Self-Confidence Formula from Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of My Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action
- The dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person that I intend to become. Thereby creating in my mind, a clear mental picture.
- I know through the theory of autosuggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek some expression through some practical means of obtaining the object or position I desire.
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim and I will never stop trying until I develop sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. I will engage in no transaction that will not benefit all whom it effects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces that I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve them. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity for I know that a negative attitude toward others will never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and in myself.
- I will sign my name to this formula commit to memory and repeat it aloud once a day in full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so I will become a self-reliant and successful person.
DATE: October 1, 2020