This is week 9 in my Master Key Experience where I have been taught to create the life I desire. I have been taught to manifest health, wealth, and true love directly. I am not just close to having abundance in all areas of my life: I am already there.
In fact, the things I desire most – love, prosperity, and health, are part of my natural state of being. When I accept that I AM love, prosperity, and health with all of my heart, I will behave in a way that allows them to flow into your life.
I do not need to be lucky. I can consciously manifest health, wealth, and abundance. If I am struggling with wealth, then it is possible that there are some limiting beliefs that are preventing me from wealth accumulation.
It is possible that as a child I were told that the only way to wealth creation is by doing hard work.
According to my Master Key Experience to manifest wealth and success or anything, it will take more than just positive thoughts about life.
Success is a frame of mind, a method of interacting in our lives, and a way of thinking.
Mastering this train of idea is not easy, however it is basic enough if we keep dealing with it regularly.
The only thing in the way of manifesting Health, Wealth and Love is when we disconnect from the abundance of Divine Creation within and around us!
Abundance is our birth-right, but choosing to align our energy to health, wealth and true love needs to be learned and practiced.
The Master Key System taught me there are only three things which can possibly be desired in my “reality” and each of them can be found in the “world within.”
The three things which all mankind desires and which are necessary for our highest expression and complete development are Health, Wealth and Love.
- All will admit that Health is absolutely essential; no one can be happy if the physical body is in 59 pain.
- All will not so readily admit that Wealth is necessary, but all must admit that a sufficient supply at least is necessary, and what would be considered sufficient for one, would be considered absolute and painful lack for another.
- All will probably admit that Love is the third, or maybe some will say the first essential necessary to the happiness of mankind, at any rate.
Those who possess all three, Health, Wealth, and Love, find nothing else which can be added to their cup of happiness.
Thought is a spiritual activity and spirit is creative, therefore the result of holding this thought in mind, must necessarily bring about conditions in harmony with the thought. The secret of finding them is simply to apply the proper “mechanism” of attachment to the omnipotent power to which each individual has access.
The Master Key System advise me if I required Wealth a realization of the fact that the “I” in me is one with the Universal mind which is all substance, and is Omnipotent, will assist me in bringing into operation the law of attraction which will bring me into vibration with those forces which make for success and bring about conditions of power and affluence in direct proportion with the character and purpose of my affirmation.
Visualization is the mechanism of the attachment which you require.
Visualization is a very different process from seeing; seeing is physical, and is therefore related to the objective world, the “world without,” but Visualization is a product of the imagination, and is therefore a product of the subjective mind, the “world within.”
The thing visualized will manifest itself in form. The mechanism is perfect; it was created by the Master Architect who “doeth all things well,” but unfortunately sometimes the operator is inexperienced or inefficient, but practice and determination will overcome this defect.
The Master Key Experience said, “I know you want the formula, and I will give it to you as briefly and quickly as I can.”
The Master Key Experience taught me to apply this formula:
- Build up an affirmation for myself, taking the qualities I most needed, and affirming for myself over and over again, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.” “I can be anything I want to be.”
- Kept up this affirmation, always the same, never varying, till I could wake up in the night and find myself repeating, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.” It must be the last thing on my lips at night and the first thing in the morning.
- Affirm it not only for myself, but for others who I knew needed it. Whatever I desire for myself, affirm it for others, and it will help all of us.
- Know I reap what I sow. If I send out thoughts of love, health and wealth, they return to me like bread cast upon the waters; but if I send out thoughts of fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hate, etc., I will reap the results in my life.
- When a thought of anger, jealousy, fear or worry creeps in, just start my affirmation going. The way to fight darkness is with light — the way to fight cold is with heat — the way to overcome evils is with good.
- If there is anything you require, it will be well for you to make use of this affirmation; it cannot be improved upon. Use it just as it is; take it into the silence with you, until it sinks into my subconsciousness, so that I can use it anywhere, in your car, in the office, at home; this is the advantage of spiritual methods; they are always available.
- Spirit is omnipresent, every ready; all that is required is a proper recognition of its omnipotence, and my willingness or desire to become the recipient of its beneficent effects.
- If our predominant mental attitude is one of health, wealth, and love, I will find that my environment will create conditions in correspondence with my thoughts; if my thoughts are weak, critical, envious and destructive, I will find my environment reflecting conditions corresponding to these thoughts.
The Master Key Experience taught me that thoughts are causes and conditions are effects. Thought is creative and will automatically correlate with its object.
This is a Cosmological law (a universal law), the law of Attraction, the law of Cause and Effect; the recognition and application of this law will determine both beginning and end; it is the law by which in all ages and in all times the people were led to believe in the power of prayer.
This week the Master Key Experience had me visualize a plant; take a flower, the one you most admire, bring it from the unseen into the seen, plant the tiny seed, water it, care for it, place it where it will get the direct rays of the morning sun, see the seed burst.
See it now as a living thing, something which is alive and beginning to search for the means of subsistence.
See the roots penetrating the earth, watch them shoot out in all directions and remember that they are living cells dividing and subdividing, and that they will soon number millions, that each cell is intelligent, that it knows what is wants and knows how to get it.
See the stem shoot forward and upward, watch it burst through the surface of the earth, see it divide and form branches,
See how perfect and symmetrical each branch is formed, see the leaves begin to form, and then the tiny stems, each one holding aloft a bud, and as you watch you see the bud begin to unfold and your favorite flower comes to view;
And now if you will concentrate intently you will become conscious of a fragrance; it is the fragrance of the flower as the breeze gently sways the beautiful creation which you have visualized.
When I am enabled to make your vision clear and complete I will be enabled to enter into the spirit of a thing; it will become very real to me; I will be learning to concentrate and the process is the same, whether I am concentrating on health, wealth, love, a favorite flower, an ideal, a complicated business proposition or any other problem of life.
I need to remember every success has been accomplished by persistent concentration upon the object in view. Listen to W. Clement Stone – The Success System That Never Fails
Michael & Sydney Kissinger