Mastermind coaching increases your business income, wealth and success by looking at situations from totally different paradigms. With Mastermind Mentoring we uncover your hidden assets, overlooked opportunities, underperforming activities, and under-valued possibilities unseen by you or you staff or clients.
Mastermind Mentoring was designed specifically to provide you with the ability to develop your profitability steadily over the next year in 15-20-60 minute daily segments. This would simply be part of your daily routine with a preeminent mentor and motivator.
We will get you into the mindset of looking at the world geometrically and exponentially. So that you’re only operating in the exponential zone that we teach top business leaders and executives. This same knowledge and mindset is applicable to you whether you’re on day 1 or day 10000 of your business or career.
The Harvard Business Review confirms that business owners and managers decide to work with a business coach or mentor for a wide range of reasons – 48% to facilitate a business transition, 26% to act as a sounding board and 12% to address problems derailing the company. Maybe your business is just starting out and needs help moving in the right direction. If so, contact Michael now!
The need for powerful business mentoring or coaching is greater than it’s ever been in history. This means there has NEVER been a better time to hire us.
MASTERMIND MENTORING IS FOR
- Newly Unemployed looking to start their first business but needing some guidance and confidence
- Freelancers and Solopreneurs wanting to increase their value in a competitive landscape
- If you are currently employed but unsure about your career or future in your current position
- Independent Contractors and Gig workers that need a bit more to really utilize their entrepreneurial spirit
- Small Business Owners that know investing in yourself is the best thing you can do for your business
- Professionals new in their career needing more than what their degree gave them in order to truly succeed
- Entrepreneurs looking to take their business to the next level but aren’t sure they are ready for an intensive home study
OUR MASTERMIND MENTORING INCLUDES:
: Whether you’re an hourly employee whose been laid off with no income or a seasoned CEO trying to save or grow your business amidst these raging tides, this 1-Hour mentoring course will show you proven, actionable, immediate, cash-flow-generating tactics and strategies to help you RIGHT NOW.
: Learn our TOP 5 proven strategies to multiply growth, increase performance and to grow your life and business exponentially in this 2 hour mentoring course.
: Receive Michael’s highest level of private mentoring to engineer more profits, predictability, and marketplace dominance in your business. In person or online for a 4-hour deep dive mentoring session where you will learn all about your business.
: Two weeks of critically important, foundational ideals, strategies, and case studies to get you into the Mastermind Mindset. Included are personal developments, new ways of thinking, and 3 ways to grow a business. These first twelve days will set you up for success and viewing life in a whole new paradigm.
: Long Term mentoring to Build Your Business with the Strength of the Parthenon. There are two kinds of business model: The diving board theory of business and the parthenon theory of business.Almost every business we looks at operate using the diving board model. It has one primary method which is generating 90 or 100% of the revenue. The parthenon method, on the other hand, has different pillars each of which is a revenue generating activity.
If you can move your business from the diving board model to the parthenon model, you will no longer be dependent on that one primary activity. Ironically, that one activity will actually improve as all the other activities will reach out and impact that activity.
If each pillar adds a mere 10% to your business, the overall effect will be geometric. After you have added those pillars, you can then add a sub-parthenon under each pillar. If you can grow your profits (that are enduring and substainable), then you will have grown your network a multiple of ten or even twenty times that increased profits.
Either you work hard for your business, or your business works hard for you. Your business should be worth a lot more to you when you retire from it, than it was when you were there. If your business is only worth money to you when you are working hard at it, then you only have a high paying job.
Our business mentoring …
- Provides an outside perspective on your business.
- Helps establish your vision and goals. …
- Works with your strengths and weaknesses. …
- Works with your strengths. …
- Manages against your weakness. …
- Provide accountability. …
- And much more…
Why use our mentoring?
- A lot of people think that it’s complicated to grow a business. But that’s not the case once you nail down the basic principles of expanding your business. There are only three ways to grow your business but there is an infinite combination and variations of ways you can go about working with each of these areas.
- We want to share with you a FREE Coaching Session that reveals and explains the three ways. The three ways to grow a business increase your number of clients, so you get more new prospects into paying customers Increase the average transaction, get each client to buy more at each purchase. You get proven strategies to multiply growth, increase performance and to grow your life and business exponentially.
We provides an outside perspective for you and your business. We will help you address not only business issues, but issues of a more personal nature, like finding career fulfillment and figuring out what’s most important to you.
Our experienced is in the area of business development, management, and contracts. We cultivates rapport with business owners to optimize project goals and output, resolve complex problems, and deliver innovative improvement strategies. We offers proficient in management and practices. We are specialist with experience developing realistic solutions to assure satisfactory experiences for owners, clients, customers, and projects.
We are committed to resolving problems and maintaining project requirements. We skillful in executing effective management requirements. Has expertise in analyzing, articulating, and solving various problems. We are analytical and organized professionals comfortable and working independently or as part of a team. We are recognized consistently for performance, excellence, and contribution in various small businesses in a variety of industries.
Michael Kissinger is an Independent Business Mentor and Coach based in San Francisco, California / 1-415-678-9965 / email@example.com
Join Michael and truly gain a deeper level of development as he shares 3 decades of proven knowledge that created Million of Dollars in new sales and profits.
He is a highly motivated business coach with 30+ years of successful experience. He is an indispensable resource for problem-solving and strategizing. He is best for small business owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
He is a recognized leader worldwide in entrepreneurial coaching. For over 30 years, he has coached or worked with more than 20,000 business owners from around the globe to help them achieve faster growth, greater profitability, etc.
Working with Michael Kissinger is your ultimate tool to achieve massive results. Some of the most wildly successful companies and entrepreneurs on the planet rely on his business coaching services to become talkably different from the competition.
He assists and guides business owner in running a business by helping them clarify the vision of their business and how it fits in with their personal goals. His business coaching is a process used to take a business from where it is now to where the business owner wants it to be. Ultimately, his process empowers clients to maximize their personal and business potential.
Michael has strengths in training and backed by over 16 years teaching experience at San Francisco State University and Golden Gate University in the management programs. He has experienced from an apprentice to superintendent to contractor, to university adjunct professor with years’ experience in the San Francisco Bay Area.
He is an enthusiastic professional eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. He is a coach or consultant with a clear understand of contracts, law, collections, and management. He is a motivated consultant and coach with excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving client satisfaction.
MICHAEL’S MENTORING AND COACHING HISTORY
- Helped small business owners run their business based on what type of entrepreneur they are, Overcome financial difficulties and other obstacles, Mentally prepare for success, Keep their energy up and perform in the midst of crisis, Position them to recognize and seize opportunities, Use modern technology to complete many jobs more efficiently, Master your emotions, making them productive instead of having them working against themselves, and Enhance their problem-solving and creative-thinking skills.
- Helped small business owners produce a continuous stream of sales, leads, and referrals that deliver record-breaking growth. And all for less time and less money than their normal investment. Increase profitability, cost reduction and key decision making. Tracked and analyzed business reports to determine needs for profit improvement.
- Assisted small business owners with change by communicating new and improved plans, strategies, and expectations.
- Assisted small business owners with offering efficient service to clients, handled challenging situations with ease while elimination disputes.
- Developed and maintained profitable and effective working relationships with their clients by preparing a variety of written communications, reports, and documents to ensure smooth and profitable operations. Used critical thinking to breakdown problems, evaluate solutions and make profitable decisions.
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT?
How much you pay for mentoring is dependent on your needs and wants. We work on a performance for results basis with many clients. You get a FREE initial mentoring session.
: Mentoring fee is $147.00 / MONTHLY
: Between $1,000 – $2,000 per day, for 1 day per month, and not bring a team or many frameworks If you invest less than $2,500/month in coaching your progress will be slow because you aren’t spending enough time with us.
: The hourly rate between $200 to $750 an hour, with most of his business coaching in the $300 to $500 price range.
: Fees are negotiable. We will also agree to a set monthly rate that will cover your sessions, which might include follow-up phone calls and emails.
: Our associate’s hourly rates can range from $125 to over $500 an hour.
: Rates and fees are based on a number of factors. Rates vary based on the size of the company, the level of executive, the type of coaching, the experience of the coach, and the package of services that you arrange with us.
NOTE: Rates do not cover travel time, travel expense, hotel or other items like these. To reduce your fees, we recommend using online services as much as possible.
WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Problems we were facing in our contracting business included a severe cash flow crunch, quickly accelerating material cost, employees duplicating work and software programs. Michael Kissinger quickly analyzed our business and presented us with a successful plan of action.” Rebar Subcontractor
“Michael Kissinger could not have been a better fit for us. They quickly understood our requirements and worked toward improving our operations while being mindful of the staff. Their patience with us was appreciated and the key factor in our positive outcome. ” Contractor
“We are excited about the new procedures, controls and innovations that PBI has initiated and implemented. We feel that these changes have already proven to be beneficial. We have begun to see more productivity in our operations area in the short time we have been working with Michael Kissinger. Preparing and implementing budgets and cash forecasting will allow us to resume good relationships with our suppliers and will provide us with the tools to keep our payables on track. ” Custom Home Rehabilitation
“There is no way to express the impact that Michael Kissinger had on my company and employees. We have learned so much in such little time and they have enabled us to see that we have so much more potential as a business and individuals than we ever realized. ” Contractor
“Michael Kissinger has been very professional and great to work with. If it were not for their honesty and sincere concern, my company would not have moved forward. I am more-than-comfortable working with them.” Contractors
“We are very pleased and satisfied with the service provided to us by Michael Kissinger. He helped us reach and maintain our company goal. We have enjoyed working with them and are very grateful for what they have helped us to accomplish. ” Contractor
“I am most appreciative of Michael Kissinger ‘s willingness to handle the everyday situations that have helped us learn how to run the business. These included collecting payments owed, presenting information to the bank for a letter of credit and helping design a sales program. He was very willing to work closely with us to help train my employees.” Contractor
“I could tell from the first morning on the job that the Michael Kissinger’s participation in all aspects of our office operations that she was serious about helping our firm. Her ability to assess conditions and make adjustments to improve operations was amazing and resulted in saving time and my money.” Contractor
“Before Michael Kissinger ‘s arrival, I was almost at my wits end, but within one month I am positive that my company is on the right track to becoming profitable and successful. Michael ‘s insights on running a business have been beyond reproach and have taught me valuable lessons in areas such as personnel management and business finance.” Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor
THIS OFFER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ANY OTHER TIME OR PLACE