In Week Nine: The Power of Affirmations and Your Mind you may learn to fashion the tools by which you may build for yourself any condition you desire.
If you wish to change conditions you must change yourself. Your whims, your wishes, your fancies, your ambitions may be thwarted at every step, but your inmost thoughts will find expression just as certainly as the plant springs from the seed.
The three things which all mankind desires and which are necessary for his highest expression and complete development are Health, Wealth, and Love.
- All will admit that Health is absolutely essential — no one can be happy if the physical body is in pain.
- All will not so readily admit that Wealth is necessary, but all must admit that a sufficient supply at least is necessary, and what would be considered sufficient for one, would be considered absolute and painful lack for another; and as Nature provides not only enough but abundantly, wastefully, lavishly, we realize that any lack or limitation is only the limitation which has been made by an artificial method of distribution.
- All will probably admit that Love is the third, or maybe some will say the first, essential necessary to the happiness of mankind. At any rate, those who possess all three — Health, Wealth, and Love — find nothing else which can be added to their cup of happiness.
Suppose, then, we desire to change conditions. We do not have all the Health, Wealth, and Love we what. How are we to bring these about?
The reply is simple: By the Law of Growth. Law of Cause and Effect. They are as absolute and undeviating in the hidden realm of thought as in the world of material things.
STEPS FOR MANIFESTITATION OF HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE OR OTHER CONDITIONS
: Hold in mind the condition desired; : affirm it as an already existing fact. This indicates the value of a powerful affirmation. : By constant repetition it becomes a part of ourselves. : We are actually changing ourselves; we are making ourselves what we want to be.
Character is not a thing of chance, but it is the result of continued effort. If you are timid, vacillating, self-conscious, or if you are over-anxious or harassed by thoughts of fear or impending danger, remember that it is axiomatic that “two things cannot exist in the same place at the same time.”
Exactly the same thing is true in the mental and spiritual world; so that your remedy is plainly to substitute thoughts of courage, power, self-reliance, and confidence, for those of fear, lack, and limitation as required by the Law of Substitution
- The easiest and most natural way to do this is to select an affirmation which seems to fit your particular case.
- If you require Wealth, a realization of the fact that the “I” in you is one with the Universal mind, which is all substance and is Omnipotent, will assist you in bringing into operation the law of attraction, which will bring you into vibration with those forces which make for success and bring about conditions of power and affluence in direct proportion with the character and purpose of your affirmation.
- Visualization is the mechanism of the attachment which you require. Visualization is a very different process from seeing; seeing is physical, and is therefore related to the objective world, the “world without,” but Visualization is a product of the imagination, and is therefore a product of the subjective mind, the “world within.” It therefore possesses vitality — it will grow. The thing visualized will manifest itself in form. The mechanism is perfect; it was created by the Master Architect who “doeth all things well.” Unfortunately, sometimes the operator is inexperienced or inefficient, but practice and determination will overcome this defect.
- He who has learned to bring the greatest spiritual truths into touch with the so-called lesser things of life has discovered the secret of the solution of his problem. One is always quickened, made more thoughtful, by his nearness of approach to great ideas, great events, great natural objects, and great men. Lincoln is said to have begotten in all who came near him the feeling awakened when one approaches a mountain and this sense asserts itself most keenly when one comes to realize that he has laid hold upon things that are eternal, the power of Truth.
- Man is the sum total of his own thoughts; so the question is, how are we going to entertain only the good thoughts and reject the evil ones? At first we can’t keep the evil thoughts from coming, but we can keep from entertaining them. The only way to do this is to forget them — which means, get something for them. This is where the ready-made affirmation comes in.
- When a thought of anger, jealousy, fear, or worry creeps in, just start your affirmation going. The way to fight darkness is with light — the way to fight cold is with heat — the way to overcome evil is with good. Affirm the good, and the bad will vanish.
- If there is anything you require, it will be well for you to make use of this affirmation; it cannot be improved upon. Use it just as it is; take it into the silence with you, until it sinks into your subconsciousness, so that you can use it anywhere — on the street cars, in the office, at home. This is the advantage of spiritual methods — they are always available. Spirit is omnipresent, ever ready; all that is required is a proper recognition of its omnipotence and a willingness or desire to become the recipient of its beneficent effects.
- If our predominant mental attitude is one of power, courage, kindliness, and sympathy, we shall find that our environment will reflect conditions in correspondence with these thoughts; if it is weak, critical, envious, and destructive, we shall find our environment reflecting conditions corresponding to these thoughts.
- Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects. Herein is the explanation of the origin of both good and evil. Thought is creative and will automatically correlate with its object. This is a Cosmological Law, the Law of Attraction, the Law of Cause and Effect; the recognition and application of this law will determine both beginning and end; it is the law by which in all ages and in all times the people were led to believe in the power of prayer. “As thy faith is, so be it unto thee” is simply another, a shorter, and a better way of stating it.
The positive thought will destroy the negative as certainly as light destroys darkness, and the results will be just as effectual.
Action is the blossom of thought, and conditions are the result of action so that you constantly have in your possession the tools by which you will certainly and inevitably make or unmake yourself, and joy or suffering will be the reward.
EXERCISES FOR WEEK 9
This week visualize a plant. Take a flower, the one you most admire, and bring it from the unseen into the seen. Plant the tiny seed, water it, care for it, place it where it will get the direct rays of the morning sun.
See the seed burst; it is now a living thing, something which is alive and beginning to search for the means of subsistence. See the roots penetrating the earth, watch them shoot out in all directions and remember that they are living cells dividing and subdividing and that they will soon number millions, that each cell is intelligent, that it knows what it wants and knows how to get it.
See the stem shoot forward and upward, watch it burst through the surface of the earth, see it divide and form branches, see how perfect and symmetrical each branch is formed, see the leaves begin to form, and then the tiny stems, each one holding aloft a bud, and as you watch you see the bud begin to unfold and your favorite flower comes to view; and now if you will concentrate intently you will become conscious of a fragrance. It is the fragrance of the flower as the breeze gently sways the beautiful creation which you have visualized.
When you are enabled to make your vision clear and complete you will be enabled to enter into the spirit of a thing; it will become very real to you; you will be learning to concentrate and the process is the same, whether you are concentrating on health, a favorite flower, an ideal, a complicated business proposition, or any other problem of life.
Every success has been accomplished by persistent concentration upon the object in view.
Questions & Answers for Week Nine
: What is the imperative condition of all well-being? Well-doing.
; What is the condition precedent to every right action? Right thinking
: What is the underlying condition necessary in every business transaction or social relation? To know the Truth.
: What is the result of a knowledge of the Truth? We can readily foretell the result of any action that is based upon a true premise.
: What is the result of any action based upon a false premise? We can form no conception of the results which may ensue.
: How may we know the Truth? By a realization of the fact that Truth is the vital principle of the Universe and is therefore omnipresent.
: What is the nature of Truth? It is spiritual.
: What is the secret of the solution to every problem? To apply spiritual Truth.
: What is the advantage of spiritual methods? They are always available.
: What are the necessary requirements? A recognition of the omnipotence of spiritual power and a desire to become the recipient of its beneficent effects.
Until next week, get for yourself the best of everything. The Benefits of the Exercise for Week Nine.
Join us to get started to make this your best year ever to build a life, career, business, or financial assets in just a few days with our signature, expert, proven world-class systems and see your dreams become a reality!
Start thinking in abundance. Start working to become the person who’ll achieve the big goal(s) you promised yourself. And then imagine how your future self will look back a year from now and think, “This was my best year ever!”
Phone: 650-515-7545 — Email: mjkkissinger@mjkkissinger
CONTACT US: [LIFE SUCCESS ASSESSMENT] [READINESS ASSESSMENT] [SERVICES] [ABOUT COACHES] [FAQs] [FEE RANGE] [COACHING AGREEMENT] [SURVEY] [PRESS RELEASE] Home
© Copyright 2021 –Reitenbach-Kissinger Institute – All Rights Reserved