Knowing the Answer to this Question Will Change Your Financial Life… What Makes Me Unstoppable to Become a Millionaire or Multimillionaire?
The American Dream is Alive and Well. America may be called the land of opportunity, but few Americans today really believe they have what it takes to become a millionaire. They’ve fallen for the myth that in order to be wealthy, they need a big income or a rich family.
But the National Study of Millionaires by Ramsey Solutions proves that these beliefs about how millionaires got their money are wrong. Flat wrong. The National Study of Millionaires | RamseySolutions.com
Have you ever heard of self-made millionaires and wonder: how did they achieve it?
We walk you through the hidden secrets of what makes self-made millionaires, and shows how anyone, no matter where they are in life at this moment, can become a millionaire. The advice on this page based on twenty-five years of research, teaching, and personal experience on the subject of self-made millionaires. We used these ideas to rise from humble beginnings to become a millionaire.
We not only identify and define each success secret, but also reveals its source and foundation, illustrates how it functions in the world, and we show how to apply it in life and work through specific steps and practical exercises that everyone can use.
To win the game of money you must first learn the rules…
Millionaires Are Made, Not Born
Despite what society might believe, only a small number of wealthy people inherited their money.
The overwhelming majority (79%) of millionaires in the U.S. did not receive any inheritance at all from their parents or other family members. While one in five millionaires (21%) received some inheritance, only 3% received an inheritance of $1 million or more.
How did they hit the million-dollar mark? They did it through consistent investing, avoiding debt like the plague, and smart spending. No lottery tickets. No inheritances. No six-figure incomes.
That’s great news for Americans who’ve lost hope that they can ever build real wealth.
Today we shares the secrets of self-made millionaires. Take this information, implement it so that you can live life on a whole new level and become a self-made millionaire.
Millionaires have different sources of assets and income. Most of today’s millionaires weren’t born into their wealth, research shows.
“This program actually changed my whole life. I can do more things every day, I move faster, I work faster, I finish tasks quickly, my performance at work is better, I became more competitive and the more I listen to it, the more I gain from it.”
A study by Fidelity Investments found that 88% of millionaires are self-made millionaires. Overall, the research revealed that current millionaires are, on average, 61 years old with $3.05 million in assets.
If you want to be a self-made miracle success story, you’re going to have to work and study a lot harder than everybody else. You’re going to have to constantly push yourself—never let yourself get complacent, stop learning, or cease seeking out new challenges. Make to-do lists and complete them
Millionaires are known for having habits like carefully planning and spending their money wisely, constantly educating themselves, waking-up early, and especially for taking care of their health.
The secret to becoming a millionaire is to begin thinking about becoming a millionaire. You have to want to be one. You have to make the decision in your mind and take specific action to make it a reality. In order to get the things you want in life, you have to see it clearly in your mind.
If you want to be a self-made miracle success story, you’re going to have to work and study a lot harder than everybody else. You’re going to have to constantly push yourself—never let yourself get complacent, stop learning, or cease seeking out new challenges. Make to-do lists and complete them.
Being a millionaire is a responsibility in itself. It gives you something to be proud of and happy about and at the same time, it requires you to be more hardworking and disciplined than ever.
7 Master Key Laws to Become a Self-Made Millionaire
- The Law Of Control.
- You feel positive about yourself to the degree to which you feel you are in control of your own life. Psychologists call this a sense of coherence, a sense of control. It means that when you feel you’re in control you feel happy, you feel at peace with yourself.”
“And you feel negative about yourself to the degree to which you feel you are not in control of your own life. You feel you are controlled by your bills, by your bosses, by your health, by your debts, by your family, by your obligations. When you feel that you’re not in or out of control you feel highly stressed.”
“You have an internal focus of control where you are happy and then you have an external locus of control. The internal locus of control is where you feel that you’re in charge of your own life, you make your own decisions.”
“A person with an internal locus of control says, “I am a self-made millionaire or I make my own decisions, I am where I am and what I am because of myself, I’m in charge of my life.”
“A person with an external locus of control feels that other people are in charge of their life, their boss, their bills and so on.”
“We start off in the middle with neutral control and then every decision that you make is either taking you to an internal or external locus of control.”
“When you develop an internal locus of control you feel happy and strong and you’re much more positive and you’re much more creative. And that’s the goal you should be aiming for when you are seeking to be a self-made millionaire.”
“The people with a high focus of control feel really really good about themselves. They feel powerful, they feel empowered, they feel strong”
“An interesting point to remember is that you can give away your control to other people but you still are responsible.”
“Control begins with your thoughts. Your thoughts determine your feelings. And your feelings determine your actions.
“Control Your Thoughts. If you can control your thoughts you can control everything else, your thoughts are the guidance mechanism of your life. So control your thoughts.”
“Thoughts come before feelings because it is a thought that creates the feeling, it’s how you think about something that is happening in your life that triggers the emotion.”
“Explanatory Style: The way you explain things to yourself largely determines your emotions. It obviously determines your thoughts, your reactions, your responses largely determines the total quality of your life.”
“If you explain things to yourself in a positive and constructive way then what happens is you respond positively and constructively and you feel differently, you take different actions and you get different results.”
- The Law Of Accident.
- Approximately 80% of the population lives like this. It is a metaphysical law that says that everything just happens by accident, it’s not what you know but who you know, you can’t fight City Hall, the cards are stacked against you. In our society, an enormous number of people are led to believe that they are victims, that there’s nothing they can do about their situation. There’s a lot of nonsense that people believe that great powers are holding the working person down and so on and that there’s nothing you can do.”
“The greatest enemy of human success is passivity, it is that people feel passive and helpless. In psychology it is called Learned Helplessness, they feel helpless, and there’s nothing that they can do.”
“The Law Of Accident is completely opposed to The Law Of Control. We say failing to plan is planning to fail. If you don’t have a very clear specific written plan with goals and actions and priorities that you’re working on every day then your life will just drift around in a circle.” You will not become a self-made millionaire.
“A ship without a rudder will just drift completely but a ship with a rudder and the compass will go straight and true to its destination through any type of sea, and once you have a very clear rudder and compass, then suddenly you start to make incredible progress at a faster rate than you can imagine.”
- The Law Of Cause And Effect.
- This is the law that really changed my life. For every effect in your life, there’s a specific cause. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason even if we don’t know the reason. Success is not an accident. Failure is not an accident, they all have specific causes.”
“The great rule is that if you want to become a self-made millionaire or double your income or anything else, what you do is realize that everybody who is earning twice as much as you today was at one time earning half as much as you, that’s the way it works, nobody was born earning twice as much, they started off at the bottom at a very low wage job, so then they did certain things differently from you and now they’re earning twice as much, or five times as much, or ten times as much”
“Well then what we do is go back and find out what they did and we do the same things. Success leaves tracks. If you find out what other successful people did and you do the same thing you’ll eventually get the same results that they do, and if you don’t you won’t.”
“These laws are mental laws. They work 100% of the time. Man has never invented a law, we only discovered the laws that already existed. If you have all these laws then there must have been a lawgiver.”
“These laws are neutral, they work for you or they work against you and so we say nature is neutral like justice, nature’s blind, nature doesn’t care. If you do what other successful people do you will get the same results and if you don’t you won’t.”
“Nature’s not involved in it, nature just says here are the laws, here’s the playing field, here are the rules of the game, if you play the game well have a great life and if you don’t you don’t. These mental laws are important.”
“In life, we violate a lot of laws, we violate a lot of natural laws, especially mental laws and when we violate those laws we suffer the consequences of it whether we knew about the laws or not. It does not matter if you know or approve of the laws the laws are always working.”
“All successful people do what we call a harmonic convergence. The example being, all planets line up and the magnetic power of all of these is supposed to bring about enormous changes. If we get our life in harmony with the great mental laws, things start to happen for you at an incredibly rapid rate.”
“The laws start working for you. This law is the Iron Law of the universe. All other laws are umbrella laws that fall under The Law Of Cause And Effect. Everything happens for a reason and if we’re not happy with what’s happening we can change the causes. If you want to be a millionaire just do what others who started with nothing did to become a millionaire.”
“The most important application of this law is this: Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects. Your thoughts are the primary moving force of your life, thoughts create the conditions of your life. Your thoughts project on the screen of your life, wherever you go that’s where you are. Change the picture in your mind to change your life. All improvement in your outer life begins with an improvement in your mental pictures, by seeing yourself and your world in more positive terms.”
- The Law Of Belief.
- Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality. Whatever you believe with feeling, with emotion, with intensity, it becomes your reality because you always act on the basis of your beliefs, and the more intensely you hold the belief the more the belief becomes true for you.”
“The turning point in many people’s lives is when they challenge old beliefs that they are meant to be working individuals. There are two sets of beliefs, conscious and unconscious beliefs. It ain’t what a man that hurts him, it’s what he knows what ain’t true. Many things we know about ourselves is not true at all.”
“People develop Scotomas (Blind Spots) Once we’ve decided to believe certain things we do not see anything that contradicts it. Your biggest obstacle is usually self-limiting beliefs. We have obstacles within our mind that we create. You must have an unshakeable belief that you will succeed.”
- The Law Of Expectation.
- Your expectations, especially about your outcomes, become your own self-fulfilling prophecies. If you expect to be come a self-made millionaire or for something to happen it usually happens. If you expect it to happen you’ll act consistent with it happening.”
“When you expect to be a self-made millionaire or successful it totally transforms your attitude and your results. You can manufacture your own expectations. Whatever you expect with confidence becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.”
“The greatest of all attitudes, the catalyst that causes your potential to unlock like a chemical catalyst, that causes an explosive effect is confident expectations, an attitude of confident expectation transforms your attitude towards your world. Always expect the best. Repeat this throughout the day, start your day with this affirmation: I believe that I am a self-made millionaire. Something wonderful is going to happen to me today.”
- The Law Of Attraction.
- You are a living magnet, and you attract into your life the people and the circumstances that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts. In the universe, all energy is in a state of vibration, including mind energy.”
“Your mental energy travels at the speed of light. It travels and is so fine that it goes through any substance. You can think a thought here and it can connect with someone on the other side of the world.”
“Your mind is incredibly powerful but it is a neutral law. If you think negative thoughts you will attract negative things into your life as well. This is what the Secret is based on, The Law Of Attraction, however, they missed an important point, in that movie, work, it takes hard work to be successful along with thinking in the right manner.”
“The more emotion that is attached to a thought the greater is the intensity of the Vibration. Everything Radiates outward. And we engage in Sympathetic Resonance, where we resonate with other people, we resonate with ideas, we resonate with conversations, we resonate with subjects that we like to study and learn about. We have this all the time and that is The Law Of Attraction, it means it’s something within you is resonating within something outside of you.”
“If you want to be a self-made millionaire ro to be really successful and you see successful people and you start to resonate with their accomplishments you start to become more like them.
“Now here’s an important point people don’t realize, this also explains what is called The Law Of Repulsion, if you hold a negative thought you repel anything associated with that thought out of your life, so many people are brought up to look down on those who are successful, to criticize successful people. This is fatal because if you criticize successful people even in your heart it drives success out of your life, it guarantees you’ll never accomplish anything with your life, you’ll always be miserable and unsuccessful.”
“And therefore it’s so important for you to admire people who are enjoying the success that you desire. Admire successful happy people and you will create this sympathetic resonance and you begin to attract into your life the people, ideas, and circumstances that will enable you to be like one of those people.”
- The Law Of Correspondence.
- As within, so without. Your outer world is a mirror. It reflects what is going on in your inner world. What is going on in your inner world corresponds to what is going on in your inner world. Wherever you look there you are. What you see is your own self, your own thoughts reflected back to you.”
“The places where you see this most of all is in your relationships, your financial situation, your depth of preparation and attitude toward money, your health and fitness, your food, physical body, and so on, always on the outside.”
“The great requirement of life is for you to create within yourself the mental equivalent of what you wish to enjoy on the outside. This is your responsibility and God and nature will take care of everything else by law.”
“So, therefore, that’s why reading, thinking, planning, visualizing, with all these things you can create within your mind a mental equivalent of what you want to enjoy on the outside. And the greater vividness with which you can see it on the inside, the faster it comes into your reality on the outside. Successful people have a crystal clear picture of what they want and as a result, it comes into reality quite quickly.”
“Three great principles. You become what you think about most of the time. This is always true. All causation is mental. Everything you see in the material world around you began with a thought in the mind of a person and that thought turned into a goal which turned into a plan which began to take physical reality. The most important principle of all, change your thinking and you change your life. If you can control your thinking, everything else will change for you. It is the most important thing of all when you learn how to do it, your life will be completely different.” (1) The 21 absolutely unbreakable laws of money – YouTube
If you are dead set on becoming a self-made millionaire you must learn, undrstand and apply these 7 Master Key System Laws in all your thinking. (1) The Laws Of Money (MUST WATCH!) – YouTube To help people become serlf-made millionaires if one of the primary reasons for MKS: Master Key System and Science for Getting Rich Coaching. We recommend you get started today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE
1. What are the secrets of the rich?
Rich people spend less than they earn and invest the difference. Week after week, month after month.
2. What is the secret to becoming millionaire?
There is no one secret to becoming a millionaire. Becoming a millionaire requires that one lives below their needs, and invests their money until such time they become financially independent.
3. Do millionaires use debt?
Many millionaires see debt as a tool, and in fact, do use debt. Millionaires borrow to invest, buy real estate, and other assets that provide income, or have a good chance of appreciating. Furthermore, these loans often get negotiated with very low interest rates.
4. Do millionaires and billionaires have credit scores?
Both millionaires and billionaires in the United States do indeed have credit scores.
5. How do most millionaires get rich?
Most millionaires get rich in one of two ways. Either investing over a long period of time, or its passed down through the generations. Very few win the lottery. They learn and apply the Rules of Money!. (1) The 20 Rules of Money (Get Rich By Doing This…) – YouTube
6. What do rich people invest in?
Rich people invest in all sorts of things. For example, aside from the usual stocks, bonds and ETFs, rich people also invest in private companies, limited partnerships and incoming producing assets.
7. Can stocks get you rich?
Investing in quality stocks and ETFs over the long haul is a generally accepted method to become financially independent.
8. What are the secrets that get you rich?
The first secret of self-made millionaires is simple: Dream Big Dreams! Allow yourself to dream. Allow yourself to imagine and fantasize about the kind of life you would like to live and the kind of money you would like to earn and have in your bank account.
Master Key System Millionaire Success Secrets
One: Dream Big Dreams
Two: Develop a Clear Sense of Direction
Three: See Yourself as Self-Employed
Four: Do What You Love to Do
Five: Commit to Excellence
Six: Work Longer and Harder
Seven: Dedicate Yourself to Lifelong Learning
Eight: Pay Yourself First
Nine: Learn Every Detail of Your Business
Ten: Dedicate Yourself to Customer Service
Eleven: Be Absolutely Honest
Twelve: Focus on Your Priorities
Thirteen: Develop a Reputation for Speed and Dependability
Fourteen: Climb from Peak to Peak
Fifteen: Practice Self-Discipline in All Things
Sixteen: Unlock Your Inborn Creativity
Seventeen: Put Yourself Around the Right People
Eighteen: Take Excellent Care of Your Physical Health
Nineteen: Be Decisive and Action Oriented
Twenty: Never Allow Failure to Be an Option
Twenty-One: Pass the Persistence Test
In our recent list of success precepts, we presents these principles in brief, clear sections. We also adds some action steps to every principle.
1. “More people are going to make more money in the next few years than has been made in all of human history.”
2. “If you do what other successful people do you eventually get the same result that they do.”
3. “I was told if you don’t get a good education you won’t do well in life and so on, I believed that for a long time until I found out there is hundreds of thousands and millions of people who dropped out of high school who went on to become millionaires and billionaires as well.”
4. “Don’t let anything hold you back. Don’t let any experience that you’ve ever had in your life act as a brake on your potential.”
5. “There are hundreds of thousands of people who have had it worse than you could ever dream of who’ve gone on to accomplish wonderful things.”
6. “Out of frustration, I began asking this question, ‘Why is it some people are more successful than others?’. So I began asking other successful people, ‘What are you doing differently from me?’ And they told me and I did it and I got better results.”
7. “What I discovered which changed my life and which brought us here today is I discovered The Law Of Cause And Effect. The Law Of Cause And Effect, sowing and reaping, action and reaction is the great universal or Iron Law of the universe. What is says is that everything happens for a reason, that there are no causeless effects, that even if we don’t know what is causing the effect we trace it back it’s the basis of the scientific process of all medical research of all marketing of all business is if can define an effect that you want you can trace it back and find somebody who at one time did not have that effect and then find out what they did and then do the same things and you will eventually get the same results.
8. “Success is not an accident. Failure is not an accident.”
9. “Success leaves tracks. So if you just follow the tracks of other successful people, no matter where you’re starting from, you’ll eventually get to the same place they get to.”
10. “I read, learned and attended courses, and especially applied what I learned. The first thing I asked in my business is, ‘How does it work?’, ‘How do people succeed in this field?’, And then I buried myself and immersed myself, I spent hours and hours studying and then I did what the most successful people did.”
11. “Nature is neutral, nature doesn’t care who you are, all that natures cares is that you do what successful people do. It’s like following a recipe, it does not matter who makes the cake, as long as you follow the recipe you will get the same results.”
12. “There are a lot of people who are not as smart and not as talented as you who are doing vastly better than you, not because they’re better but because they’re just following proven success methods.”
13. “There’s nothing that will make you madder than to see somebody who’s dumber than you who’s making more money than you.”
14. “We use proven success methods, we just find out what they are doing and we do that over and over and over again.”
15. “Please understand that nothing works the first time. ‘What is the average number of times that a person tries with a new goal before they give up?’ The average is less than one because most people give up before they try even once. They say, ‘That’s a great goal, I’d love to be financially independent’. And then they give up, they don’t even try because of this and because of that and so on and then they move away to a wonderful place called ‘Someday Isle’, the island where nothing gets done, and where most people live.”
16. “I began to study self-made millionaires.”
17. “Becoming a self-made millionaire is not the important thing, what is really important is the person you have to become to become a self-made millionaire. You have to become a totally different human being. In order to achieve something you’ve never achieved before you have to become someone you’ve never been before.”
18. “You must develop the qualities on the inside to become a self-made millionaire are incredible qualities that make you a vastly better person, not only better in terms of character, determination, discipline, decision-making, strength and so on but they make you a far better person, they round out your character in a far better way so that the real payoff of becoming wealthy is the person that you become.”
19. “What I’ve found in my research is that there’s a series of qualities self-made millionaires have if you have these qualities your success is virtually guaranteed, and if you don’t have these qualities the qualities are learnable.”
20. “Point 1: All business or sales skills are learnable. All financial skills are learnable. You can learn any skill.”
21. “Point 2: You’re probably only one skill away from doubling your income right now. You’re probably only one skill away from setting yourself on the road to becoming a self-made millionaire that turns out to be the case for almost everyone. And if you don’t know what that skill is you’ve got to go to work and find out because it is a learnable skill. You can learn what you need to learn to achieve anything that you want to achieve.”
22. “The success secrets of self-made millionaires, give yourself a score of one to ten and if you are weak on one of these it can be enough to hold you back, if you’re strong on all these then there’s no limit to what you can accomplish.”
15 Qualities to Become a Millionaire
The first key quality to develop is to dream big dreams.
Practice what is called back from the future thinking and project forward, develop a vision of yourself as happy, healthy, wealthy, thin, practice what top people practice which is what is called idealization. Project several years ahead and imagine that your life is perfect in every way, imagine that you have no limitations, imagine that you have everything and you could be or have or do anything you want in life. If your life were perfect in five years what would it look like? Identifying your vision and dream for the future is the starting point of great riches and great success in life.”
“Take a sheet of paper and make up what is called a Dream List, imagine this is kind of like a kids Christmas list and that it just allows you to just run wild and just write down everything you could think of that you could possibly want. When you write out everything you could possibly want you activate The Law Of Attraction.”
Number two is to do what you love to do.
Whenever you find people who are really successful in life they are people who do what they love to do, they love their work. The great rule for success in life is to find something that you love to do and then find a way to make a living doing it. When you find what you love to do it’ll be something that gives you energy, it motivates you, it enthuses you, it’s probably something that you are meant to do from the time you were born. When you ask self-made millionaires what work do you do they’ll often say I’ve never worked a day in my life, I just do what I like to do.”
Number three is to commit to excellence.
All people who are successful are excellent at what they do. Being in the top 10% is where the money is, so what you have to do is pay any price and make any sacrifice to get into the top 10% in your field, here is the good news, if you’re doing what you love to do you will want to be in the top 10% in your field.”
“Everybody who is at the top started at the bottom. If your willing to pay the price, work hard and make the sacrifices you can get into the top 10%. To achieve mastery in your field takes 5-7 years. Go to people at the top of your field and ask them how they got there. Everybody who puts one foot in front of the other and keeps moving eventually gets there.”
Number four is to develop your unique talents and abilities.
Every single person is designed from infancy with special talents and abilities that if you develop them to their height can enable you to accomplish anything you want in life. What are you good at? What are you good at today? What should you be good at? What could you be good at? What will you be good at?”
Number five is to see yourself as self-employed.
The top 3% of adults in our society see themselves as self-employed. They see themselves as in charge of their own lives. One day I suddenly realized that I was responsible and that I was in charge of my life and no one is coming to the rescue, it was one of the great turning points of my life. All exceptional people are highly responsible people.”
Number six is to develop a clear sense of direction.
It means that you need to become intensely goal-orientated, we find that all successful people are goal-orientated. You can’t hit a target you can’t see, you’ve got to know what you want in every area of your life.”
“The keys to success have only been two as H.L Hunt said, number one is to decide exactly what it is you want and write it down and make a plan to achieve it, and number two is to determine the price you’re going to have to pay to get it and then resolve to pay that price. Life is always just. You have to pay the price in full and in advance. What is the price that you have to pay to achieve the success that you desire? Write it down, make a plan and work on it every day.”
“Identify your major goal, put a deadline on it, and make a list of all the things that you can do to achieve the goal, and do something every single day that moves you towards your major goal. This will change your life in ways that you cannot imagine. Identifying your major definite purpose is the secret to becoming a self-made millionaire, it’s the secret to great success in life.”
Number seven is to refuse to consider the possibility of failure.
Fear of failure is the greatest single obstacle to adult life. It’s not failure that holds you back it’s the fear of failure. There’s no such thing as failure it’s feedback. Fail, get feedback and move forward. To become a self-made millionaire you’re going to fail over and over again. Always seek the lessons in your failures to get smarter for next time. Your biggest problem contains your biggest gifts at times.”
Number eight key is to dedicate yourself to lifelong learning.
What takes you from rags to riches is personal development. Personal and professional development. Knowledge and skill are the keys to the 21st century. If you’re not constantly learning you’re falling behind. Three keys to learning, 30-60mins a day in your field, read books. Take every course that you possibly can in your field. Listen to audio programs in your car. The more you commit yourself to being the best that you can be the more you like yourself and respect yourself.”
Number nine is to develop a workaholic mentality.
In order for you to win you’re going to have to work harder, work better, and work smarter then others do. The average hour’s self-made millionaires work is 59 hours. Work when you work.
Number ten key is to get around the right people.
This is a key to becoming a self-made millionaire. 99% of your success in life is going to be determined by your reference group, those whom you habitually associate with. We are like chameleons and we absorb through the skin the attitude, the opinions, the behaviors, the style of dress, the style of speech of the people with whom we associate most of the time. Associate with winners and you will start to become like them. Our relationships determine 85% of our happiness or unhappiness in life. Most important thing you do is to choose your relationships with care and only associate with people you like and respect and enjoy being around.”
Number eleven key is to be prepared to climb from peak to peak.
Life is never one continuous train, it’s always up and down, you have to go up to the peak and down into the valley before you climb the next peak, so all of life is cycles and trends.”
Number twelve is to develop resilience and bounce back.
This is one of the key qualities of self-made millionaires. You’re going to be knocked down over and over again and you have bounce and not break. You must mentally prepare for the downturns before they occur. Take it, learn from it, and pick yourself up and keep going. The hallmark of superior people is how you respond to a crisis. Superior people look for the solution to every problem and they become intensely solution orientated. ”
“Write and define your problems clearly, ‘What is it I’m worried about?’ And write it down, and the very act of defining a problem clearly often triggers the solution to the problem”
“One technique with regards to your major definite purpose and if you only do these two things, as a result they will transform your life. You’ve identified the one goal that can have the greatest positive impact on your life, take that goal and write it down on the top of a piece of paper as a question e.g ‘How can I make $10 million dollars?’ And then write a minimum of 20 answers to this question. This is called mind-storming, more people have become millionaires with this simple idea than any other single method of creative thinking ever discovered. Once you have the 20 answers take one answer and take action on it immediately, and that will keep you going to the next one and the next.”
Number thirteen is to become an unshakeable optimist.
Optimists think and talk about what they want most of the time. Optimists look for the good in every situation. Optimists thave hree wonderful qualities, the first is they learn more things, the second is they try more things, the third is that they persist, they never give up. When optimists decide they are going to become wealthy they just never stop until they achieve that goal.”
Number fourteen is to develop the qualities of courage and persistence.
The antidote to the fear of failure is the habit of courage. Two types of courage are required to succeed, the first is the courage to begin, the second is the courage to endure, to keep on keeping on, to persist, and to make the decision in advance to never give up.”
The final quality is the quality of self-discipline.
It’s the ability to make yourself do what you should do when you should do it whether you feel like it or not. The quality of self-discipline is the quality that will make you a big success. It’s the ability to force yourself to do what you know you should do. Persistence is self-discipline in action, and the two qualities are tied into self-esteem. And every step that you take makes you stronger and stronger and you will become a person who when you decide you want something you will not stop until you get it. When you develop this quality there will be nothing that is impossible to you.” (1) 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires FULL – YouTube
The Top 25 Millionaire Money Secrets
1. Focus On What You Do Best
2. Invest Where You Spend
3. Get Yourself Financially Fit
4. Invest the Raises
5. Use Margin Wisely
6. Make Money Work For You
7. Invest Early
8. Diversification is King
9. Stay Focused
10. Passive Income is King
11. Keep a Clear Vision and Make it a Habit
12. Understand Your Investments
13. Believe In Yourself
14. Live In a Low Cost of Living Area
15. Be Passionate About Your Business
16. Have a Backup Plan
17. Don’t Nitpick
18. Build Wealth Through Side Hustles
19. Marry Smart
20. Make Access to Your Energy A Privilege
21. Become a Millionaire With Real Estate Rentals
22. Be Passionate
23. Plan To Be Wealthy
24. Teach Your Children to be Money Smart
25. Reinvesting The Profits
Ten Ways the Master Key System Helps You Become a Self-Made Millionaire
- Think bigger, and begin with a memorable end in mind. …
- Develop a business from what you know and love to do. …
- Set purposeful goals and take full control of your destiny. We don’t know any self–made millionaires who don’t know where they are going, or play the perennial victim.
- Take calculated risks, and persevere through failures. Taking a calculated risk implies going that extra mile to evaluate the costs versus reward probabilities before jumping in with both feet.
- Maintain a thirst for knowledge, and be a lifelong learner. …
- Develop effective listening and questioning skills. It’s hard to learn while you’re talking. …
- Develop relationships with like-minded and smart people. Self-made millionaire entrepreneurs make a point of surrounding themselves with people smarter than they are, and with people they aspire to be …
- Be more innovative and embrace change. Successful businesspeople know they have to reinvent themselves and their business on a regular basis as the market and technology changes.
- Stay in control of your financial destiny. The first rule for a successful business is managing cash flow personally.
- Enjoy the journey as much as the destination. The best entrepreneurs live for the problem-solving challenges of growing a business, and enjoy their ability to make the world a better place
MKS: Master Key System and Science for Getting Rich offers you a Millionaire Coaching Coaching Program
It is designed to provide personalized and in-depth guidance to create your plan to become a millionaire, reach your dreams, improve your retirement, or eliminate debt or student loans or credit card debt, have a 5-6 figures in your savings account, or invest to build wealth through entrepreneurship. This is perfect for you if you want someone to walk alongside you the whole way through.
Anyone can become a millionaire. Even you. Interested in joining America’s millionaires?
- The United States added 2,251,000 new millionaires from 2019 to 2020.
- The total number of millionaires in the US is 20.27 million.
- There are 788 billionaires in the United States.
- There are 323,443 millionaire households in New Jersey.
- 76% of US millionaires are white.
- New York is the city with the biggest concentration of ultra-rich millionaires with 24,660 UHNW.
- The United States’ millennial millionaires own an average of three properties with a real estate portfolio worth $1.4 million.
- About 44% of US-based millennial millionaires live in California.
- 43.4% of the world’s wealth is controlled by the top 1%.
- 28 Millionaire Statistics: What percentage of Americans are millionaires? (spendmenot.com)
Contact us if You Want to Become a Self-Made Millionaire
Let’s make the year extraordinary, together.
Cheering you on, always!
Join a “Year of MKS Master Key Mastery Coaching Programs and Systems”. We’ll spend the first Mondays of the Week with you taking you through advanced personal growth, business growth, profitability optimization and productivity so you can win this year and every years you are in business.
These are just a few tips to look out for when considering Breaking Through Your Upper Limits.
We personally believe this is the best way forward if you are looking for a Breaking Through Your Upper Limits. This is for people who have a dream or desire to be financially independent and are willing to put in the hard work to do so.
Wishing you prosperity and success. Remember You Were Born To Win!!
The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute makes no guarantee, makes no promises regarding the outcome of using any of the information on this site or its product or service. The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or other wise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or the information hereon. The information on this site is informational only
The materials on this site comprise the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute views; they do not constitute legal or other professional advise or guarantee of any kind. You should consult your professional advisor for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for their content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. the links are provided to assist visitors to the Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute endorses or has approved the linked site