maximize their business potential.
10. What’s the catch with this business?
Amway is not illegal pyramid scheme. Amway does sell physical products and pays recruiters to join. The Federal Trade Commission determine Amway not to be illegal in 1979.
11. How do I become a successful business owner?
Every day, devote some time to your Amway company. There are a lot of people who join online businesses who become very excited and then get distracted by other things. If you want to be successful you will need to devote a certain amount of your time to it every day.
12. How much does it cost to begin this business?
It is easy and risk free to invest in an Amway business. Getting started with Amway is easy, and if we don’t think Amway is for you, we’ll happily refund your money within 90 days.
13. What is this business?
In 1959, Amway launched a direct selling business fueled by relationships. The vision was, and continues to be, simple: Work every day to help people live better lives.
The concept of partnership is a cornerstone of the Amway business, established by and between its two founders. It now encompasses the founding families, employees and business owners. Decisions are guided by what is in the long-term best interest of IBOs.
That vision is played out daily as the company helps people everywhere discover their potential and achieve their goals by offering great brands and opportunities. Amway is guided by six enduring values: partnership, integrity, personal worth, achievement, personal responsibility and free enterprise. Sharing generously with the local communities in which the company and its business owners operate is an important part of this.
Amway business owners span the globe, from the Americas to Europe, India and Africa to Greater China and the Asia-Pacific region. The company’s low-cost, low-risk business model sets IBOs up to reach their goals.
It quickly and efficiently addresses the needs that may vary according to geography and culture. Details large and small, from navigating local selling regulations to product sizes and brand preferences, are coordinated in conjunction with local governments, business owners and consumers.
Sustainability is a core principle, as well, and has been for decades. Amway controls much of the process, from where ingredients are sourced (some come from nearly 6,000 acres of Amway-owned certified organic farmlands), to where they are manufactured.
In addition, 50 percent of the energy powering Amway’s world headquarters in Ada, Michigan, is wind-generated. These are best practices in the industry and they have been a part of Amway’s DNA from day one.
14. How does this business work?
There is no one-size-fits-all way to make a living, and never has been. The result is a need and corresponding demand among today’s workforce for diverse options. Amway offers a low-cost, low-risk option for individuals to supplement their income. Amway Independent Business Owners use and sell high-quality nutrition, beauty and home products to consumers.
The more product sales they generate, the more income they can earn. Many also choose to build businesses by sharing the Amway opportunity with others and teaching them how to sell.
This can mean greater reach for the product and ultimately higher income because of team sales volume. In short, IBOs make money from the sale of our products – sales that they and the team they support generate.
Amway’s global sales in 2021 were $8.9 billion USD. Since 1959, Amway has paid out nearly $58.6 billion USD in bonuses and incentives to its business owners worldwide  – more than any other direct sales company in history .
To get started, IBOs in the United States pay a registration fee of $76. Under the company’s 100 percent money-back guarantee in North America and generous refund policy (within the first 90 days in business), it is very easy to leave the business if someone decides it is not for them.
Business owners receive education materials and free online training available 24/7 on mobile devices and in multiple languages. Education and training topics include product information, how to sell them, how to earn income, how to grow a business, and how to be a leader.
In addition, Amway offers business tools, including a personalized, mobile-friendly website, apps and customer service support (from real people, in six languages). Compared to the cost of starting almost any other kind of business, the cost to become an Amway IBO is minimal and low-risk.
Like any company that wants to thrive, Amway fosters and rewards go-getters based on their own results and hard work. Here’s the breakdown of the three ways Amway IBOs make money:
- As with any retail business, IBOs make money when they sell Amway products at a markup.
- They earn bonuses from the company based on their personal product sales volume. As their business grows, they can earn additional bonuses from the company based on the product sales volume of their team.
- Amway IBOs are awarded with growth incentives for key achievements in growing and helping their team succeed.
Millions of people have chosen to start their own Amway™ businesses, selling the company’s home, beauty and nutrition products as a way to earn extra money while defining their own success.
For some, it could mean paying for tutoring or music lessons for their children or helping to cover monthly bills. For others, it could mean much more.
The work of a business owner is all about personal connections. Consumers have a strong desire to support small, independently owned businesses and they know direct sellers can provide a high level of knowledgeable, personal service.
Through the Amway network, consumers can access exclusive, high-quality products, which IBOs can sell on their own terms. As these direct selling teams grow and sell more products, IBOs make more money.
It’s all about quality products
Amway’s original product, Liquid Organic Cleaner (L.O.C.™), was one of the first concentrated, biodegradable and environmentally sensitive cleaning products on the market.
Since then, with a similarly pioneering and purposeful spirit, Amway has gone from selling simply home products to become a global leader in health and beauty, too. For decades, the company has focused on environmentally sensitive and biodegradable products.
Amway’s leading brands include Nutrilite™ vitamin and mineral dietary supplements and Artistry™ skin care and cosmetics. In addition, the company offers the eSpring™ water purifying system; Legacy of Clean™ environmentally-conscious home cleaning products, and Atmosphere™ home air treatment systems, among others. Amway business owners across the globe build their businesses on these brands.
As global leaders in phytonutrient research, skincare, water and air purification advancement, nearly 1,000 Amway scientists, engineers and technicians collaborate to create new products that support IBOs and the needs of their customers. The company’s global research projects influence not only Amway’s product development, but also contribute to the larger R&D community.
Real people, real stories
The people who join Amway do so for many different reasons, including working part time to make a little extra money to help support their families or to achieve a specific financial goal. They come from a variety of circumstances and have just as many motivations. While the specifics of the IBO stories may vary, hard work, determination and a devotion to giving back to the community are common themes.
A growing legacy
Amway has been in business for almost 60 years, and is now home to more than 3 million IBOs worldwide. The company has paid more bonuses than any other direct seller and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Amway remains committed to the family-owned company’s core founding belief of helping people reach their potential, and the company plans to continue to direct its energy to empowering people and communities for decades to come.
The company is passionate about making sure everyone connected with Amway has a positive experience. Still have more questions? Visit Amway Answers to learn more about the business and products.
15. Is this business a pyramid scheme?
Amway is not a pyramid scheme. It is a direct selling organization where IBOs make money through the sale of products. Pyramid schemes, by contrast, have nothing to do with real commercial activity. They are a form of financial fraud that is based on recruiting new people to make investments that are then used to pay the people who joined earlier.
Amway doesn’t operate this way. Amway IBOs don’t make any money by bringing more people in – not a single cent. They make money when products are sold, not from recruiting. On each product sold, Amway sets aside a portion of the product cost as a “bonus.” This is shared by IBOs who work together in sales groups, according to their contracts with Amway.
In addition, the risk to IBOs and their customers is low: IBOs are not required to purchase products. Any products that are purchased are backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. And the $76 registration fee is fully refundable upon resignation in the first 90 days.
As a direct selling company, Amway provides its 3 million business owners around the world with the opportunity to supplement their income through product sales, to mentor others who share the same passion for Amway products, and to become part of a business that can balance work with family.
More than 20 million people in the U.S. were involved in direct selling in 2015 – one in six households. Retail sales were estimated at $36.12 billion – a nearly 5 percent increase over 2014 . The field has particularly enthusiastic involvement from women and minority groups: More than 77 percent of direct sellers in 2015 were women, and nearly 20 percent Latino . Direct sellers describe work-life balance, networking opportunities and income potential as their chief motivations for staying in the industry.
How to Earn $250,000+/- Annually in this Business
1. The Bonus system
You can increase your own sales volume by acquiring new customers who purchase products and by encouraging your existing customers to purchase more products. By sponsoring new ABOs, supporting and advising them in the promotion of products, you may enhance your success and earn additional bonuses based on the performance of those in the business group.
2. Understanding the Plan
Your Amway income is made up of your retail margin set by yourself when selling products to customers plus any bonuses you’ve earned.
3. Your income
Promote* quality products that people use every day. Earn in three ways:
- Retail margin from every Amway™ product that a registered customer purchases.
- Bonuses calculated from your business growth.
- Incentives rewarded as you reach key milestones in your business.
4 Retail margin
We provide retail prices for every product, which are 10% higher for your registered customers than your Amway Business Owner price. The difference between the ABO price and your retail price is the first part of your income: your retail margin.
Amway Business Owner price – ABOs pay a special ABO price for every product.
5. PV determines your qualification level
PV stands for Point Value. Nearly all products have a PV. The total PV of all product orders placed by you and the business group together for the month determines your bonus level. This table shows you the PV amount you need to earn per month in order to qualify for the different Performance Bonus percentages. Point values of individual products can be found online.
6. BV is used to calculate your Performance Bonus
BV stands for Business Volume. Nearly all products have a BV value, which determines the size of the bonus you will receive at a certain bonus percentage level.
|Monthly PV||Performance Bonus %|
From sales volume to bonus ¹
When you calculate your bonus all you need to know is the total PV and BV of all your orders for a full month – that’s your sales volume. You can track your monthly PV and BV in ‘My Office’ on the Amway website after you log in.
If you have sponsored a business group, you also need to know the volume of this group to calculate your overall bonus. You will discover there is a ratio between PV and BV.
The total of all PVs determines your bonus percent level and the total BV determines the amount of bonus you can receive. If you have ABOs who are also eligible for a bonus it will be deducted from your gross Performance Bonus; they will not lose any of their achieved bonuses.
Let’s say your sales volume is 2,400 PV. Look back to the table to find your bonus percentage.
Your Performance bonus is 12%! Great job! Now we have all the information we need to see how much you’ll earn this month!
The example that follows is based on a PV / BV (PV / €) ratio2 of 2 and a retail margin of 30%.
1Only those ABOs, who have sufficient registration of business activity with the local state and/or tax authorities, are eligible to receive bonuses and cash incentives as well as income deriving from retailing and can participate in business seminars such as NPS, LTS and DC. The same rules apply towards calculation of Member Plus discounts.
12% bonus example³
You have earned a 12% bonus by selling products to customers and you have already sponsored 3 downlines (each with customers of their own) who are earning a 3%, 6% and 9% bonus.
Suggested Retail Margin4
30% x 400 BV = €120
Your Personal Performance Bonus
Your Group PV is 2,400 PV/4,800 BV (200 personal PV/400 BV, plus 300 PV/600 BV from sponsored ABO A, 700 PV/1,400 BV from ABO B and 1,200 PV/2,400 BV from ABO C)
400 Personal BV
X 12% Performance bonus
³This calculation is for estimation only, may vary depending on actual circumstances and can contain out-of-date information. Information is for illustration only and neither constitutes a promise, guarantee nor other bonus payment obligation by Amway. Income calculation results are gross and do not consider expenses and taxes related to the Amway business.
4This calculation with suggested 30% retail margin is based on ABO price.
Your Group’s Performance Bonus (Your Differential Bonus)
The Differential Bonus is the Performance bonus percentage difference between you and your direct downline ABOs. How to calculate it: your percentage bracket minus the downline ABOs percentage bracket is the differential percentage. If you take the downlines’ group BV x differential percentage, you can calculate your differential bonus.
Your Differential Bonus from A = €54
(9% x 600 BV = €54)
Your Differential Bonus from B = €84
(6% x 1,400 BV = €84)
Your Differential Bonus from C = €72
(3% x 2,400 BV = €72)
Your Monthly Income
Retail Margin + Your Personal Performance Bonus + Your Differential Bonus €120 + €48 + €210 = €378
Your Yearly Income
€378 x 12 = €4,536
All products have Point Value (PV) which determines bonus levels. This example: 2,400 PV = 4,800 BV, based on PV/BV ratio of 2. Bonus level is 12%. The yearly income figure assumes you and the downlines repeat the monthly income example throughout the whole year.
Detailed Plan to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
Amway over the years have grown to become one of the world’s biggest direct selling companies by providing any willing entrepreneur with the platform to have a business of their own.
It is a front – runner in the United States multilevel marketing (MLM) industry, Amway Corporation manufactures and sells its own products as well as brand name products from other companies through a network of three million independent distributors worldwide.
But unlike all other MLM firms, Amway provides a broad selection of items, from cleaning products, cosmetics, vitamins to travel services, discount car purchases, and catalog merchandise. The company’s manufacturing facilities include a 3.5-million-square-foot production plant in Ada, Michigan, as well as plants in California, South Korea, and China.
Amway products are delivered to distributors in the United States and the Caribbean region through 12 Amway Service Centers.
It is fully explained in the AmwayBusinessReferenceGuide-USEN.pdf.pdf. Request a Free Copy.
You Need to Know this to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
1. Industry Overview
Before going further, it’s pertinent you first understand about multi-level marketing. The Multi-level marketing scheme is a model that can be used to sell goods along with the services of the company with the help of promoters and partners of the company.
The total earnings which are collected from the entire sale are distributed amongst the key players. So, in the process, the seller is not the only owner of the profit accumulated from the sale.
There is also an involvement of the step where the associates will have to get paid with the help of a proper multi-level system, and there are commissions provided to these associates and promoters as well.
Multi-level marketing, popularly termed as Network or Referral Marketing. Amway Business Owner (ABO) plays a major role in channelizing the business at a different level.
ABOs let the Amway products reach the customers. With the Amway Business model, the associates are able to sell the products of the company directly and also they can make sure that they help in the promotion of the products as well. This will create different levels of people working towards one common goal.
The Amway Business Model is based upon the performance of ABOs (Amway Business Owners). For evaluating their performance, Amway has a term known as Product Value, i.e. PV and Group Product Value, i.e. GPV. PV is actually the MRP of the product, and commissions of ABOs are decided as per the PV of that product.
In the hierarchy, the top-level ABO will get the product from the company at a discounted price based upon their commission, so he or she can sell that to others by that retail margin. In addition, ABOs get the bonuses as per their performances, plus growth incentives are offered to them, so they stay motivated in making the chain to channelize the multi-level marketing program of the company.
The business model of Amway is not really that difficult to understand. There are certain roles that ABOs will be playing. They can either act as the distributor of the company, or they will be playing the role of the recruits who are recruited by the distributor.
You will also be able to easily recruit the people. It is quite obvious that the Amway Business model is one of the best models from the other models of businesses.
2. Executive Summary
Amway is an American company which deals in health, beauty, and home care commodities.
You or your client will be buying direct from Amway Corporation. The Amway Model is acutely infiltrated into the market.
The Amway Corporation offers an efficient and effective distribution model where the products are purchased direct from the Corporation ensuring the highest quality and low prices. They are then sold direct to the consumer.
MLM businesses are often confused with pyramid schemes which are illegal in the U.S. Pyramid schemes are business forms that offer compensation specifically for the recruitment of new sellers. People are promised economic rewards for the more people they recruit, independent of what these people sell.
Herein lies the crucial distinction that regulatory authorities analyze when determining if a business is a pyramid scheme: the way compensation is rewarded.
If it is based on recruitment, it is presumed illegal. At Amway only compensates distributors for sales. This is an effective and efficient sales and distribution system.
Amway is an exciting business which will leverage individuals’ needs for good and quality products and the ability to make money while sharing this need with friends and colleagues. By carefully using the efficient multi-level marketing business model, you will quickly generate sustainable revenue.
Sales forecasts indicate that sales for year two and three respectively will be substantial.
3. Products and Services
Amway Corporation is known to manufacture and sell a wide variety of products that are of top-notch quality which helps the company make money. At Amway you will still offer a complete line of Amway products to the people. These products include;
- Household Cleaners
- Original multi-purpose cleaning product LOC
- SA8 laundry detergent
- Dish Drops dish-washing liquid
- Health and Beauty
- Body Series
- Atmosphere and iCook as well as XL and XS Energy drinks
4. Mission and Vision Statement
- Amway vision is to grow an organization that compensates individuals for sales made by other people that they recruit, while also satisfying the need for Amway products.
- Amway mission is to build of a environmentally friendly distribution company that uses grassroots and network marketing techniques to sell the product and make a meaningful contribution to the environment.
- Amway Business Structure: In Amway business functioning, Amway Business Owners have the right to sell the products at different levels. The hierarchy is like: Amway – ABO1 – ABO2 – ABO3 – Customer. ABO gives a fix commission to ABOs, plus income of 1st ABO added when he or she adds the second ABO.
- This hierarchy continues, and in some way, the commission gets added in the account of every ABO. At Amway salespeople who are a part of the company, will be working down the entire hierarchy. They will be selling all the products from the list and to the IBOs and clients that are working in the retail markets.
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Independent Business Owner
6. SWOT Analysis
Just like Amway Corporation, our IBO goal at Amway is to grow a more efficient business machine that does away with the inefficient traditional distribution systems. We’ve gone the length of analyzing our chances in the market and have properly stated our SWOT analysis. Clearly summarized below is the result of our SWOT Analysis;
- All our products are of high quality and their demand in our market.
- We will only recruit experienced professionals to assist in the sales of the products.
- Build the company on a solid basis of integrity.
- Recruiting and retaining quality employees
- Tight margins will allow little wiggle room for error
- Little barriers to entry allows for immediate business opportunities
- New and viable market
- Multi Level Marketing has always been in the news due to its seemingly contentious scheme of marketing.
- Rising operating costs
- Building/maintaining sales volume
The reality of Amway’s networking business model is that besides the retail end customer, the very salespersons recruited or sponsored by the ones higher up in the network also act as end-user retail customers for Amway as they are required to pay an entry fee to join the network.
At Amway have identified two distinct type of customers for our business. The first customer is the end user of Amway products. These are people who have needs for health, beauty, and home care commodities. The second customer group will be a good number of people from the first group with an interest in becoming distributors of Amway products.
These two customer segments are very much attractive because they represent people who are most likely to be consumers of all Amway manufactured supplies. The distributors will be individual consumers who have an even stronger conviction and belief in the products as well as have the time to sell the products and find potential people to recruit into the distribution effort.
To be a distributor does not require a huge sacrifice of time, the majority of distributors will have full-time jobs in addition to marketing Amway. This makes the job of distributor all that more attractive, the person is able to adjust their already existing job with another source of income.
- Our Competitive Advantage
From our due diligence, we at Amway have been able to properly identify concrete competitive advantages that will help us succeed.
- Quality Products
Every product sold at/by Amway are manufactured and supplied by Amway Corporation. This offers us the unique platform to sell very competitive products that meet the needs of the market.
- Stable Pricing
At Amway, we are able to offer great pricing because all our products are sourced directly from Amway Corporation. Although Amway Corporation pays out sale commissions to the various layers of distributors, this grassroots distribution model is still more efficient than the traditional distribution channel, keeping prices competitive.
- Favorable Business Model
Unlike other businesses in the industry, instead of profits going to a large corporation, all profits are dispersed among the user distributors that assist Amway. This arrangement is quite rare, and attractive for the targeted customer segment.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
At Amway, our marketing strategy will focus on the need to generate visibility for Amway as a company that offers health, beauty and home care commodities.
Our primary marketing strategy will be based on grassroots networking. We believe that this strategy is most effective when the person selling the products knows the products and is passionate about what they are selling.
This is specifically why we chose to sell Amway products.
We understand that in the MLM industry, networking is the key to increased visibility and distribution. Networking will take place in a number of venues including: the traditional work environment, social organizations, religious organizations, and other gatherings/situations that bring people together.
Distributors are expected to set up a meeting with the prospective person (someone they generally already know and have some sort of relationship with), show them the product catalog and provides them with samples.
Immediately the client must have used the products and impressed by them, another meeting can be scheduled to determine if the person is interested in making a purchase, and/or is interested in an additional source of income selling Amway products.
At Amway, we will be tracking both the sales to the individual consumers and the revenue received through commissions from sales from the various distributors. Our sales forecast indicates that initially the bulk of revenue will be from sales to the individual customers.
But as time progresses and more distributors are secured, the amount of revenue from the distributors will increase. At Amway have adopted a reasonably conservative sales forecast.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
At Amway, our plan is to gather enough brand awareness to leverage the product line into other regions and gain inquiries from potential investors. To achieve this goal to expand and grow, we plan to do the following;
- Amway may spend $1,450 per month on Public relation services for the next year intended to build awareness of editors and product information insertions, reviews, etc.
- Amway will also spend $440 per month concentrating on social media advertising. As with the school fundraising program, we expect the stand and signage to be a substantial portion of our advertising.
- List our business in social media and on local directories
- Attend relevant international and local health, finance and business expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
Sources of Income
With the help of the products and services that are provided by Amway Corporation, Amway will be able generate encouraging revenue. Amway Corporation manufactures more than 450 products, and via its MLM model, it sells those products all across the globe, generating a good amount of money.
Amway practices direct selling which is ‘A method of selling goods directly to the consumer by an independent Distributor. A Distributor can then introduce further Distributors and generate income from retail profits supplemented by bonus payments based upon the total sales of the group built by a Distributor”. We at Amway will generate income through:
- The retailing of Amway goods to consumers. Retail margins (mark-ups) on the basic wholesale price represent income to the selling distributor.
- Additional performance and leadership bonuses, paid on the volume of personal business and the business volume we plan to introduce into the business. Various levels of leadership bonuses, dependent upon the overall size and shape of the business, paid on achieving different levels of business performance.
Amway as a company maintains a stable price for all products. With the Amway Business models, all associates will be able to sell the products of the company directly and also they can make sure that they help in the promotion of the products as well. This will create different levels of people working towards one common goal, and that is to make sure that the company of Amway is able to make a lot of money.
Meanwhile, the functioning of the Amway Business Model is based upon the performance of ABOs (Amway Business Owners). For evaluating their performance, Amway has a term known as Product Value, i.e. PV and Group Product Value, i.e. GPV. PV is actually the MRP of the product, and commissions of ABOs are decided as per the PV of that product.
In the hierarchy, the top-level ABO will get the product from the company at a discounted price based upon their commission, so he or she can sell that to other by that retail margin. In addition, ABOs get the bonuses as per their performances, plus growth incentives are offered to them, so they stay motivated in making the chain to channelize the multi-level marketing program of the company.
- Payment Options
All our payment options at Amway will be inclusive and acceptable because we understand greatly that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
To get started with Amway, Individual Business Owners need to pay a $62 registration fee. This is direct profit for the company, but it also comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the first 90 days.
The fee provides a welcome kit that helps to get new representatives up-to-date with the various product lines that are offered.
Those who are just starting are also recommended to purchase an $83.90 product kit so the items that Amway sells can be sampled and sold with authenticity. The product kit contains $160 worth of full-sized Amway products to try. Meanwhile, we at Amway have incurred the following expenses for the launching of our store:
- Service provider fees: We recommend ABOs incurred both accountant and attorney fees in the setting up of their business. The accountant will set up the accounting system and the attorney will develop and register the business formation as well as draft some agreements for ABOs.
- Computer system: The computer system will be used for correspondence, accounting purposes as well as to develop marketing and sales information. The system will include a laptop computer, printer, fax/scanner, and a broadband Internet connection.
- Assorted types of paper and stationery: Personalized with a logo, return addresses, etc. for catalogs, and brochures.
- Assorted office furniture and accessories
Generating Funding/Start up Capital for Amway Chicago
Amway Stores are owned by Individual ABOs. At Amway we hope to raise our startup fund through the following ways;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from friends and family
- Generate fund from angel investors
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The key to a successful business with Amway has to be in the building of the downstream. When working appropriately, the Amway business model is one that can work. The tiered levels of sales representatives in each up line can all help you and our distributors succeed.
The unfortunate fact, however, is that many Amway representatives get involved thinking that they can start their own business for a small price and very little overhead. The reality is that Amway is just like any other business opportunity, but with a small twist – ABOs have their own business.
For those that are good at sales and love to be social with people, we will offer them a tremendous opportunity for success.
The underlying fact is that the Amway Business Model is not a scam. It is not a pyramid of business. It relies on is a granted hierarchy of partakers who purchase, retail and further spread out this sequence to earn more proceed-fractions, which is more of a network than a pyramid.
At Amway, our sales strategy emphasizes our high quality products and 100% customer satisfaction. We believe that by combining these two benefits, consumers are able to try the available products risk free.
This provides them with the opportunity to test them out and determine if they are as good as they claim to be. Once the consumer has recognized the outstanding quality that Amway offers, the option of becoming a ABO distributor becomes more attractive.
If the consumer truly believes in the product, then it becomes that much easier to convince them that there is an excellent opportunity available that allows them to sell a product that they believe in, obtain an additional source of revenue, and make a positive impact on the environment. All of this will be done on a grassroots, one-to-one level.
Also, retailing Amway products enables us provide immediate financial incentive rewards to our ABO distributors. Direct selling involves sales people showing and demonstrating products to obtain orders. The objective involves matching consumer needs with the product.
The better the match, the more lasting the potential for the relationship between the seller and the buyer. The selling process is aided by Amway’s retail strategy to provide high quality, readily purchasable items with a good environmental positioning, offering consumers good value for money.
As with all direct selling activities, the process involves two-way communication and this can be time-consuming. Business success and the resulting financial results are a direct consequence of effort, commitment and personal group motivation.
Personal contact between ABO distributors at one-to-one or group meetings provides the opportunity for individuals to discuss strategies, difficulties, levels of involvement and plans for the future. The income objectives and individual targets may be determined by each distributor based upon what he or she wants to earn.
Business Building Checklist /Milestones to Earn $250,000+/- Annually in this Business
- IBO Business Name Availability Check: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Business Incorporation: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Opening of Separate IBO Business Bank Accounts: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Opening Online IBO Accounting Platforms: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Application and Obtaining IBO Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Application for IBO business license and permit: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Purchase of IBO Insurance for the Business: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Conducting IBO feasibility studies: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Leasing, renovating and equipping IBO business: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Generating part of the IBO start–up capital: Completed Yes: ___ No: ___
- Writing of personal IBO business plan: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Drafting of IBO Contract Documents if necessary: In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Design of Personal IBO Company Logo: Completed Yes: ___ No: ____
- Printing of Personal IBO Promotional Materials: Completed Yes: ___ No: ___
- Purchase of IBO software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and etc. In progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Creating Website for Your IBO Company: In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Creating Awareness for the IBO business (PR): In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Establishing IBO business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Read and Review Amway Business Reference Guide: In Progress Yes: ___ No: https://www.amway.com/medias/AmwayBusinessReferenceGuide-USEN.pdf.pdf?
- Complete Amway IBO On-Line Training: In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
Coaching and Training Plan for You and Your Team to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
- Enroll in Network 21 Business Training Program. In Progress Yes: ___ No: ____
- Complete Your Goals and Dreams Statement: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Obtain all sponsorship upline information. In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Enroll in the Book of the Month Program: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Read Book of the Month Materials at least 20-30 minutes daily: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Listen to 1-2 N-21 Training Programs Daily: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Place you First Order and Enroll on Ditto: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Register and Enroll in all Training Functions: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Show the Business Plan 3-5 times a week: In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Counsel with Upline sponsor 1-2 times per week. In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
- Remember No Cross-Lining in the business. In Progress: Yes: ___ No: ____
Mentoring, Coaching and Training Plan With the Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
MENTORSHIP AND COACHING PLAN
Making seemingly impossible things happen in any area of your life or business is our specialty, and we have a proven process that goes against much of what you’ve learned about manifestation and goal achievement in the past.
What if we were your upline?
What if we were your Running Buddy?
We can be…every week, LIVE,
as your mentors and coaches!
The Monthly program includes:
- LIVE weekly hot-seat coaching calls hosted by Michael Kissinger
- Private Facebook group for questions & encouragement
- Ongoing access to your online training material
Next-Level Support System for Leaders Who Want to Grow
Leaders from ALL professions will benefit from Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute’s Monthly Mentorship Coaching Community. This online community is here to keep you focused, inspired and engaged on your IBO leadership path.
If you’ve completed one of our other programs and are wondering, “What’s next?” this is it!
What You’ll Receive Each Month
During these LIVE 90-minute hot-seat coaching calls, hosted on Zoom each Monday at 5PM PST/8PM EST, we will give coaching on whatever the group is stuck on.
Experiencing emotional barriers? Having trouble encouraging your team? Not feeling authentic in your interactions?
We will bring the clarity you need. Raise your hand to get in the “hot seat” during the call or submit your question ahead of time. (Can’t make the LIVE call? No worries – it will be posted in the online training portal.)
Exclusive Community Training Portal
Have you gone through one of our other programs? This program lets you keep access to your online training material so you can go back and review whenever you want. You’ll also have access to the mentorship recording library, where we’ll archive all the live calls.
Join the RKI Monthly Mentorship Community Today
We love helping leaders get ON FIRE about their businesses and dreams. We’ve invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in our own coaching over the past 35 years, and you can tap into his treasure chest of wisdom for less than the cost of a cup of tea a day.
- Weekly 90-minute LIVE coaching calls on Zoom
- Private Facebook Group
- Ongoing access to online training material
The Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute will share a blueprint that could take your life or your business to the next level – like moving from 6 figures to 7 – or even from 7 to 8+.
We say if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it…
The truth is most business owners are navigating their businesses without a map to support their ultimate purpose and outcomes.
Training Areas to Earn $250,000+/- Annually in this Business
- Financial Development and Management – Are your financial decisions driving growth? Understanding your cash flow is key. Are you earning as much as you desire.
- Marketing – Prospecting: Is your marketing, contacting and presenting engaging the right audience? Fine tuning your attitude and message can result in more leads, more clients and more income..
- Duplication-Sales–Showing the Plan: Are your sales strategies delivering the results you need? Perhaps it’s time for a new approach. Maybe you need to recruit more people, develop and keep more clients.
- Getting Started Techniques: Have you properly started your new people or the clients you have enrolled? Perhaps it’s time for a new approach.
- Customer Service – Retention: Are your customers becoming repeat clients? Exceptional service turns one-time buyers into loyal patrons. Especially if you are promoting the Ditto Program.
- Competitive Pressure – Are you staying ahead of the competition? Innovation and adaptability are your secret weapons that will bring you more new IBOS and clients.
- Economic Environment – Are you prepared to navigate through the ebbs and flows of the economy? Staying informed of economic trends is crucial. Knowing which professions or people know what you have to offer will help you optimize your business.
- Systems, Infrastructure & Operations – Is your IBO operational framework operating at peak efficiency? If not, it’s time to streamline, scale up and follow the Network 21 System.
Take a close look at your business in these areas. Be brutally honest. Where are you excelling, and where can you improve? Then identify one area that needs the most attention. Imagine the possibilities if you turned that weakness into strength.
That’s your mission. Taking this step will help propel your life or business forward to where you want it to go. Remember, growth isn’t a sprint – it’s a marathon. Every decision and every action matters.
Let’s keep your IBO momentum going strong!
Join with Your Lead Coach to Earn $250,000+/- Annually
Michael has been a full-time business development expert, sales leader, coach, and company owner since 1990. He Helps and Empower CEOs, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs & US Veterans Become UNSTOPPABLE in Business or Life or Career. I am a Coach ★Strategist ★Expert ★Author ★Helping 10K+ Businesses Solve Problems.
Over 25,000,000 achievers have now used MKS Master Key Programs and Systems and Coaching. The world’s #1 systems, for personal or business improvement. Comes with a Risk Free Guarantee.
Personal Development: NEW TO THE CHANNEL START HERE
We’re grateful for this opportunity to serve you.
Join the Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute to earn $250,000+/- Annually.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year! We hope you’ll deepen your practices of journaling, tracking your habits, setting your goals, and watching inspirational classes with us this year and beyond. Here’s to your extraordinary success. Let’s make the year extraordinary, together.
We’ll spend the first Mondays of the Week with you taking you through advanced personal growth, business growth, profitability optimization and productivity so you can win this year and every years you are in business.
These are just a few tips to look out for when considering Breaking Through Your Upper Limits.
We personally believe this is the best way forward if you are looking for a Breaking Through Your Upper Limits. This is for people who have a dream or desire to be financially independent and are willing to put in the hard work to do so.
Wishing you prosperity and success. Remember You Were Born To Win!!
Michael Kissinger and Sydney Reitenbach
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-kissinger-a66b214/
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2023 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights
The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute makes no guarantee, makes no promises regarding the outcome of using any of the information on this site or its product or service. The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or other wise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or the information hereon. The information on this site is informational only
The materials on this site comprise the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute views; they do not constitute legal or other professional advise or guarantee of any kind. You should consult your professional advisor for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for their content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. the links are provided to assist visitors to the Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute endorses or has approved the linked site