Ready to Crush the Limiting Beliefs that Hold You Back?
Ready to Create the Life You Want and Deserve?
Ready to Release Blocks Preventing You From Having More Fun, Making More Money & Attract Prosperity? Even If You Feel You’ve Tried It All Before?
We all have fears and beliefs that hold us back, but what we don’t usually have is a proven process that can destroy, once and for all, the limits those fears and beliefs place on us.
We all have a thermostat in our lives that regulates how we feel with the amount of financial success, relationship success, and also business success that we have in our lives. In a very real sense, that thermostat has put a ceiling on how much greatness you allow in your life.
Imagine for a moment that there was no ceiling…what would that make possible in your life?
That’s exactly what we’re going to discuss in this information.
Your upper limit is basically an invisible ceiling for how much love, joy, success, health, or abundance you’re comfortable having and experiencing.
And whenever you break through that ceiling and receive more than you’re used to, it almost feels too good to be true and subconsciously you do something to self-sabotage and bring yourself back down to a more comfortable level.
This can play out in all areas of your life, big and small. Some examples include receiving an unexpected check and then getting a parking ticket or getting a cold right before you’re about to go on a beautiful vacation you’ve been planning for months.
Breaking through your upper limit can feel very uncomfortable. The growing pains are no joke. Know that it’s normal and it happens to everyone and see it as a good thing. It means you’re growing and expanding your capacity to receive bigger and better things.
It’s happened to all of us.
We work hard, push ourselves to the limit, and hit a wall.
Suddenly, we can’t do anything right.
Everything feels like an effort.
Things fall apart left and right.
Self-sabotage is the name of the game.
This is our upper limit. The point at which we’ve pushed ourselves as far as we can go (or really, just as far as we’ve ever gone or allowed ourselves to go before).
So what do you do when you reach your upper limit? How do you breakthrough and continue achieving your goals? In this post, I’m sharing some tips for pushing yourself past your upper limit so you can make “impossible” things happen!
First of all, what is an upper limit?
Everyone has an “upper limit,” the point beyond which they will not allow themselves to go. When people hit their upper limit, they experience anxiety, fear, or other emotions that prevent them from achieving their goals or reaching their full potential. It’s the line in the sand that you just can’t seem to cross.
- You can never seem to make more money.
- You keep dating the same types of partners, even if they get slightly better.
- You never get that promotion, land the bigger clients, or attract great team.
- You can’t lose that last five or ten pounds, no matter what you do.
You get the idea.
Even if you do manage to get past your upper limit, you can’t seem to hold it. You self-sabotage your weight loss or the great new relationship, overspend or have an unexpected expense when the extra money comes in, or you fumble the interview for that next-level position you really wanted to land.
It’s important not to make yourself wrong or beat yourself up, everyone has an upper limit in some area of their life. And, everyone will continue to hit those upper limits the more they grow and go after bigger and bigger desires.
: How common is an upper limit?
Almost everyone experiences an upper limit at some point in their lives. It’s a natural occurrence that happens when we try to push ourselves too hard. We all have different limits, and we all hit them at different times. Some people hit their limits early on in life, while others don’t reach theirs until later. There’s no right or wrong time to hit your limit. It all depends on the individual.
If you’re wondering whether or not you’ve hit an upper limit, ask yourself if you’re feeling stuck. If you are, it’s a good indication that you might be upper limiting. Other signs include feeling like you’re not good enough or that you don’t deserve what you want. If any of these sound familiar, it’s worth taking a closer look at the situation to see if an upper limit is the reason why.
Remember, an upper limit is not a bad thing. It’s simply a sign that we need to take a step back and reassess our goals. With a little bit of effort, we can move past our limits and achieve anything we set our minds to.
: There are a few signs that you’ve hit your upper limit.
(A): The biggest sign is that you’ve stopped.
We all have different ways of stopping ourselves, mostly unconscious. It can look like overbooking yourself and being “too busy” to do the things you need to do. It can be that other people need you, especially family and children. You might get sick, have car trouble, or find yourself feeling overwhelmed or depressed. Look back at all the times you’ve stopped moving towards what you want and make note of what stopped you. No judgment, we all have our subconscious stoppers that come up when we’re going for more.
(B): Another sign is when you feel stuck.
You feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to make anything significant happen. You’re getting discouraged and telling yourself stories about why everyone else can have the things you want, but you’re somehow the exception. Stories are a huge element in upper limiting, and just like with our subconscious stoppers, there’s no benefit to judging ourselves. Everyone has stories linked to our deepest core wounds and fears. They’re an easy way for our subconscious to get us to stop. Notice the stories you’re telling yourself and do the work to untangle them.
(C): One last sign is that you throw away success.
This is another form of self-sabotage from our subconscious.
This looks like hitting your goal weight and then binging on donuts. It can be landing a great job and then quitting for some arbitrary reason because you’re scared you can’t do it well enough. It might be cheating on your great new partner with your toxic ex or blowing all your hard-earned extra cash on something you don’t need, keeping you from the things you were saving for.
[D]: If you’re upper limiting, it’s important to take a step back and assess the situation.
- What are you afraid of?
- What are the stories you’re telling yourself?
- What are you doing that’s not working?
- What can you change?
- Where do you need support?
Sometimes, all it takes is a small shift in perspective to break through your upper limit. Other times, it might take a bit more work. But if you’re willing to put in the effort, you can move past your upper limit and achieve anything you want.
How to break through your upper limit.
When it comes to breaking through your upper limit, the first step is acknowledging that it exists.
We all have an internal set point—a comfort zone—and we often resist anything that threatens to take us out of it. Our upper limit is essentially our self-imposed ceiling on what we’re capable of achieving. This may seem like a no-brainer, but many people are unaware of the things that are holding them back.
Once you’re aware of your limit, it’s time to start pushing against it. One way to do this is to set small goals that are just outside of your comfort zone. By accomplishing these goals, you’ll start to build momentum and confidence. Once you have a few small wins under your belt, you can start setting bigger goals.
The next step is to start pushing yourself, little by little.
It’s not about making a huge leap; it’s about taking small steps consistently. As you do, you’ll begin to expand your comfort zone and break through your upper limit. Of course, this process can be scary; after all, we’re stepping into the unknown. But remember that fear is just a sign that we’re growing. So don’t be afraid to push your limits; it’s the only way to break through them.
Another way is to get rid of any negative self-talk.
The first step is acknowledging that you do it. A lot of the time we are unaware of how often we put ourselves down. Once you start to become aware of your negative self-talk, you can begin to catch yourself in the act.
The next step is to slowly start changing the language you use when talking to yourself. This may seem difficult at first, but it is important to be patient with yourself. Start by acknowledging the positive things you do, no matter how small they may seem.
It’s also important to get rid of any negative beliefs you have about yourself. A lot of the time, our negative self-talk is a result of underlying limiting beliefs. Once you identify these beliefs, you can start to challenge them.
Be gentle with yourself. This process takes time and there will be setbacks along the way. The most important thing is that you keep moving forward. If your negative self-talk is really bad, consider working with a MKS Master Key System Coach to reframe your negative thoughts.
Surround yourself with people who support your goals.
Find a community of like-minded individuals who will cheer you on as you strive to reach your full potential. These people will be there for you when you need motivation and encouragement. They will also help you stay accountable to your goals.
One of the best ways to find supportive people is to join a community or group that shares your interests. There are many online and offline communities that you can join. There are also many meetups and events that you can attend.
Another great way to find supportive people is to reach out to your family and friends. Let them know about your goals and ask for their support. They will be more than happy to help you achieve your goals. So, don’t go it alone. Find people who will support your goals and help you achieve them. You’ll be glad you did. We recommend you work with people in the MKS Master Key System Community.
Be Aware That It’s Happening.
Awareness is the biggest healer and the first step towards creating any kind of change in your life. So, obviously, in order to break through your upper limit you need to be aware that it’s happening. Whenever you manifest something juicy into your life (big or small), keep your eyes peeled for any self-sabotaging behavior.
Notice Your Self-Sabotaging Patterns
We all have different patterns for how we self-sabotage when things get good. Start to pay attention to how your self-sabotage manifests for you in your life and how it’s looked in the past.
For example, I know that when things are going really well for me or I just called in something very big and exciting into my life, I get a lot of headaches and just don’t feel very well. That’s how I subconsciously bring myself back down.
Being aware of that pattern means that I know to double down on my self-care and make sure I’m eating healthy, drinking water, and getting plenty of rest whenever a big manifestation comes through.
Step Up Your Affirmations Game
Hitting your upper limit is a time of massive growth and deep inside we’re kind of terrified of all the amazing things we’re receiving. That’s what makes it a great time to repeat affirmations. They’ll help remind your subconscious mind that everything is going to be okay. You’ve got this. It’s safe for you to receive the things you want and you’re worthy of it all.
The truth is that even if you’re aware you’re going through an upper limit problem and you know your self-sabotaging patterns, sometimes you’re still going to fuck it up. We are human. It happens to all of us.
Remember to have some self-compassion and don’t beat yourself up if you did do something to self-sabotage. Forgive yourself for it. At the end of the day, nothing happens by accident. There are lessons in every experience. Take what you need to learn from it for the next time.
To Break Through Your Upper Limits Answer the Following 10 Questions
: WHAT SHOULD YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE?
- Mastering The Art Of Manifestation The process of understanding and mastering the art of manifestation is the road to self development and power. You can manifest anything you want. This process will take the guesswork out of manifesting. What do you really want?
- Wallace Wattles – How To Get What You Want How to Get What you Want” is a self help book by Wallace D Wattles. In this book, Wattles offers simple, step-by-step instructions on how to achieve wealth and success in one’s life. A classic self-help book that continues to help millions achieve a happy and fulfilling life. Getting what you want is success; and success is an effect, coming from the application of a cause.
- Wallace D. Wattles was an American author and a pioneer success writer. His most famous work is a book called The Science of Getting Rich By Wallace Wattles in which he explains how to get rich. Other books by Wallace include Health Through New Thought and Fasting, Wallace D Wattles: The Science of Being GREAT, The Science of Being Well,
- Orison Swett Marden – How To Get What You Want Is there something you want? A new job, better health, a new relationship? Orison Swett Marden discusses this in his book How To Get What You Want. In this episode I cover one chapter from this books which was so profound and powerful I had to read it right away.
: WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
- Neville Goddard – Life Has A Purpose — FINDING YOUR PURPOSE – HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE? There is powerful magic in discovering your true purpose in life. But this can be difficult with all the different things going on in the world. What is your purpose? Do we have a purpose? How can you discover your true purpose? I explain how to find your purpose and what might be stopping you.
: HOW CAN YOU BECOME FINANCIALLY STRONG?
- How To Make Money By B.F. Austin The purpose of these lessons is to raise the mental and spiritual vibrations of the student to inspire hope, faith, courage to awaken larger thought within the mind, inspire greater plans and purposes and awaken the dormant energy in the life to fire the enthusiasm and call into active service hidden talent which the student, possibly, does not dream at his present stage of unfoldment, he possesses.
- How To Reverse Financial Adversity It is a chaotic world and we all face financial adversity. From crashing markets, to inflation, to unemployment. How do we deal with financial adversity? How do we reverse it? Take a careful look at the challenges you are facing: a possible layoff, an important career decision, the inability to make ends meet on your current income. If you identify these as your “problems,” there is a tendency to see them as static and burdensome and with a feeling of resentment and self-pity.
- Using Accurate Thought To Gain Riches Personally, I find Napoleon Hill’s The Law Of Success as good or better than the classic Think And Grow Rich. Here we discuss the 11th lesson in The Law Of Success By Napoleon Hill, this lesson is on Accurate thought. Hill teaching the laws of success and prosperity. Hill explains that: This is at one and the same time the most important, the most interesting and the most difficult to present lesson of this entire course on the Law of Success.
- Entering The Large Sums Of Money Mindset This episode is dedicated to how to enter the large sums of money mindset. The large sums of money meditation on the channel has been become a phenomenon. I get comments everyday and I could spend a 2 hour episode reading the amazing comments that continually come through. There are so many success stories from people who have utilized this powerful affirmation. This episode goes further into how to enter the large sums of money mindset and continually expand its realization in your life.
- AFFIRMATION: “I am so happy and grateful that god willing (gratitude is the signature of wealth ) Large Sums Of Money (I want large sums to come into my experience) Come To Me (Yes it comes to me) Easily And Quickly (You don’t want it to be hard and you don’t want to wait forever) In Increasing Quantities (You want this to go up instead of stay stagnant) From Multiple Sources (why depend on one source for your money?) On a continuous basis (you don’t want to just make this one time!) In the best interest of all (allow money into your experience that is in the best interest of all, you don’t want to break the law or hurt others to make it) That I get to keep, use, give, circulate, invest and spend joyously!
- The First Step To Riches How To Make The Law Of Accrual Work For You Within each and every one of us is a spark of genius. All that is needed to fan that tiny flame into an inferno of action is a strong affirmative desire. To begin to think like a millionaire you need to identify what is it that make you tick. That pushes you towards your definite chief aim.
- The Secret Science Of Attracting Money We have now discussed many aspects of wealth creation and reality creation through the podcast. We have analyzed this on several levels. We must understand money, how we deal with and how money is the key to understanding how to attract. Lets go deeper on the secret science of attracting money on the quantum level using our understanding of quantum physics and vibration. How can we raise our vibration and resonate with the large sums of money reality?
- How To Attract Money By Dr. Joseph Murphy Wanting money is a fundamental right of every human being. They want to live a decent life which is possible only with money. It is your right to be rich. You are here to lead the abundant life, and to be happy, radiant, and free. To obtain this wealth, along with the positive actions of your conscious mind, you have to train your subconscious as well.
- Financial Security In A Changing World Security is one of the most talked about things in the world today. Every day in the news reports there are discussions of how nations are going about the business of securing themselves. Families plan for security by putting bars on the windows and locks on the doors. Individuals give a lot of attention to such things as insurance of various kinds, investing in stocks and bonds, contributing to “nest egg” savings programs, and retirement annuities. Everyone longs for the feeling expressed by the Psalmist: “My heart is fixed, God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise” (Ps. 57:7 KJV).
- Getting Financially Strong (David Bach) Be Financially Free and Pay Yourself First with David Bach and Lewis Howes David Bach on how to get rich
- Master These Core MONEY PRINCIPLES and Never Be POOR AGAIN ! | David Bach THIS is the BEST Financial ADVICE I Can Give You! | David Bach
: HOW CAN YOU NAVIGATE HARD TIMES?
- Why You Are Having Trouble Manifesting Many times I have struggled in manifesting my reality. Many times I have given up, thinking that the process did not work. It took me a long time to even believe that the law of attraction was true. Why can’t you create what what you want? In this episode I will discuss my own process in learning how to change my reality and why you are having trouble manifesting.
- How To Turn Your Desires And Ideals Into Reality By Brown Landone “How To Turn Your Desires And Ideals Into Reality” provides you with everything you need to know and do to achieve your ideal or vision. Here Brown Landone shows you: How it takes just five minutes a day to make you super-efficient, How to change a weak will into a strong will, How to form an ideal which will come true.
: HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS?
- The Health Revolution: Becoming Healthier through the power of your mind We are experiencing a quantum revolution in health. As the reality revolution begins to take the world, we are learning about the genuine power of our thoughts to help us overcome every major health problem. In fact, every day we see miraculous spontaneous healings of cancer and crippling diseases.
- Us Andersen – On The Secret To Great Health Health and well-being are the natural states of every form of life, for all things are rooted in Universal Subconscious Mind which is perfect. Every living thing is but an idea held in Universal Mind, made manifest in space and time, gifted with consciousness which seeks ever to know more about itself. There is only one intelligence, one mind in all creation, and all things are made from it.
: HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR HABITS AND LIFE OR BUSINESS OR CAREER?
- A Habit You Simply MUST Develop Watch the video carefully to learn the habit you MUST develop. Do YOU have this skill? (PS: Anyone can learn it!). Answer two questions in the video for yourself, and be sure to learn more about Six Minutes to Success.
- Replacing Bad Habits with Good Habits | Bob Proctor Receive coaching and motivation from me every single day – delivered right in your inbox. Start the day with a success mindset and watch your world change like night and day for the better. Get results that STICK.
- Change Your Habits, Change Your Life The reason you’re stuck and can’t get the results you want is likely because of a paradigm. But what are paradigms really, and how are they formed? And what does it take to change them so you can live a happier, wealthier, more fulfilled life? Bob Proctor answers those questions—and more—in a new and very simple way.
: HOW CAN YOU CREATE REAL IMPACT AND A LIFE THAT MATTERS?
- CREATE or Disintegrate Bob Proctor Start setting “effective” goals that will inspire you and expand your level of conscious awareness…This higher awareness will automatically shift your perception of who you truly are and what you’re capable of doing. Then, couple that awareness with imagination and action, and you’re on your way to real GROWTH and FREEDOM!
: HOW CAN YOU REPAIR RELATIONSHIPS AND TRAUMAS?
- Interview With John Gray On The Secrets To Better Relationships This is an amazing interview with one of the all time greats. This is one of the craziest interviews I have ever done. Viewer discretion is advised as we discuss very adult topics in this interview. John Gray is the #1 relationship expert in the world. .
- Jane Roberts Seth On Love, Hate And Affirming Your Reality In this episode Seth explores the true meanings of love, hate and real meaning of affirmation and the power to affirm your reality. Seth is a multidimensional entity channeled by Jane Roberts who offers a genius level discussion on reality creation.
: HOW CAN YOU BECOME MORE FINANCIALLY PRODUCTIVE?
- Using Accurate Thought To Gain Riches This lesson will bring you a conception of thought which may carry you far above the level to which you have risen by the evolutionary processes to which you have been subjected in the past; and, for this reason, you should not be disappointed if, at first reading, you do not fully understand it. Most of us disbelieve that which we cannot understand, and it is with knowledge of this human tendency in mind that I caution you against closing your mind if you do not grasp all that is in this lesson at the first listening.
- The Secret Science Of Attracting Money We have discussed many aspects of wealth creation and reality creation. We have analyzed this on several levels. We must understand money, how we deal with and how money is the key to understanding how to attract. Lets go deeper on the secret science of attracting money on the quantum level using our understanding of quantum physics and vibration. How can we raise our vibration and resonate with the large sums of money reality?
- Letting The Money Flow As you grow and become sensitive to more and more aspects of creating abundance, you will recognize that money flows in and out, like ocean waves. You will experience times when the tide is in and times when the tide is out.
- Christian D. Larson – How We Become What We Think Scientific research in the metaphysical field has demonstrated the fact that man is as he thinks, that he becomes what he thinks, and that what he thinks in the present, determines what he is to become in the future; and also that since he can change his thought for the better along any line, he can therefore completely change himself along any line.
- Mastering The Art Of Manifestation This episode talks about the art of manifestation. The process of understanding and mastering the art of manifestation is the road to self development and power. You can manifest anything you want. This process will take the guesswork out of manifesting. What do you really want?
- How To Become More Productive – Bob Proctor How would you like to become much more productive? If you’re selling, sell more? If you’re producing, produce more? If you’re creating, create more? I am going to share something with you that I learned a long time ago.
- How To Become More Productive – Bob Proctor | Boost Your Productivity To Become More Productive – Bob Proctor | Boost Your Productivity | Manifestation Skills.
: HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME ADDICTION?
- Using Reality Creation Techniques To Overcome Addiction Do you want to have fun and be naturally inspired and passionate about life without always feeling like you have to drink to be happy and fit in? Are you concerned about the effects of your addiction on your finances, family, relationships, health, weight, and/or career? Do you have legal problems as a result of your addiction? If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, then you are in the right place!
- The Addiction Meditation everyday if you have any addictions.
Making seemingly impossible things happen in any area of your life is our specialty, and we have a proven process that goes against much of what you’ve learned about manifestation and goal achievement in the past.
Over 25,000,000 achievers have now used MKS Master Key System, the world’s #1 system, for self-improvement. We’re grateful for this year and opportunity to serve you.
I know what you are thinking. Whose is this picture of? This is a picture of me when I was jumping with the 10th Special Forces Group. Like you I had to Break Through My Upper Limits.
Please enjoy the above programs! Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!
We hope you’ll deepen your practices of journaling, tracking your habits, setting your goals, and watching inspirational classes with us this year and beyond.
Let’s make the year extraordinary, together.
Cheering you on, always!
Join our “Year of MKS Master Key Mastery Coaching Program”? We’ll spend the first 8 Mondays with you in 2023 taking you through advanced personal growth and productivity work so you can win the year.
These are just a few tips to look out for when considering Breaking Through Your Upper Limits.
We personally believe this is the best way forward if you are looking for a Breaking Through Your Upper Limits. This is for people who have a dream or desire to be financially independent and are willing to put in the hard work to do so.
Wishing you prosperity and success. Remember You Were Born To Win!!
Michael Kissinger and Sydney Reitenbach
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-kissinger-a66b214/
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2022 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights
The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute makes no guarantee, makes no promises regarding the outcome of using any of the information on this site or its product or service. The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or other wise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or the information hereon. The information on this site is informational only
The materials on this site comprise the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute views; they do not constitute legal or other professional advise or guarantee of any kind. You should consult your professional advisor for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for their content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. the links are provided to assist visitors to the Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the The Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute endorses or has approved the linked site.