Accomplishing a business or financial plan or goals is not for the faint of heart. If you want to achieve your dreams, the act of setting goals is vital. How can you comfortably purchase a home, retire, or even go on vacation without a business or financial plan and goal in place?
But it does not have be a challenge all the time. Sometimes, it is just about staying focused and avoiding the setback that could derail you completely.
Thankfully, you can use the following formula and tips to not only set but accomplish any financial goal that you have in mind.
To accomplish any business or financial goal, we recommend you follow this simple formula:
- Determine your Major Definite Purpose
- Have a Positive Mental Attitude for its Accomplishment.
- Have a Written Plan of Action
- Have a Master Mind Alliance
- Own your own business
- Follow Up and Follow Through
To Accomplish Any Financial Plan or Goal Requires You To:
1. Set small, achievable goals
Formulating Your Goals Decide what you really want to achieve. Prioritize. Set specific goals. Be realistic. Write out your goals, follow up and follow through.
Which goals should you choose… ambitious or achievable?
Ambitious goals are usually better. Specifically, so long as a person is committed to the goal, has the requisite ability to attain it, and does not have conflicting goals, there is a positive, linear relationship between goal difficulty and task performance.
For Business and Financial Goals Achievable should be
- Be specific. Making goals specific means you need to give values to the X of the equation. Make the goals clear, easy to understand. In addition, include all the elements of a goal.
- Measure your goals. A journey of one thousand steps starts with the first step. And typically continues with a second step. The point here is simple. At any moment, on your way, you can tell how many steps you have made.
- Make your goals attainable. Many dreams seem impossible until you set your mind to achieving them. Yet, some things cannot be achieved no matter how hard you try.
- Make them relevant. Goals matter. There is no point to setting goals that do not matter.
- Set a timeframe: Goals are a lot like deadlines in this respect. Deadlines are set times at which projects must be finalized. Achievable goals have target dates. And target dates are different. Because target dates offer deadlines to more than one person, or even more than one team.
If starting your business:
1. It is all starts with YOU. 2. Research! 3. Develop a plan. 4. Sort your finances. 5. Know which business structure is right for you. 6. Choose and register your business name. 7. Get all the licenses and permits required. 8. Pick an accounting system. 9. Get your business location ready. 10. Take action-Build it.
What are the chances of becoming a wealthy business owner?
Most of these opportunities can be operated as home-based businesses. If your goal in life is to become very wealthy, chances are you may not get there as a small business owner unless you are building a networking business. You will have a chance to generate a healthy income, be your own boss and make all the decisions. You could potentially have a more flexible lifestyle.
2. Know your “Why” or Your Definite Major Purpose
This is not just reserved for achieving business or financial goals: You must know your “Why”.
It is a proven tactic you can employ for any goal that you set. Knowing this makes it easier to tap into your intrinsic motivation.
For you, it is a Definite Major Purpose. It is following the 6 Step Simple Formula.
Once you have your “WHY” [ Definite Major Purpose], you will know what kind of business you will start. For example, if you need extra money consider a side project. Or if you want more flexibility, it is time to leave that 9-to-5 job for good. Before actually starting your own business, talk with a business coach and discuss small business trends to get some inspiration and ideas.
3. Start a Small Business to Become Wealthy
Obviously, there is a reason why YOU may start your own small business, but let us give you some suggestions as to why you may take a leap of faith:
- Having another source of income to fall back on?
- Embarking on a project you love
- Turning your hobby into a business that actually make’s money
- Independence to run a business the way you think it should be ran
- The ability to hire your own family members to pass on a legacy AND to save taxes
- One of the biggest reasons to start a small: Save taxes
- MOST important reason have way to build more wealth
Wealth building is our number one reason! Not saving taxes (we know that may shock you). Many people would agree that it is very difficult to build significant, self-sustaining wealth when working exclusively for someone else. When you exclusively work for someone else, you are building their wealth.
Notice we used the word ‘exclusively’ in the preceding sentence. We are not saying you cannot have BOTH a ‘day job’ AND a small business. In fact, we often encourage you have both.
With a small business your potential can be unlimited. With a day job you can have security and benefits. Together, you are not limited in your income, but you also have a safety net.
With that said, please allow me to just mention “Tax savings” as our second most powerful reason to start a small business. As many new small business owners quickly discover, the small business will allow you to legitimately convert otherwise personal expenses to valid business expenses.
When you have a small business, there are expenses such as travel, home office, dining, entertainment, cell phones, computers, and all sorts of expenses that you can write-off legitimately with a small business purpose.
Of course, we are not proposing setting up any sort of business to simply lose money for tax write-offs, but to build a business that allows you to make more money, paying less tax and driving down your effective tax rate on your cash flow.
On a cautionary note, before you get started, please know there are obvious risks and a LOT to learn about the proper way to start and operate a small business. Let me mention a few important steps along the way:
- Build a business plan for every idea you have…some business plans will indicate you should NOT start the business
- Do not give up on your education. Learn all you can about small business and real estate…they go hand in hand
- Start small and do not quit your day job or put your life savings into the business.
- Test your idea and product…build a focus group over and over again until you get the right product and price point
- And finally, do not give up…remember it takes time.
AGAIN, we are not recommending you quit your career, job or the trade or skill you have been cultivating for years, but please at least start building a networking business on the side that can give you additional income to invest in the market, buy real estate, simply build equity in the business itself or retire comfortably.
Do not give up on this concept of “Starting a Small Business to Build Wealth.” Let it simmer. you may find it could just be your ‘cup of tea’.
Three of The Most Profitable Businesses with Low Startup Costs to Open
Businesses of all sizes are willing to invest in consulting services, sometimes spending thousands, and even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on consulting services. Perhaps you have a skill or were educated in a particular function, maybe even from a previous job. You can use those skills to offer consulting services to other businesses. We can help you.
Start a Blog
The startup costs of starting a blog are really low. You have the cost for the domain, which is usually around $10 per year, and your hosting fees, which you can find for as little as $50 per year or even less if you choose to use discounts for web hosting. We can help you.
The upside potential is huge in two ways. First, if you are able to build a blog that can produce profits of $1,000 per month, for example, then you have also built an asset that is potentially worth upwards of $30K to $35,000 if you were to sell your blog, so, not only are you making passive recurring money, but you are also building your own small business that has sellable value.
Start a Network Marketing Business
Anyone can start a network marketing business as there are 6.2 million people in it globally. What is important is making a substantial profit out of the business. We want to believe you want to be part of those making a good killing out of the network marketing business.
39 Benefits of Network Marketing Vs. Traditional Business:
1) NETWORK MARKETING IS A PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
2) THE INDUSTRY IS POSITIONED FOR EXCEPTIONAL WORLDWIDE GROWTH
3) RESULTS DRIVEN – NETWORK MARKETING PAYS TOP DOLLAR FOR PERFORMANCE
4) PORTABILITY – YOU CAN WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
5) LIMITED RULES AND REGULATIONS TO FOLLOW
6) NETWORK MARKETING PROVIDES A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD
7) SPEED- AN ABILITY FOR RAPID WEALTH ACCUMULATION
8) EXCEPTIONAL TAX SAVINGS
9) LOW BARRIER OF ENTRY COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL BUSINESS. THE CAPITAL NEEDED TO START IS RIDICULOUSLY LOW IN THE NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY
10) NO EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
11) YOU CAN LEARN AS YOU GO
12) NETWORK MARKETING OFFERS EXTREMELY LOW OVERHEAD COSTS
13) MINIMAL TO NO COMPETITION
14) NUMEROUS NETWORK MARKETING OPTIONS VARIETY OF PRODUCT LINES TO FIT ANY INTEREST
15) PROFITABILITY OF NETWORK MARKETING EXTREME EARNINGS & PROFIT POTENTIAL AVAILABLE (NOT UNLIMITED)
16) LUCK IS PART OF THE EQUATION
17) SCALABILITY IS EMBEDDED IN THE BUSINESS MODEL THE OPERATING COST IS A FIXED COST & NOT VARIABLE (REGARDLESS OF THE SIZE OF YOUR ORGANIZATION)
18) THE RISK VS. REWARD RATIO IS UNREAL THE FINANCIAL RISK BARELY QUALIFIES AS “RISK”
19) ABILITY TO EARN RECOGNITION AND RESPECT
20) OPPORTUNITY TO INSPIRE PEOPLE & CHANGE LIVES
21) PERSONAL FULFILLMENT
22) ANY PERSONALITY TYPE CAN SUCCEED
23) ABILITY TO BUILD ON YOUR STRENGTHS
24) ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR UNIQUE SKILL SET
25) LEADERSHIP STYLE
26) TRADITIONAL BUSINESS LIABILITY (& HEADACHES) REMAIN WITH THE CORPORATE ENTITY
27) NETWORK MARKETING IS A LIFESTYLE BUSINESS ON STEROIDS
28) HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS
29) SPIRITUAL SUSTENANCE
30) SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATIONS CREATE TIME FREEDOM
31) FLEXIBILITY If time freedom is the biggest benefit, flexibility is a close contender.
32) IT’S FUN & LOW STRESS (IF DONE CORRECTLY)
33) NETWORK MARKETING STRENGTHENS THE FAMILY DYNAMIC
34) THE GROWTH MINDSET IS EMBEDDED IN THE BUSINESS MODEL
35) YOU’RE SURROUNDED BY HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT
37) YOU GET TO HEAR (AND MEET) DYNAMIC SPEAKERS
38) PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT HAPPENS BY DEFAULT. YOU MUST DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS TO REACH THE TOP INCOME LEVELS
39) THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT
3. Build goals into your business, income or budget
It is important if you want to reach goals like keeping your spending in check, building an emergency fund, or shoring up your financial future to set goals.
More specifically, when you know how much money is coming in and what your expenses are, you know how much you can allocate to your financial plan and goal. And because a good budget is both realistic and flexible, you can alter it as needed.
For example, maybe you were concerned that you could not absorb a $1,000 emergency, which is something only around half of Americans can do.
To address this situation, you could add $50 to your monthly budget. It will take you 20 months to build up your emergency nest. But for most of us, we could easily swing this addition to our budget.
By building a small business you could add additional monthly income of $500, $5,000 or $50,000. And you could do in in just 10 hours a week with network marketing.
Want to make your business or financial plan and goals more tangible? Set up a dedicated accounts for it, and do not forget to label it.
For example, if you are building a small business set up a business account at your bank.
If you are saving for a new vehicle, then you could name the savings account after the make and model.
We think setting up automated deposits, would help you go the extra mile — to accomplish your business or financial plan and goals.
5. Earnings Checklist and Scheduling; Do weekly, monthly, quarterly annually reviews to assure profitability or income.
We suggest you obsessively check your business or financial accounts. In most cases, there is a really a big difference from last week’s balance to today.
If you set up a business account, it is wise to check it daily. For instance, the casinos in Reno or Los Vegas check their financial records and banks accounts every hour.
This is particularly true when it comes to heftier business or financial goals.
What is more, this gives you a chance to update your goals and evaluate your performance. If you have fallen behind, for example, you will have to take steps to get back on track.
6. Keep emotions from distracting your success.
When it comes to stress, business and money can be a dominant source. In fact, a good portion of Americans “consistently experience a range of negative emotions such as:
- Anxiety (54%): 25% “all the time” or “often”
- Insecurity (52%): 24% “all the time” or “often”
- Fear (48%)
If you have ever experienced any of these emotions, then it can be difficult to keep your eyes on the proverbial prize. The good news is that you do have the superpower to cope with these negative emotions and will overcome them.
Sadness increases the amount of money we are willing to spend and makes us impatient, Harvard University researcher Jennifer Lerner and her colleagues found, who goes on to advise, Exercise, time spent outdoors, or hanging out with a comforting friend will provide more relief. If you cannot shake your sadness, you may be suffering from depression and should seek treatment.
Are you angry?
When you feel this way, you might take bigger risks or dig in your heels, refusing to admit mistakes. Work on your patience and give yourself space before making an impulse decision. You may also want to turn to a third party, such as a business or financial or robo-advisor.
Fear can make us exaggerate risks rather than discount them. It can also make us second-guess decisions. A business or financial mentor or coach can help us with our fears and allow us to stay the course.
OUR RECOMMENDATION to Accomplish Any Financial Plan to Become Wealthy. All of the 39 Benefits for the Networking Marketing Business are found in having your own Amway business. It is a type of business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible business and wealth building.
Amway is considered to be one of the best ways to market and popularize a product, to earn substantial income or become wealthy. It is a form of sales which eliminates wholesalers and retailers and delivers products and services directly to customers.”
Amway allows you to build an organization of hundreds or even thousands of other people from whose sales efforts, you can earn an income. Your income will not be limited to you and your work alone.
Since Amway allows you to build an organization of hundreds or even thousands of other people from whose sales efforts, you can earn an income, your income will not be limited to you and your work alone.
Amway appeals to people with high energy and strong sales skills, who can build a profitable business with a modest investment.
Amway top earners have amazing leadership skills, connecting with people skills, incredible vision, and it changed their lives as well as their network. Amway leaders ensured that everyone following the success tips and strategies for building a successful network marketing business and earning large benefits and profits can win.
Amway makes you a successful person. In other words, it makes you a complete successful person. Amway is a LIFESTYLE, an Incredible, and Unbelievable Lifestyle.
The richest people in the world look for and build networks. Everyone else looks for work!
With Amway you become wealthy in the business because you earn passive income. Passive income can be found in your team building.
Presumably, your team is doing work, bringing in customers and building their own team. You will be getting paid on your efforts and their efforts.
Amway passive and residual income can be far superior to being ‘paid by the hour’ income. When you are paid by the hour, you are simply trading time for money. When you are paid passive and residual income you do the job just once.
Tell Us What You Want. You will Get It! – We’l dramatically increase your results in ALL areas of your life with the ease, convenience, and motivation with Your Beautiful Life Success Coaching. We’ll help Accomplish Any Financial Plan to Become Wealthy!
We’ll help you build a wildly successful and profitable small business, earn more money, create thriving relationships, and live a more productive, fulfilling life. Contact us if Interested.