What is the difference between someone who “makes it” — that is, someone who gets what they want out of life and is what we would call successful — and someone who does not? Is it talent? Intelligence? Courage? An “X” factor? Magic? I am sure that you ask that question fairly often. I know that I do!
While those five factors are helpful, I do not think that any one of them — or even all of them together — tell the full story.
There are plenty of talented people who will not “make it.“ Frankly, all we have to do is look at what is on TV sometimes and it is very easy to come to the realization that actual talent might be pretty low on the list.
The same is true for intelligence. Sure, being smart is good and even desirable, but it is not a golden ticket to the good life. Far too many times I have seen it hinder people rather than help them!
I think that courage is higher on the list. Once again, though, for every “Donald Trump” out there getting face time on the news or “Richard Branson” performing an outlandish stunt, there are probably ten or more “shy” people who are quietly “making it” and living the life of their dreams.
What about an “X” factor — that unknown or indescribable element that we see in some people. Sometimes it is amazing talent or skill and other times it is a personal thing, like incredible charm or the “gift of gab.”
The “X” factor does play a role, without a doubt. Not everyone can thrill a crowd or attract our attention like many of the people we see on the news, especially in the entertainment world.
Again, though, it does not tell the full story. Behind the scenes there is the hard work, the talent, and all the other factors that got the person to where they are.
So, what is it?
What is the difference between the people who “make it” and those who do not?
THE MAGIC IN YOUR MIND!
The people who make it understand the magic power of the Master Key System. The deciding factor in “making it” comes from their understanding of the Magic of the Master Key in their mind.
What do they understand?
They understand how “The Master Key Magic” works. They understand how to take the things around them and use their abilities to create what they want with the Master Key System. They understand the nature of things, especially the things that impact their life, career, business, craft, or vocation.
Understanding is not merely knowledge. It is definitely not rules or dogma or convention. It is absolutely not rote processes or methods. It is sort of like “seeing.”
When a person understands, they have a complete — or as close to it as possible — view of what they are doing and how it interacts with everything around it.
Here is an example: I am certain that at some point in your life you replaced the air filter in your car. It is an easy thing to do. However, do you understand what the air filter does? How it works? Why it is there? Why you need to replace it? What it does for the car? Yes, some of that is merely knowledge, but taken together it makes understanding.
And that is why your mechanic can charge you a small fortune for even the slightest repair on your car!
With this one example I am sure you can see why — and perhaps even how — this idea of understanding the Master Key is so important to you and your life.
The Master Key System is important because it provides you a way to truly acquire this understanding to creat anything you desire.
That is why Charles F. Haanel’s Complete Master Key Course is so awesome. It imparts an entire philosophy that fosters the growth of understanding within you.
The whole world is on the eve of a new consciousness, a new power and a new consciousness, a new power, and a new realization of the resources within the self.
If you are looking for a clear plan to develop your potential, to become who you want to be and experience what you want to experience, we greatly recommend you enter on the path of The Master Key System. It will transform your life, guaranteed.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of how life works.
- You will gain a much greater awareness of my own power.
- You will have much less fear and worry, primarily because you will have experimented with life enough and become convinced that the universe is amazingly friendly to those who take the time to understand how things really work.
- You will gain a clearer picture to what quantum physics has been telling us: our reality is determined by our beliefs and expectations.
- You will get the confidence to achieve anything you want.
- You will be significantly more excited about life and waking up each morning with much more motivation and a sense of adventure.
- You will develop the ability to create visual pictures in your imagination.
- You will understand the immense power of repeating affirmations, over and over and over, with feeling and conviction.
- This coaching will bring you into a realization of power which will be yours when you understand this relation between the world without and the world within. The world within is the cause, the world without the effect; to change the effect you must change the cause.
- The Master Key System provides a step-by-step system for today’s greatest practical philosophy of success…. This amazing system, culled from the success experiences of hundreds of the world’s most powerful and wealthy men, will show you how to succeed in any walk of life. With it you too can be prosperous by understanding and applying the spiritual secrets of abundance and prosperity.
The “Master Key System” was given to the world as a means of tapping the great Cosmic Intelligence and attracting from it that which corresponds to the ambitions, and aspirations of each student.
The “Master Key System” shows you how to solve your every problem. It is not a “magic”.
You will not attain anything by merely reading it. You must put it into action. You must use it! Learn these five points, and when you do, you will be unstoppable.
- You will learn how to focus. To be able to focus is the ability to dedicate your mind (your thoughts) to one problem (or goal) for an extended period of time. By mastering this skill, you will far outreach most people, who flitter from one thing to the other without result.
- You will learn how to achieve mental clarity. Instead of a brain and thoughts beset with “noise,” you will see things clearly and rationally. You will rid yourself of the “shibboleths” of your mind.
- You will see the things in the world as they are rather than what they appear to be. Instead of seeing — and focusing on — symbols and perceptions, you will see things truly and objectively.
- You will learn the greatest skill of all: how to THINK. Thinking — true, focused, pointed thinking — is what differentiates those who succeed and those who do not. From “I think, therefore I am” to “Think and Grow Rich,” thinking is the most powerful tool you possess. Learn how to think and you learn how to get and do whatever it is you desire.
- You will learn that life, attaining goals, and becoming successful is really about solving problems. Got a goal? Then you have a problem. Solve it and you attain your goal. The Master Key System shows you how to solve problems.
The Master Key System is not a “magic” coaching program. You will not attain anything by merely reading it. You must put this philosophy into action. You must use it! You have to learn and apply it. When you do, you will be unstoppable.
The Master Key Coaching System
The Master Key System Coaching is a personal development system and program based on the book by Charles F. Haanel (1866–1949) that was originally published as a 24-week correspondence course in 1912, and then in book form in 1916.
It was one of the main sources of inspiration for Rhonda Byrne’s film and book The Secret (2006).
Along with The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles, it inspired much of the content of Rhonda Byrne’s film The Secret (2006), which was later followed by a book of the same name.
Charles Haanel received a letter in 1919 from Napoleon Hill, who later went on to write one of the best-selling books of all time, Think and Grow Rich, saying that his own success was due to the principles laid down in The Master Key System.
The Master Key System is a favorite book among hundreds of personal development books.
The Master Key System Coaching shows you “how to visualize, contemplate, and focus on what you really want. It is suggested you reread it probably once a month to keep your vision clear.
Other books by Haanel
- (1) The Master Key System – [CHARLES HAANEL] – The Secret of a Success Mindset – YouTube
- Mental Chemistry, Charles F Haanel
- AFFIRMATIONS from THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM | Charles F. Haanel | Law of Attraction
- The New Psychology
- A book about You
- The Amazing Secrets of the Yogi
Master Key Exercises
They are straight-forward. Some people over-think them. Just do them as Haanel wrote and as we coach you. Keep it simple!
You are to sit “perfectly still” for fifteen minutes. Select a room where you can be alone and undisturbed. Sit erect, comfortably, but not lounge.
Let your thoughts roam where they will but be perfectly still for fifteen minutes to half an hour. Continue this for three or four days or for a week until you secure full control of your physical being.
Simple? Some would find this “difficult” while other would “conquer with ease.” Whichever the case, you must master this.
Close your eyes for this exercise. Close your eyes and sit still. Perfectly still.
The exercises will show you how many of your body’s movements happen practically subconsciously (or unconsciously). They will show just how little control you truly have at times over your own mind and body. If you cannot control yourself to any significant degree, how can you control anything else?
Think of a time when you witnessed a person who just could not control himself. He fidgeted, fiddled with his hair, kicked his feet, he swayed and rocked back and forth. You could just tell that he was a mess. He was not composed. Just by looking at him you could tell something was not quite right.
Do you want that to be you?
You can tell a lot about a person and you usually do tell a lot about a person by the way that person holds himself. Is he calm, cool, and collected? Or is he nervous, fidgety, and twitchy?
How are you? Which would you rather be?
You see, these exercises have an application on a very practical level. Why is it so important? Because to master your mental world, you must master your physical self. It’s as simple as that.
From Week One until Week Twenty-four, you will be given exercises for the purpose of securing control of your mind and your physical body. If you have accomplished this control, you are ready to advance. You will begin to control your thought, your body, you actions and your results.
This will give you control over all thoughts of care, worry, and fear, and will enable you to entertain only the kind of thoughts you desire.
You will continue this exercise until you gain complete mastery of your mind and thoughts and body.
Since ALL of our actions begins with a thought, either conscious or subconscious, these unconscious movements indicate that there are unbidden and unknown thoughts occurring in our heads. By keeping ourselves still, we are limiting those thoughts, perhaps acknowledging that they are there, and setting the way for us to truly control our “inner world.”
Frankly at the beginning, it is doubtful that you will reach fifteen minutes. Even five minutes may be pushing it! It is optimal to go for as long as you can, be that five seconds or five minutes. While it would be nice to quell your thoughts, the main point of the exercise is to show you that you CAN notice when errant thoughts are there and that you can quell them at will. For us, the bigger point is when you put it into action in everyday life.
The exercises are misunderstood. Most people think that they are to quell their thoughts for fifteen minutes. They think that the point of the exercise is to “inhibit all thought.” Those are not what these exercises are really about.
The exercises are for your mental mastery. Think of these exercises in a practical sense.
We all run into those situations where we get into a mental log jam because there are too many thoughts at the same time thus causing our actions to be erratic or clumsy. That is when this exercise comes in handy. You will be able to quell those errant thoughts and choose the best action for the situation.
The Master Key System can be summed up in the following way. When you are able to come into contact with the unlimited power within you,
- You will be able to use your mind to determine how you want your future to unfold and will be able to transform “gold in the mind…into gold in the heart and the hand.
- You will lose your fear, because you will have found that you will get out of life exactly what you put into it.
- You will come into a deep understanding of the fact that your thoughts, especially your beliefs and expectations, will create your future circumstances.
A Note on the Final Two Chapters
The final two chapters of the book are incredibly special.
First, I have one side note I feel is important to mention. Before I started this 24-week program, I read the last two chapters before anything else.
I must admit that while I did find them intriguing and compelling the first time, I read them, when I re-read them after reading and applying the previous 22 chapters, I saw them in an entirely new light the second time around.
The first time I read them, I only understood their meaning in a shallow way, though I could glimpse that there was something profound in the words I was reading.
However, I was a completely different person after having gone through the first 22 weeks of the course, and when I re-read the final two chapters, I found that I understood them on a much deeper level.
Both chapters, the second time around, greatly organized and clarified my understanding of life itself.
If you are considering The Master Key System Coaching Experience, we make two recommendations:
- Read the final 2 chapters first so you can see how far you have come when you re-read them at the end and
- Ensure that you actually do practice the exercises each day. I am certain I would have had little if any progress had I not spent the few minutes each day as the author prescribed.
- In short, The Master Key System can significantly improve your life, as long as you do the work and take the few minutes a day to practice as recommended.
Disclaimer: Our vision is to help you bring your biggest dream into reality. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. Your results are completely up to you, your level of awareness, expertise, the action you take and the service you provide to others. Any testimonials, financial numbers mentioned in emails or referenced on any of our Blog pages should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only, as I’m sure you understand. That being said, we believe in you and we are here to support you in making the changes you want for your life and giving you methods, strategies, and ideas that will help move you in the direction of your dream