I am now in Week 5 of the Master Key Experience Challenge!
Where did the time go? It is hard to think I have been in this program over a month. Indeed, this has been and continues to challenge me in many ways.
Week 5 begins with two questions which, when asked seriously, can be a pivotal and transformative moment in my life:
- “The subconscious processes are always at work; the only question is, are we to be simply passive recipients of this activity, or are we to consciously direct the work?
- Shall we have a vision of the destination to be reached…or shall we simply drift?”
I have a choice to make. If I do not put forth the effort to direct and control my thoughts, then I will be controlled by them.
This sounds scary and overwhelming, but with a little bit of practice, it becomes clear that the potential to control my thoughts is very much within me, waiting to be polished and used.
To control my thoughts and actions I must understand the answer to 3 questions:
: What is the master key?
- It is a means [key] of tapping the great Cosmic Intelligence and attracting from it that which corresponds to your ambitions, and aspirations.
: What is the master key of thought?
- Human thought is the spiritual power of the cosmos operating through its creature man. The Master Key System instructs me how to use my spiritual power both constructively and creatively for what I want in my DMP. For the things and conditions to become my realities I must first create them in my conscious mind and then pass them to my subconscious thoughts. Doing it will make my reality the same as my subconscious thoughts.
: What is my MKE Million Dollar Challenge
- My MKE Million Dollar Challenge is the DMP I wanted to accomplish in my Major Definite Purpose. When I joined the MKE program I decide I would accept the challenge to accomplish my Major Definite Purpose.
My Major Definite Purpose [DMP] can be defined as the one goal that is most important to me at the moment. It is usually the one goal that will help me to achieve more of my other goals than anything else I could accomplish.
Creating a definite chief aim is a way to trick my subconscious into having the right mental process to achieve my goals. My Major Definite Purpose is a very specific statement that has the power to influence my subconscious mind.
Writing down my major definite purpose and reading it aloud twice daily, will influence my subconscious mind in a similar way and will create a burning desire that I require to achieve my goals.
A lot of people set goals, but few see their goals materialize. The reason is because they have not truly learned how to manifest reality through the Master Key System.
When I first began trying to consciously direct my thoughts it was intensely difficult, however, like anything else that we learn, a little practice makes it easier and easier.
Haanel states, we can decide what is desirable and to be cultivated in our lives.
We should eliminate from our lives what we do not want. It is up to us to take over our circumstances as wise master of our minds and actions.
Constantly, our subconscious is receiving information, accepting it as truth and setting about to change how you think and act immediately.
Haanel states, it is in our interest to take stock of what we are thinking.
- We must decide if our thoughts are ones we have chosen to think or have been given by advertisers, parents, or ancestors.
- We must decide if are thoughts are true if they are beneficial and helpful.
- We have to do a mental housecleaning regularly.
- We must keep our mental homes clean and healthy.
I do this by applying the Master Key System.
All power comes from within. To use this power for my benefit I have to know the process my mind creates my reality. All beneficial strength and ability are the result of my proper mental use of the power. That power is derived from mental practice as show in the Master Key System.
I am a channel, through which Power flows. That Power cannot flow if I obstruct it and do not kept it in use and good working order. The way I keep the channel flowing is to properly use the Mental Powers I have been given.
- I must allow yourself to be a vessel through which Power can work to better my world.
- To keep the Power flowing through me requires intelligent and careful directing of my thoughts. It requires practice.
In Week Five we focused on Compensation.
In week we were introduced to Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Essay on Compensation.
I started to read Emerson essay on the law of compensation, I read this a few year ago but found it a real tough read with the vocabulary Emerson uses, so I never tuck real note of the lessons it is teaching.
This time round I am reading it with new open eyes so to speak, and a wiliness to learn. For the next 3 weeks I will be reading the essay once a week.
Compensation in the dictionary means something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.
Emerson took this essay into the realm of the many Universal Laws specifically the Law of Compensation. “The Law of Compensation is the visible effects of our deeds.”
Emerson says that The Law of Compensation is the law of laws. Emerson is saying in his essay that when we don’t understand and/or live in harmony with the Law of Cause and Effect, Oneness, Attraction, Vibration, Polarity, Rhythm, Perpetual Transmutation of Energy, Reciprocity, Self Knowledge, Correspondence, etc., we will suffer as those laws are not biased and are fixed and they operate despite our ignorance.
This Law of Compensation is also known as The Law of Cause and Effect, or The Law of Karma. The best way we can define compensation is what we put our time and effort into is going to result in us getting something back from the universe. To improve our lives, we must first focus on and improve ourselves.
All laws fall under the one great law namely “Energy is.” At the microscopic level, we are a whirling mass of electrons and energy atoms spinning rapidly. In fact, everything in the world is comprised of energy and we are intimately connected with this sea of energy, this sea of whirling electrons.
I learned my thoughts, feelings, words, and actions are all forms of energy. What I think, feel, say, and do in each moment comes back to me to create my realities.
Energy moves in a circle, so what goes around comes around. (Law of Compensation) The combined thoughts, feelings, words, and actions of everyone on the planet creates our collective consciousness, it creates the world we see before us.
The exercise for week 5 is as follows:
“Take the same seat, the same position as heretofore, and mentally select a place which has pleasant associations. Make a complete mental picture of it, see the buildings, the grounds, the trees, friends, associations, everything complete.
- At first you will find yourself thinking of everything under the sun, except the ideal upon which you desire to concentrate.
- Do not let that discourage you. Persistence will win, but persistence requires that you practice these exercises every day without fail.”
- This mental exercise helps to hone two important skills: concentration and imagination, both of which are essential to success.
This exercise was a challenge for me. To make the exercise easy for me I used my DIAMOND Celebration video.
Using this video with the music I could see reaching my Major Definite Purpose [DMP]. There it was, in front of me as I closed my eyes. I could actually see it and begin to make out the details and see my reality.
I am certain now that this skill can be developed in anyone.
This week I signed up to continue the MKE Million Dollar Challenge.
I agreed to give a 100% effort. A quote from the Master Key System resonated with me” All Possession is the result of the accumulative attitude of mind” The battle is truly between my ears.