The Answer Will Surprise You. Any person who knows and understands the Answer to this Question has an Inconceviable Advantage Over ALL People Around Them. One that makes them HAPPIER, HEALTHIER and WEALTHIER. CONTACT MKS for the Answer!
Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute
Breaking Barriers in Today’s Diverse World and Turbulent Times With MKS Master Key Coaching.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOU!
Where Do You Want Your Life or Business or Career or Health or Financial Roadmap to Take You?
Let Go of Worries, Fears, and Frustrations! Discover the Simple Techniques to Help You Experience Deeper Joy, Cheerful Contentment, Health, Unlimited Prosperity, and Income.
What Do “They” Have that You Don’t? Ask MKS!
The Answer Will Surprise You…
Any Person Who Knows and Understands the Answer to This Question Has an Inconceivable Advantage over the People Around Them …
One That Will Make Them Happier, Healthier, and Wealthier!
There is a change that is sweeping the world…
This change is silently transpiring in our midst and is more important than any which the world has ever undergone.
This change stands unparalleled in the history of the world.
You’ve seen newspapers or watched news broadcasts that proclaimed headlines like these.
- “In the Midst of a Recession, This Company Posted Record Profits!”
- “While Consumer Spending Is Down, Sales of Luxury Goods Are Up.”
- “One Man’s Story of Unemployment and Bankruptcy to Million Dollar Success.”
- “Even in an Economic Downturn, This Business Keeps the Cash Register Cha-chinging!”
- “Record Lay-offs, Record Unemployment, Record Foreclosures — and Record Bonuses!”
Of course they do. You’d have to be living underneath a rock not to have noticed what’s been happening all around us.
But what’s really happening?
Why are some doing so well while others are … not?
Why are so many struggling to make ends meet while others are living the high life?
What’s really going on here?
What do those successful people have that you don’t?
The answer is …
They don’t have anything that you don’t have.
They just know and understand something that you don’t. Not yet, anyway…
The Greatest Treasure in the Universe
A young man went to a guru and asked, “Why aren’t I successful and happy? Why don’t I have what other people have?”
The guru responded, “How can you lack anything when you own the greatest treasure in the universe?”
“How do I own the greatest treasure in the universe?” asked the young man, baffled.
“The place that question comes from is the greatest treasure in the Universe,” answered the guru.
For a guru, that answer was more straight-forward than usual. (They are usually quite the cryptic bunch.)
So, where does that question come from and what is the greatest treasure in the Universe?
It’s your mind. Your brain. Your thoughts.
It’s the You that is you.
If that isn’t making much sense to you, let the late Robert Anton Wilson explain it in a more straight-forward way. “… the brain produces all that we experience — all our pain and worry, all our bliss states and ecstasies, all our higher evolutionary vistas and trans-time Peak Experiences, etc. It is also ‘the greatest treasure in the universe’ in the most materialistic economic sense: it creates all the ideas which, socially employed, become wealth: roads, scientific laws, calendars, factories, computers, life-saving drugs, medicines, ox-carts, autos, jet planes, spaceships…”
Lift your eyes from this page and look around you.
Everything that you see is the product of someone’s mind.
Think about that for a moment.
The chair you’re sitting on, the computer you’re using, the house you’re in, the car you drive …
They’re not products of magic or luck, capriciousness or fancy.
They all began as an idea in someone’s mind.
Someone somewhere — someone who could have been you — had an idea and using the power of their mind brought that idea into reality. They changed the world!
And that’s happening every day.
People just like you are using only what is available to them — their greatest treasure — and attaining success beyond their wildest dreams.
- Steve Jobs, who began life as an orphan, started Apple Computers from his adopted parents’ garage. Today that company is worth over $400 billion dollars!
- Howard Hughes, born to a well-off family, didn’t want to follow in the family business because he had ideas of his own: He wanted to design and fly planes. His ideas made him one of the wealthiest men of his time.
- Richard Branson was born in a hospital for children with special needs. Since then, he’s founded over a hundred different companies under the Virgin name, he’s circumnavigated the globe in a hot air balloon, and soon he will be providing trips into space with Virgin Galactic!
- Ray Kroc, a lowly milk shaker machine salesman, didn’t invent McDonald’s, but he had the idea — the idea — that would make it a multi-billion dollar, international restaurant phenomenon.
- George Lucas, an unknown film-maker from California wanted to make a “space opera.” In 1977, Star Wars was born.
- Harland David Sanders, better known as Colonel Sanders, was past the age of retirement and practically broke when he pursued his idea of making fried chicken with “eleven secret herbs and spices.”
- Mark Zuckerberg saw that people wanted to socialize online and he had an idea to make that possible. From his college dorm room he started Facebook.
Those are just some people you might be familiar with.
There are many, many others who are not so famous doing amazing things, too.
They’re people just like you.
They come from all walks of life and all parts of the world. They start businesses, they program computers, the open restaurants, they develop medical treatments, they invent devices, they make movies, they sing songs, they discover new markets…
No matter how different they are and how varied their beginnings, they all share one thing in common.
They all started with one thing and one thing only.
It’s the same thing you have.
The exact same thing.
So, let me ask you…
Why aren’t you using your mind — the greatest treasure in the universe — to attain the things you want?
Take an Honest Look at Yourself …
- Are you cashing in on your thoughts and ideas and are you getting full value for them?
- Do you eat well? Sleep well? Allow yourself to relax?
- Do you attend to your business or job considerations and still have enough time for your family?
- Are you as healthy as you’d like to be?
- Is your day well organized?
- Do you have enough time in the day to accomplish what you want to?
- Is your sleep deep and refreshing without dreams of fear or worry of any kind?
- Do you always awaken vigorous and refreshed?
- Is each one of your days fulfilling?
- Do you look forward to each day?
- Are you building into your life the things that will benefit you both mentally and physically?
- Do the people you meet do what you want them to do? Do they feel towards you as you wish them to feel? Do they think what you want them to think?
- Do things come to you easily and without tremendous effort?
- Are you confident of the results of your efforts?
- Can you focus on a problem to the exclusion of everything else?
- Can you unravel, disintegrate, and disassemble a problem in order to see every phase of it so that you can find the solution — definitely, conclusively, and finally?
- When you solve a problem, can you dismiss the matter and turn your attention to something else?
- Is your mind at peace and free of worries, troubles, anxieties, and doubts?
Here’s the deal. If you want to…
- Earn what you are truly worth …
- Look forward to each day with renewed vigor and energy …
- Solve the problems in your life with ease …
- Become fearless …
- Have people respond to you positively …
- And free your mind of worry and doubt …
…then you are about to discover how you can become all of that and much more. And you’ll do it all with what you already have in your possession — the greatest treasure in the Universe.
You just have to unlock it…
How An Unassuming Businessman Discovered the “Key” That Builds Fortunes
The year is 1912.
That year, an unassuming businessman named Charles F. Haanel developed and wrote a philosophy of success he called “The Master Key System.”
Thousands bought his “Master Key System” and went on to achieve success. Many people wrote to Mr. Haanel to tell of the successes they achieved. They started businesses. They expanded their existing businesses. They quit tobacco use. (It was a big issue, even back then.) They found better employment.
Charles F. Haanel wasn’t a “one-trick pony,” though.
From 1912 until about 1930, he wrote more books and taught a philosophy of success so cogent and so potent that any person that put it into practice attained success.
So, how did Mr. Haanel — the nondescript son of immigrants who started his business career as a clerk in a metal stamping company — come to know such a powerful philosophy — such a potent method?
He learned it and, most importantly, he lived it.
Before he wrote “The Master Key System,” Charles F. Haanel rose from his humble beginnings and founded one of the world’s first conglomerates. It was a big company valued at the time at $1.5 million.
That would be about $50,000,000 (that’s fifty million dollars) today!
The philosophy and methods that Mr. Haanel used to attain such success was the same that was used by the wealthiest magnates and industrialists of his time.
- Andrew Carnegie was born to near-broke Scottish immigrants before he founded the Carnegie Steel Corporation and became the richest man of his day.
- Cornelius Vanderbilt quit school at eleven years of age to work with his father. When he died in 1877, he was worth an estimated $100 million.
- Henry Ford was born on a farm in Michigan. His love of “tinkering” with things lead to his idea for the automobile and the assembly line.
- J.J. Hill was blinded in one eye from a childhood accident and only had nine years of schooling. That didn’t stop him from making his idea of a railroad empire a reality.
Once again, people from different backgrounds doing different things attaining incredible success — all with one thing in common.
It’s the same thing you have in common with them.
It’s what you have right now.
It’s the — say it with me, now — Greatest Treasure in the Universe.
The Change that is Sweeping the World
The change that is sweeping the world is a change of thought and it is happening to all classes of people — from the highest and most cultured to those laboring and struggling.
It’s been happening for a long time, but now — today! — it is happening at an accelerated pace.
This is what Charles F. Haanel wrote about in all of his books. This is what the rich and the powerful knew — and continue to know.
They know that wealth and success are not necessarily the products of luck, money, talent, or anything else.
They know that to be a part of this change means to take advantage of the power within you. It means to revel in ambition, experience joy in each success, and feel the warmth of a humanity that is at peace and driven toward the truth that we were meant to be grand.
If you are not part of the change, then you will find yourself ever more falling behind.
The old adage “The rich get richer while the poor get poorer” is taking on unprecedented validity as those who put forth their great treasure will collect unimaginable dividends and interest — while those who hide their treasure will find themselves unable to partake of even the lowest luxuries.
Just look around you to see the truth in that.
Those who remain ignorant of their powers are seldom rewarded. They quickly find themselves to be slaves rather than masters, followers rather than leaders, laborers rather than thinkers. By ignoring their inner selves, they obtain no interest or dividend from their treasure. Like a miser who hoards his money, they die alone and the fortune they could have had becomes dust in the wind.
The people who take advantage of their personal storehouse of treasure use their ideas, talents, minds, and knowledge to mold the world and bring about positive change.
And for that they are handsomely paid…
How to Tap into the Same Resource That “They” Do
- Imagine that you are no longer a play-thing of fate and circumstances.
- Instead, imagine that you are the captain of your destiny.
- Imagine that the “times” no longer dictate terms to you, but that you take advantage of the times in which you’re living and that you thrive — no matter what!
- Imagine that your life is full and rewarding and that you are admired and respected because of who you are and what you do.
* Calculate When You’ll Be A Millionaire
To figure out when I might be able to become a millionaire I tracked down a millionaire calculator. Millionaire Calculator It allows you to put in how much you’re currently saving, and how long that contribution might take to become a million dollars. Essentially you input your current assets, the amounts you save and a few other pieces of information, and it tells you the number of years it will take to get 7 figures in the bank. FinancialFreedom_blog (pardot.s3.amazonaws.com)
The knowledge, wisdom, and methods in the Complete MKS Master Key Coaching Course will help you accomplish all of that.
It has everything you need to learn how to harness your amazing potential and turn it into attaining your goals and dreams.
It has everything you need to tap into the very same resource that created massive fortunes, built empires, and even changed the world!
Ready to tap into the very same resource that created massive fortunes, built empires, and even changed the world?
Contact us to get started.
Disclaimer Our vision is to help you bring your biggest dream into reality. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Your results are completely up to you, your level of awareness, expertise, the action you take and the service you provide to others. Any testimonials, financial numbers mentioned in emails or referenced on any of our web pages should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only, as I am sure you understand. That being said, we believe in you and we are here to support you in making the changes you want for your life and giving you methods, strategies, and ideas that will help move you in the direction of your dream.
DISCLAIMER: At the end of the training, we will be making an offer for people who want to take their study of the information shared to the next level and work more closely with us and our team on developing themselves. This is completely optional. The webinars lasts just under 90 minutes and if you don’t wish to partake in the offers, you can leave without any further commitments. We will be holding nothing back and you can take what you learn and implement on your own right away.
Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute-MKS Master Key Coaching Systems
Phone: 650-515-7545 — Email: email@example.com
© Copyright 2021 – Reitenbach-Kissinger Success Institute – All Rights Reserved