THE 180 Day Challenge:
Some will Quit Giving 100%, 85%, 70% or 97%. Will You Give 100% to Turn Your Life Around and Win the MKE Challenge.
Have you ever been faced with a challenge that seems like a brick wall that is too ridiculously high to climb over? In these moments we can often feel angry, scared, frustrated, alone and think to ourselves: “Why me?” “Why now?” “I can’t do that!” “There’s no way I can get past this!”
“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.”
Instead of filling my mind with thoughts that keep my feet glued to the ground, I will try answering these million dollar questions and start climbing that wall one little step at a time. The grass is greener on the other side.
[A]: Will You do All the Requirements to Win the MKE Challenge?
What if … You could reduce my debt each month.
What if … You create more time with my family.
What if … You could live in the home of my dreams
What If … You could have more time with my family.
What if … Your dream vacation was possible.
What if … You gave up 2 hours of TV.
What if … You earned an extra $500 to $2,500 monthly.
What If … You changed my life for the best.
What if … You earned financial security or financial freedom.
[B]: Developing your Million Dollar Habits By:
: Thinking and having thoughts about what to put in your PPNs and DMP?
: Writing down your thoughts in your PPNs and DMP?
: Reading you thoughts as written in your PPNs and DMP?
: Feeling your thoughts as written in your PPNs and DMP?
: Promising to do what is in written in your PPNs and DMP?
: Completing what you wrote in my PPNs and DMP?
[C]: Will Your PPNS & DMP Win the MKE Challenge?
My personal needs are true health and legacy.
I promise I have an additional $2 million in cash and assets prior to 2023. I work wherever and whenever I want. I earn this money working in business for myself, but never by myself. I set my own pace to earn extra income with free education courses and the support. I do not work with “get rich schemes” or in a 9-5 jobs. I am my own boss. I build my business and earn $56,298 to $561,447 annually.
I help others get:
* Financial Stability? Financial Freedom
• MORE INCOME FOR… HOUSE PAYMENT, CAR PAYMENT, REDUCING DEBT, TRAVELING MORE, GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, PURSUING HOBBIES, BUILDING RETIREMENT, BUSINESS OWNERSHIP, CREATING MEMORIES, or…
• To build their own business and earn $56,298 to $561,447 annually and to help others build their own small business and earn $56,298 to $561,447 Annually.
• To help others made an extra $250 a month, $800 a month or $2500 a month?
I sell my businesses products and services. I network through a highly responsive list and IBO partners. I sell high quality products directly to my customers, online and in person. My customers need and use my products daily. I offer over 350 products in the trillion-dollar health and wellness industry. My products are not available in stores.
I work in a $190 Billion Industry with over 20 million people in North America. I work with a corporation that has paid out over $55 billion in commissions since 1959. I am a team member of one of the most successful companies in America ever. It has low risk, a low start-up cost, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I am elated by this experience, thrilled to offer courses that make while my earnings are increased by my JVs.
My business creates a legacy for my wife Sydney and my children. I render support to my family. that makes them feel safe, appreciated, and treasured.
I give up TV, baseball, etc. to build my business.
I make healthy choices 24-7-365, work out daily for 2 hours, and use my health and wellness products to feel healthy, happy, and terrific all the days of my life.
I realized my true calling. My faith in God creates a pride and humility in me daily.
My passion grows daily.
I always keep my promises.
WHY THE 180 MKE Challenge:
I joined the Master Key Experience to get the answers to one question, “Will you building your own business to help other people earn $56,298 to $561,447 annually if there is no risk?”
In essence, “will you leave the Rat Race to Make Six Figures?” “If not, why not.”
It made no sense to me that most people say “NO!” Especially in light of the present economy.
7 Stats That Reveal WHY People Should Accept the Challenge
How Badly is America Is Failing at Financial Literacy?
Sept. 30, 2020 (Health Day News) — More than 60% of households with children in the United States have struggled with serious financial problems during the coronavirus pandemic.
- 44% of Americans do not have enough cash to cover a $400 emergency. The median out-of-pocket cost for an unexpected medical expense is $1,000, which means nearly half of our country is just one accident away from being hit with a bill they cannot afford to pay.
- 43% of student loan borrowers are not making payments. Tuition at public four-year institutions has increased by 213% in the past 30 years and nearly half of the 22 million Americans with federal student loans are either behind on payments or received permission to postpone payments due to economic hardship.
- 38% of U.S. households have credit card debt. On average, they owe $16,048 with an APR of 16.47%. That means if they took 10 years to pay off their full balance, they would hand over $16,695 in interest to their card issuer, or more than twice what they initially spent.
- 33% of American adults have $0 saved for retirement. Furthermore, 56% of American adults have less than $10,000 saved for retirement when you combine the 33% who have nothing saved with the 23% who have a small amount saved. Considering the fact that most Americans will need at least $1 million to retire and Millennials will likely need between $1.8 and $2.5 million, our savings rate is terrifying.
- Only 30% of Americans have a long-term financial plan that includes savings and investment goals. The average American spends less than 4.5 hours a year with scheduled time on their calendar for finances, according to Calendar.com.
“What do you think?
Should a person build their own business and earn $56,298 to $561,447 annually if they were trained to do so, received a 180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and there was no risk in light of America’s financial situation.
Disclaimer: Our vision is to help you bring your biggest dream into reality. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. Your results are completely up to you, your level of awareness, expertise, the action you take and the service you provide to others. Any testimonials, financial numbers mentioned in emails or referenced on any of our Blog pages should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only, as I’m sure you understand. That being said, we believe in you and we are here to support you in making the changes you want for your life and giving you methods, strategies, and ideas that will help move you in the direction of your dream.