Change Your Destiny
[Make this Your Best Year EVER]
Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute
Breaking Barriers in Today’s Diverse World and Turbulent Times with Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute MKS Master Key System Coaching.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOU!
Where Do You Want Your Life or Business or Career or Health or Financial Roadmap to Take You?
What do you want in business? Do you have a cherished goal or ambition? A fancy car, a nice house? While you can’t get literally everything in life, it is certainly possible to aim high, dream, and achieve a lot. You will have to form a clear plan, act, and show commitment, discipline, and a sense of purpose, though. Your dreams won’t come true through wishful thinking.
So, Let Go of Worries, Fears, and Frustrations! Discover the Simple Techniques to Help You Experience Deeper Joy, Cheerful Contentment, Health, Unlimited Prosperity, and Income.
Reading helps a lot to get rich. 85% of entrepreneur millionaires read two or more books per month. While there are a time and place for leisurely reading, millionaires read books that encourage self-improvement.
Every one of us wants to get rich and more prosperous, infotainment beats do internet surfing to learn how to get rich while doing business or job? We ask our rich friends to tell us their story of getting rich, but many people have written down their experiences, Do’s and Don’ts to get successfully rich. So, we are recommending the top books that you should read.
If you want to become rich, you would be wise to befriend people who are wealthy and successful who are reading these books. Hanging out with other successful people can help you hone a money mindset. And socializing and networking with wealthy, like-minded people has the potential to open doors and help propel you toward your own goals.
The journey to get rich requires certain tools. Although many seem to ignore this, books can help you build your mind, zeal and knowledge to become successful and rich. Therefore I have taken the effort to look through some amazing books that can do a lot to get your financial journey oriented in the right direction.
Best Books on Wealth and Wealth-Building
I hand-picked the following wealth building books as the best resources (in my humble opinion) for developing the habits and attitudes that lead automatically to wealth. These books discuss what I believe is the easiest and most certain path to financial freedom. Each of these wealth building books offer a slightly different perspective on the subject, so look them over and see which one is most compelling for you…
1. The Millionaire Next Door
This classic which was first published in 1996 and written by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko offers in-depth knowledge from the findings of the authors of how America’s millionaires became rich in seven key steps. One of the high points discussed was the simple and strategic method of spending less than you earn. By doing this, you could avoid impulse buying and diversify your investments.
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Robert T. Kiyosaki’s book remains a stunner any day and anytime. It is a must read if you want to start crafting a path to wealth while you are young. In this book, Kiyosaki was able to bring the distinguishing factor or habits of his father, who was a highly educated man yet poor, and his other father who was a dropout but became a self-made multimillionaire. The focus follows what are termed the different “quadrants” of the different classes of people in society and how you can elevate yourself to the Investor quadrant which will make you super rich.
3. How Rich People Think
Steve Siebold author of “How Rich People Think” has spent 30 years interviewing 1, 000 millionaires and billionaires to figure out what distinguished them from the average person. In the book, Siebold offers concrete action steps to follow as an ambitious person to building your own wealth.
4. Think and Grow Rich
Written in an era of Great Depression, author and former adviser to President Franklin Roosevelt interviewed over 500 successful people to discover the keys to good fortune. A classic and bestselling book, it discusses how you should start planning by setting your aim and desire of how much you really want to earn. It all starts from the power of your thoughts and then action.
5. ‘You’re So Money: Live Rich, Even When You’re Not’
Directed towards the middle class earners who are making entry level pay, author Farnoosh Torabi talks about how you can save money in certain areas of your life. The book is a great read and offers wonderful advice to young people. It has a witty, funny and concise approach to explaining to people how they can handle their finances appropriately on the road to becoming rich.
6. The Richest Man in Babylon
Written by George S. Clason, this book unearths principles and secrets that will lead you to personal wealth. As one of the most inspirational works on the subject of thrift, financial planning and personal wealth, “The Richest Man in Babylon” identifies the solution to financial problems that will guide you to wealth. Such secrets such as keeping your money, making more by investing and always finding a way to add value makes this book a celebrated bestseller.
7. The Science of Getting Rich
Wallace Wattle provides the intellectual framework of building personal wealth through positive thinking. The book talks about how you can create wealth through equipping your thoughts to attract wealth. For example, if you believe that money is evil, then you won’t be wealthy.
8. The Automatic Millionaire
The Automatic Millionaire written by David Bach explains that you do not need to get rich through a budget but with a well laid out plan. The Automatic Millionaire offers timeless principles including phone numbers, websites and every element that will get you started on your road to wealth within an hour.
9. Screw It, Let’s Do It: Lessons in Life
Written by seasoned entrepreneur and billionaire, Richard Branson offers practical steps of how he became successful and how you can too. His book is based on his personal experiences and important lessons which have influenced him and will certainly influence you too if you want to become rich.
10. The Millionaire Fast Lane
The Millionaire Fast Lane helps you see the difference between what you cannot do and what you can. There is the Slowlane Road and the Fast Lane road, which involves ignoring popular advice and settling for the unconventional path to attaining wealth and financial security.
51 MORE BOOKS TO MAKE YOU “FILTHY” RICH:
- Your First Hundred Million
- Magic Words That Bring You Riches
- The Max Strategy
- Release Your Brakes
- Winning Through Intimidation
- Tough Minded Management
- Tough-Minded Leadership
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Law of Success
- The Art of War
- Either You’re In or You’re in the Way
- The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care
- Quantum Leap Thinking: An Owner’s Guide to the Mind
- The Quantum Leap Strategy
- Steve Jobs: The Unauthorized Autobiography
- The Road Less Stupid: Advice from the Chairman of the Board
- Before The Exit: Thought Experiments For Entrepreneurs
- Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups—Timeless Advice from an Angel Investor Who Turned $100,000 into $100,000,000
- The Ultimate Blueprint for an Insanely Successful Business
- Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow…and 36 Other Key Financial Measures
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class: The Thought Processes, Habits, and Philosophies of the Great Ones
- You 2: A High-Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Leaders about How to Build Wealth, Manage Your Career, and Take Risks
- The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success
- Next Generation Excel: Modeling in Excel for Analysts and MBAs
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers
- Keys to the Vault: Lessons From the Pros on Raising Money and Igniting Your Business
- The Will to Lead: Running a Business With a Network of Leaders
- How to Get Rich
- The Prime Movers: Traits of the Great Wealth Creators
- The Daily Drucker: 366 Days of Insight and Motivation for Getting the Right Things Done
- Triggers: 30 Sales Tools you can use to Control the Mind of your Prospect to Motivate, Influence and Persuade
- The Psychology of Winning
- Hard Drive: Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire
- John D. Rockefeller on Making Money: Advice and Words of Wisdom on Building and Sharing Wealth
- Tough-Minded Leadership
- Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use
- Why Smart Executives Fail: And What You Can Learn from Their Mistakes
- How to Read a Financial Report: Wringing Vital Signs Out of the Numbers
- The Masters of Private Equity and Venture Capital: Management Lessons from the Pioneers of Private Investing
- King of Capital: The Remarkable Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of Steve Schwarzman and Blackstone
- The Six Month Fix: Adventures in Rescuing Failing Companies
- High Output Management
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
- Man’s Search for Meaning: The Classic Tribute to Hope from the Holocaust
- Giants of Enterprise: Seven Business Innovators and the Empires They Built
- Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
Building generational wealth takes persistence, perseverance, commitment, discipline, and fearlessness. It comes to taking huge risks for huge rewards.
Join us to get started to make this your best year ever to build a life, career, business, or financial assets in just a few days with our signature, experts, proven world-class systems and see your dreams become a reality!
Research Shows Huge Upside to Hiring a Financial Coach
Hiring a financial coach provides a competitive advantage by leveraging your time with specialized financial expertise that cuts through the clutter, confusion and contradictory information by teaching you only what is relevant – efficiently, and with a minimum of hassle.
Realize money coaching is a great value and a smart business decision because one bad investment avoided can pay for years of coaching with all the other benefits thrown in for free. “Creating and maintaining wealth is a simple formula and not a mystery.
The first step in financial coaching is to design a strategic wealth building plan that capitalizes on your competitive advantage. It is based on your unique skills, values, resources, and interests, and it includes at least two of the three paths to wealth – paper assets, real estate or owning your own business.
21 Benefits of Hiring or Having a Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute Success Coach Financial Coach
1. Customized, Personal Wealth Plan, 2. Consistent Results, 3. Increased Efficiency, 4. Reduce Mistakes, 5. Lasting Change, 6. Personal Confidant, 7. Greater Happiness and Balance, 8. Accelerated Growth, 9. Better Problem Solving, 10. Creative Alternatives, 11. Improved Financial Habits, 12. Thrive Instead of Survive, 13. Build Wealth as Your Primary Business, 14. Become Your Own Financial Expert, 15. Proven Principles, 16. Invest with Confidence, 17. Stronger Personal Foundation, 18. Access to Specialized Resources, 19. Simplifies the Complex, 20. Convenient, and 21. Measurable Results
Research Shows Huge Upside to Hiring a Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute Success Coach Business Coach
“Business Coaching is the ultimate short cut to reaching your goals. Research has demonstrated a 570% return on initial investment in coaching.” Here are a few of the benefits and tangible business impacts of investing in a Business Coach.
* Productivity (53%)
* Quality (48%)
* Organizational strength (48%)
* Customer service (39%)
* Reduced customer complaints (34%)
* Cost Reductions (23%)
* Bottom-Line Profitability (22%)
* Top-Line Revenue (14%)
* Reduced turnover (12%)
Start thinking in business success and abundance. Start working to become the person who’ll achieve the big goal(s) you promised yourself. And then imagine how your future self will look back a year from now and think, “This was my best year ever!”
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2021 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights Reserved