Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021. “If you do not design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
2021 should be the year of the ‘Great Reset’
Are you feeling the need for a change, or wanting to improve on something in 2021? 2020 was a year unlike any other and a year that most people will be glad to see the end of. Even more reason to focus on the inspiring, the good, the positive and the possibility of the next year ahead! 2021 could be a historic one—and in a positive way a “Great Reset” for you.
In this message, we are going to cover how to make 2021 the “Great Reset” for you. We’ll show you ways to create a plan to design your life and create a Self-Directed Life Master Plan with the Master Key System.
Join the 9% with a Failproof Self-Directed Life Master Plan and Results
There are three big reasons why people to fail achieve their Major Definite Purpose, Life Plan or Goals:
- They are selected poorly
- They are designed poorly
- They are implemented poorly
There is a reason less than only 9% of people actually follow through on their New Year’s resolutions. Change does not come easy, so it is important to take of every advantage you can in order to maximize your chances of success.
It is so common to fail when we set ambitious plans for ourselves. It reveals a painful gap between the person we are and the person we want to be. But it does not have to be that way.
With a more deliberate approach to plans, goals, resolutions, and commit to do exactly that, you will make this year your best year yet.
The Master Key System
The Master Key System is a brilliant presentation to create a Self-Directed Life Master Plan and to obtain your Desired Results.
- The Master Key System is about life, the power of positive and creative thinking, and moreover, and possibly most importantly, that with training and discipline, ANYONE can control their circumstances and make their dreams come true.
- The Master Key System is a book about how to apply the law of attraction in your daily life in order to attract abundance of health, wealth, fame, basically a good life.
- The Master Key System and Master Key Experience and your Vision creates a master plan with a smart strategy, so you have the best 10+ years of your life.
- The Master Key System is the only clear, concise, comprehensive, definitive, distinctive, and scientific presentation of the creative power of thought ever formulated by any one at any one time. It is a system that teaches the ultimate principles, causes, effects, and laws that underlie all attainment and success.
Need to Reset? That is where a SMART Self-Directed Life Master Plan design comes to the rescue.
SMART is an acronym for:
Making sure your Life Plan fit each of these criteria significantly increases your chances of achieving it.
Let us dig into each of these categories a little bit deeper.
Specific. The Life Plan must be clearly defined in order for you to effectively put together a plan to execute against the goal. .
Measurable. You need to be able to definitively measure whether or not you have accomplished your Life Plan, as well as how you are tracking toward accomplishing that goal.
Actionable. There need to be actions you can take to execute on your Life Plan. Otherwise, it is just a dream.
Realistic. You need to have a realistic plan for acting toward it.
Time-bound: Last but not least, the Life Plan needs to have a deadline. This forces action, creates a sense of urgency, and demands day-to-day consistency.
Why does SMART Life planning work so well?
“Life-planning processes like the MKE SMART System force people to translate vague aspirations into concrete plans. The process of making a plan specific and proving it is achievable involves figuring out the steps it requires — or shifting that plan.”
The clearer your plan, the simpler it will be to follow, and the more likely you will be to succeed in 2021 and beyond.
The MKE Self-Directed Life Plan and Success Formula
If you are serious about getting more done in 2021 and beyond than most do over the course of 10 years follow the plan.
You only have a short time to get started with the Master Key System and Experience. It offers you a proven-world class Self-Directed Life Plan and much more. It offers a simple personal success formula.
DMP + PMA + WPOA + MMA + = Life Success Formula
With this simple formula this could be the year that you…
- Pay off thousands of dollars in debt
- Lose weight (and feel GREAT about it)
- Finish writing your book
- Reconnect with your spouse
- Get your degree
- Start your new business
- Increase your sales and profits
- Pursue the career that has been on the back burner
What is a Self-Directed Life Plan?
A Self-Directed Life Plan is basically just that – a Plan for what you would like to do in your life. It helps you look at areas where you want to set new goals or make some changes. An example of some of these areas are show in the following diagram.
Most people have no idea what they are doing with their lives, but you are not going to be one of them if you use the Master Key System Self-Directed Life Planning System.
- The Master Key System” documents minutely not only the methods, but the science behind the methods. A pivotal concept is the fact that Master Key System Self-Directed Life Planning does not mean creating a rigid to-do list for yourself.
- ANYONE can control their circumstances and make their dreams come true with the system. Creating a Master Key System Self-Directed Life Plan is more akin to creating a massive action plan. You are acknowledging up front that hurdles will inevitably arise.
- By developing and following your game plan, your days, weeks, and months all become part of a larger plan, a bigger design you develop, a long-term view of your life, a visual chain.
If you are looking for a clear plan to develop your potential, to become who you want to be and experience what you want to experience, we greatly recommend you enter on the path of The Master Key System. It will transform your life, guaranteed.
There are a lot of challenges in life. If you can become more conscious and have faith in a higher purpose, it will enrich your life in ways that are indescribable.
Start crafting the life you want to live now.
Like any good craftsman, you need a solid blueprint to guide you. But instead of creating a blueprint for a cedar chest, you will be drafting a blueprint for your life.
- The best place to start when creating a one-five-ten year-plan is to jot down a list of things that are important to you and that you wish to accomplish in your life.
- Next, create an end goal in each of these sections, and work backwards to figure out what steps you can take in the next five years in order to achieve these goals.
A Self-Directed Life Plan is really just meant to be general summary of where you are now in all the areas that matter to you, where you want to improve and what you would like your life to look like in the future. Do not be scared off by the title. It may sound ominous but creating a plan does not need to be a difficult process.
Wouldn’t you prefer a life of productivity rather than a life of endless tasks with little accomplishment? Of course!
When you carefully set your goals and keep them at the forefront of your mind, you can work smarter instead of longer. You will know that a life worth living comes from a life of balance.
In order to maintain that balance you can use “visual chain thinking” to help keep you on the right track.
Ambitious people know that each step toward their goals is not a singular step. They know they need to have and use “visual chain thinking.”
- Each discipline is not a singular discipline. Each project is not a singular project. They see everything they do—and every discipline they adhere to—as a link in the chain of events and actions that will lead them to their final destination.
Every action and every discipline achieved today is a link in the “visual chain plan”. Every action and every discipline achieved tomorrow is a link in your “visual chain plan”. And every action and every discipline achieved in the more distant future is also a link in the “visual chain plan”.
Your direction, activities and disciplines all make up crucial links in your chain of success.
- When you can see that one thing affects everything else, when you come to realize that every discipline affects every discipline, when you look at your future as a chain that needs strong links all along the way… then you will build a reservoir of strength and courage that will serve you will during the down times.
- When you can see that every link in the chain will eventually lead you to the things you want most out of life and to the person you want to become, then you will not grow discouraged, fearful or impatient with today.
- When you can see where you are going through visual chain thinking, even on the toughest days, you will keep moving toward your goals because you know where you are going.
Building your visual chain of thought begins when you have well-defined plans for your career, your family activities, your investments, and your health. Your plans and goals are your visual chain. You know where you are going before you get there.
It is ironic how we all understand the importance of mapping out a strategy for a football game or a basketball game. Not one professional team in the world begins a game without a game plan. But few of us take the time to map out such a strategy for our lives.
It is so important to make this sort of plan.
The first rule for your game plan of life:
Do not begin the activities of your day until you know exactly what you plan to accomplish. Do not start your day until you have it planned. Do this every day.
We know all this writing takes time and a disciplined effort. Remember, however, that reaching your life goals is the fruitful result of habit and discipline, not merely hope.
Once you have mastered the art of planning your day, you are ready for the next level.
The second rule for your game plan of life:
Do not begin the activities of your week until you know exactly what you plan to accomplish. Do not start your week until you have it planned.
Just imagine what life would be like if you took time out every Sunday to plan your week. Come Friday, you wouldn’t be saying, “Boy, did this week fly by.
Where did it go? What did I do?” No, if you plan your week before you start it, you will know exactly what you want to do, what you want to accomplish and what you need to work on.
If you learn to plan your days as part of your overall game plan for the week, the parts will fit much better. Your days will be better. You will be more effective. You will be working smarter, not harder.
And when you have learned to plan your week, guess what? You have got to plan your month! Do not start your month until you have mapped out your game plan.
By developing and following your game plan, your days, weeks, and months all become part of a larger plan, a bigger design you develop, a long-term view of your life, a visual chain. You will start gaining a greater perspective of it all… because you are planning.
If visually seeing your future is new to you, if you have never developed a game plan before, here are a few tips to help you. There are two things you need to understand before you create a game plan.
- A game plan, a visual chain of your future, is like a spreadsheet. Instead of listing numbers, list activities. It is like a to-do list.
- The technique of developing a game plan can be used for a single day, a single project or a variety of projects that are happening simultaneously.
Here is how you do it.
- Game plans work best on graph paper. Take a sheet of graph paper and make vertical columns corresponding to the number of days this plan is to cover.
- Then on the left-hand side of the paper, write the heading “Activities.” Under this heading, list all the activities to be accomplished within your time frame.
For example, you have got one week to finalize a marketing plan. It is an overwhelming amount of work to complete, but it has got to be done. So, break it down piece by piece.
The best way to start is by listing all of the individual components on the left-hand side of the page.
Some of these things will need to be completed before others can be started. You need to obtain your market research results before you can determine your target market.
You need to know your target market before you can develop your marketing strategy. You need to have your marketing strategy before you can create a budget for collateral materials, and so on.
When you break down the project piece by piece and deadline by deadline, you can be more effective in putting together the appropriate parts of the puzzle—and in doing your own work while delegating the rest.
The final result of developing your life game plan [Self-Directed Life Master Plan] is anything you desire.
Self-Directed Life Master Plan is a clear visual presentation of the tasks before you. This method is used quite often in business to coordinate and develop projects of any length.
It is the only way to see the entire project on paper and manage its progress.
Admittedly, game plans are frustrating to create. They are frustrating because it is difficult to completely prioritize your life and all your projects. You might go through several sheets of graph paper before you produce the perfect format.
But as soon as you develop your first one, you will see the value in this discipline.
Keep your Self-Directed Life Master Plan in plain sight.
Put it up in your office where you can easily look at it. Have a copy of it at home and tape it to the bathroom mirror. Keep a copy in your journal for quick reference. Your Self-Directed Life Master Plan will serve as a constant reminder of all you need to do to get where you want to go.
If you are doing all you are scheduled to do, a Self-Directed Life Master Plan is very rewarding.
Day by day, week by week, month by month, you will see the magic of your dreams and plans turning into reality.
You will have an incredible feeling of being in charge of your life, your surroundings, and your future. It is like creating a work of art on the biggest canvas imaginable. It is creative. It is beautiful.
This is powerful stuff.
To dream a dream, plan for the dream, and then watch your dream turn into reality. Here is what is really powerful about creating Self-Directed Life Master Plan:
You can see your future right before your eyes.
So, on those days when your energy is not up to par, your enthusiasm is a little low, your ambition is not pushing you forward and your attitude is not on the positive side, use your game plan to see how far you have come.
Take the time to visualize exactly where you are headed in each areas of life.
On those days, it is your discipline and visual chain of the future that will push you ahead. People and circumstances might try to set you back, but your visual chain will propel you toward your goals.
We want to hear from you!
Do you feel like you do not have what you want in life? If not, we would love to hear more from you. Where Do You See Yourself in 1-5-10 Years? If you do not know contact us.
PS. Your Mind Is an Instrument for Poverty or Prosperity
A gun could be used to kill someone you love, or protect that same someone. A knife can be used for an attack, or to slice your sandwich. Your mind has a similar possibility: It can be the instrument for your prosperity or your poverty.
No two people ever view the same event the same way. Where one may see a threat, the other sees opportunity. Suppose you are offered a chance to participate in a business opportunity. You could approach this a number of different ways. In scenario one, you could jump in without any critical thought, just because you are enamored with the idea of getting rich and end up losing a lot of money.
Or scenario two: You decide that, for any deal you find out about, it’s already too late for you. You figure the “insiders” have already gotten all the sweetheart deals, and whatever has been promised to you is much too good to be true. So you pass up the chance to buy Amazon at $10 a share.
Let’s look at a third possible scenario: You get recruited to invest in a new start-up venture. You are confident of your knowledge in the market, are self-confident, study the situation mindfully, and make a lucrative investment. Meanwhile someone who isn’t as mindful or confident, passes on the same opportunity.
Of all the tools you can use to manifest your prosperity, your mind is the most powerful.
Do you see danger or opportunity? What are your core beliefs about health, happiness, and prosperity? Is your self-esteem positive or negative? Do you believe you’re worthy of prosperity? What type of vision do you have for your future?
Your greatest resource for prosperity is not your job or business, the government or economy, or your talents or skills. Your greatest resource is your mind and how you harness the power of thought.
That is why we’ll provided and create with you a FREE coaching sesson onthe Self-Directed Life Master Plan with the Master Key System at your request.
: Review the Napoleon Hill’s Audiobook Outwitting the Devil-(1) Napoleon Hill’s Audiobook Outwitting the Devil – YouTube
: Review Success the Glenn Bland Method How to Set Goals. This book is filled with many great illustrations and references to support its claim that success can be achieved if you have a Life Plan, Goals and Action Plans that really work. 978-1-4143-3605-3.pdf (tyndale.com)