What a crazy and devastating start to 2021…
Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations.
How you respond to stress during the COVID-19 pandemic can depend on your background.
It can depend on your social support from family, friends, your financial situation, your health and emotional background, the community you live in, and many other factors.
The Real Crisis Is Just Starting.
The second wave of Covid-19 is upon us. Americans must brace themselves for a time that could be worse than the Great Depression.
Here is what we know today:
- The US Capitol was attacked last week by pro-Trump supporters.
- 5 people died.
- 2 Capitol police officers died. One officer committed suicide after the event.
- President Trump has been permanently banned on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Elon Musk is calling for Amazon to be broken up, after they removed the app Parler, from the internet.
- The House is voting on whether or not to impeach Trump.
- The FBI warned of “armed’ protests at all 50 capitols on Inauguration Day.
- Moderna says the vaccine should work for up to a year…
- We are in a never seen before health, financial and global economic crisis. The market is in a free fall, unemployment application surpassed 21 million in matter of days, dollar is weakening with government injection of more than $2.2 Trillion, 30-Year Treasury Yield is below 1% for the first time in our modern history, crude oil crashing, Fed constantly cutting rates and now with the Covid-19 virus reaching an uncontrollable level expected to claim more than 240,000 deaths in U.S. alone, it is forcing grocery stores, businesses to close and government debt to skyrocket.
- With the Fed “Going All Out to Keep Economy Alive During Coronavirus Shutdown” and prevent a pandemic economic crisis, Americans are worried about their financial well-being.
- Jim Rodgers 77 years old famed investor says that the bear market would be the worst in our lifetime. It will outdo both the dotcom and the 2008 financial crisis. A market crisis that is never been seen before. It could rival and surpass the “Great Depression”.
On the other hand, the Coronavirus is a proven weapon against all systems.
- It crashed the economy in weeks, halted aviation, demonstrated to be immune to any medication out there, handcuffed our army’s abilities to fight it, yet most dangerously posing to be a risk to any form of humanity. It is a virus that started with a lockdown and could lead to a complete shutdown.
- Americans, you better protect yourself financially otherwise brace yourselves for a rough time. A time that could be worse than the Spanish Flu and Great Depression combined.
- A time of civil war that can be caused by scarcity, hunger, and survival instead of hatred, race, religion and/or food.
- 3,000 people in the US are dying from Covid-19 a day.
- Emergency rooms have had to shut their doors to ambulances for hours at a time.
- The Disneyland Resort & Dodgers Stadium are transforming into a mass vaccination sites.
- A new virus variant has been detected in Japan.
- Only 9 million people have been vaccinated in the US. The US Administration is widening eligibility – and now recommending anyone over 65 get the vaccine.
Now is the Time to Clean Up Your Finances and to Get Your To do List and Distance Yourself from COVID-19. No matter what side you are on – we can all agree – our world, our country is a complete mess right now.
Some frightening factors to consider that scream disaster for your financial future if you do not Distance Yourself from COVID-19.
- Unemployment is well above 30 million.
- Record-breaking bankruptcy claims from both small and large businesses.
- Over 5.3 million households missed their mortgage payment while many renters fall behind on rent.
- $9 Trillion in stimulus money was printed and spent resulting in a national debt surge to $27 Trillion. The debt bubble is about to burst!
- The U.S. Dollar is on its last leg, thanks to politicians and the Federal Reserve.
And the truth is…
It is not going to magically get better any time soon. Stop waiting for the government to come save you.
They cannot even save themselves. You need to protect yourself and clean up your finances.
You need to prepare for the difficult decisions ahead… Here’s How!
We are going to reveal new Master Key System option and MKE formula:
DMP + PMA + WPOA + MMA + SB = Financial Success
- Has it occurred to you what might happen when it gets worse?
- When the shutdown may result in no access to cash, medications and/or basic necessities?
- Will you let us help you navigate through the potential financial impact the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are offering to help you with a Free Financial or Business Coaching Session over the phone, in person or by Zoom. to unlock your finances, health, or wealth. Your choice.
Our Master Key System will thoroughly describe and instruct you how to fully implement the “Law of Attraction” in your life. In addition, it teaches creative visualization, powerful and proven methods and techniques to maximize the benefits of concentration and the importance of truth and …
We provide instruction and encouragement to unlock your creative power and master your destiny on every level.
“The information in this course and coaching is golden. I have read Think and Grow Rich and the Science of Getting Rich, both books are priceless, but the Master Key System and Experience is simply mind-blowing. I never realized The Master Key System was the inspiration behind Think and Grow Rich and the movie and book The Secret.”- Tim H.
Protect the finances and savings you’ve worked your whole life for.
PS: Here is Why You Should Contact Me Now!
Unemployment Claims Surge!
The Latest Unemployment Numbers
Last month, the weekly unemployment numbers were in the range of the 800,000s. The swift jump to 965,000 last week starts off a new year on a not so great note for many people.
Amid the rise in jobless claims, questions about the causes behind such a huge leap are not uncommon. The reality, however, is that many areas across the nation are still shut down; businesses are still under tight restrictions and due to lack of demand in so many industries, countless Americans are suffering from layoffs.
Will Unemployment Claims Continue Rising?
Whether or not jobless claims keep going up will depend upon the economy; it will also depend upon whether or not states remain shut down or gradually commence re-engaging their workforces.
Since the Biden administration is expected to increase taxes and regulations on businesses across the nation, this doesn’t incentivize new hirings, nor does it leave certain businesses the economic room to increase salaries.
Industry Fact Sheets – Direct Selling Association